Unlisted Method Help
2014-04-16, 08:56 PM,
Hello Guys, im planning to do Unlisted Method. but many say my video is delete after 2 hours. my question is, does the competition flag me or youtube delete me?
2014-04-16, 09:00 PM,
Competition flags 99%
2014-04-16, 09:01 PM,
99 % of time competition delete you ..
2014-04-16, 09:11 PM,
lol get ready if you unlist your video in a hot niche you'll be flagged in less then 2 hours

[Image: sjN8F8J.png]
2014-04-16, 09:18 PM,
hahaha! you are all wrong guys, don't misjudge me but it's not the flags that makes your video down, it's YouTube algorithm itself!

Why do you keep on blaming flaggers on this unlisted and list method?! Of course if YouTube saw your video having a lot of boost within just a matter of minutes then it will ban your video instantly! I have my video on top 1 for my keyword but why is it still up?! Take note that is the only video I uploaded normally, the competition is damn high but I'm still in position, because I boost it normally, like for the first week I drip-fed views for 25 - 50 per day, then of course since it will get its popularity I increased the drip-fed from 25 - 50 per day to 100 - 200 per day and so on, I do this every week!

Take note, we humans are far more intelligent than the programs we are facing, so to do it you must do your boost like some human is looking or watching over your video time after time, and don't try to fool them coz they will sue you anytime. :)

Keep that in mind! :)

Kind Regards,
CapsLuck

[Image: addskype.png?u=iSaganiCPA&c=purple]
--------------
2014-04-16, 09:20 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-04-16, 09:21 PM by Crocodile.)
(2014-04-16, 09:01 PM)boghi Wrote: 99 % of time competition delete you ..

So it means my competition delete me not really youtube?

(2014-04-16, 09:18 PM)iSagani Wrote: hahaha! you are all wrong guys, don't misjudge me but it's not the flags that makes your video down, it's YouTube algorithm itself!

Why do you keep on blaming flaggers on this unlisted and list method?! Of course if YouTube saw your video having a lot of boost within just a matter of minutes then it will ban your video instantly! I have my video on top 1 for my keyword but why is it still up?! Take note that is the only video I uploaded normally, the competition is damn high but I'm still in position, because I boost it normally, like for the first week I drip-fed views for 25 - 50 per day, then of course since it will get its popularity I increased the drip-fed from 25 - 50 per day to 100 - 200 per day and so on, I do this every week!

Take note, we humans are far more intelligent than the programs we are facing, so to do it you must do your boost like some human is looking or watching over your video time after time, and don't try to fool them coz they will sue you anytime. :)

Nice one genius :)
Latest Thanks - View all

CapsLuck(2014-04-16 09:23 PM) 
2014-04-16, 09:24 PM,
Don't mind it, we are all in the same boat :) So if someone is sinking, i'll try my best to throw a life vest ;)
l

Kind Regards,
CapsLuck

--------------
2014-04-16, 09:27 PM,
(2014-04-16, 08:56 PM)Crocodile Wrote: Hello Guys, im planning to do Unlisted Method. but many say my video is delete after 2 hours. my question is, does the competition flag me or youtube delete me?

Depends on how you present your video, keywords, comments etc.. Youtube rocks!!!
2014-04-16, 10:05 PM,
(2014-04-16, 09:18 PM)iSagani Wrote: hahaha! you are all wrong guys, don't misjudge me but it's not the flags that makes your video down, it's YouTube algorithm itself!

Ok, but how do you explain that, when you make your video public ( unlisted-boost ), sometimes, your video will be on top for 15-20 minutes, sometimes it will stay for 12-15 hours.
On very populated niches, your video will stay for 1-2 hours, but for unpopulated niches ( 2-300 monthly searches ) your video will stay here for weeks if you won't get any flag.
If it was YT algorith, then your video must be deleted on every niche, not just for populated niches.
2014-04-16, 10:13 PM,
(2014-04-16, 10:05 PM)Alecsandrul Wrote:

Ok, but how do you explain that, when you make your video public ( unlisted-boost ), sometimes, your video will be on top for 15-20 minutes, sometimes it will stay for 12-15 hours.
On very populated niches, your video will stay for 1-2 hours, but for unpopulated niches ( 2-300 monthly searches ) your video will stay here for weeks if you won't get any flag.
If it was YT algorith, then your video must be deleted on every niche, not just for populated niches.

Well that is the point? How on earth will you ever imagine that someone will instantly flag you on a popular niche once you get on top? Do you think they will bother to flag you than to rank their own videos? Try to rank videos normally and reach the top, now after that you make a conclusion. :) Better know it yourself bro, so you will have an idea. :)

Kind Regards,
CapsLuck

--------------

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can you make money with this method on fb? CagelessBrain 2 138 2017-10-06, 03:51 PM
Last Post: CagelessBrain
  any good method to upload youtube? ori991 1 147 2017-10-04, 01:17 AM
Last Post: epalyou
  Can anyone give me a quick run down of the IG method? arizonadanktea 3 161 2017-10-03, 10:05 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  $ Any Craigslist Phone Verification Method??? Make pva ? Alldoe300 32 3,787 2017-09-13, 12:25 AM
Last Post: datalmanus
  want method to get bing coupons unlimited trafficbeast 2 918 2017-09-02, 10:59 PM
Last Post: asamer88

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top