**Unique Referral Program** Quora, SEO, Social Media Training (Latest 2017 Methods!)
2016-01-13, 01:45 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-03-27, 10:06 AM by eliter1q.)
Reviews are already here!

[Image: image.jpg]

Hello Cpaeliters,

I am back with my new referral training program. If you want to know more about me and the quality of my referral program then check out my previous referral coaching program which has been one of the most popular and top referral programs at cpaelites http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Become-T...e-Coaching

If you know me from my previous referral programs, then you might know that i don't follow the footprints of others instead i read and research a lot and come up with my own twisted methods and this is exactly what you need to succeed online.

What will i teach you this time?

This time i will be sharing my methods to generate almost instant traffic from Social Media, Quora and SEO. I do personally use all these methods myself to earn from Ogads and Cpagrip so you can be sure that these methods actually work. Below are some important highlights of this new referral program and what you are going to learn!

* How to generate Instant traffic from Twitter With a New account - The traffic will keep flowing throughout the day to your site/landing page, once you set it up (which takes just 15-20 minutes a day)

* A Classical Traffic Generation Method which is often Overlooked by Everyone - This method brings laser targeted traffic and just like the previous one takes just 15-20 minutes per day and your traffic will keep growing with every day!

* Generate Traffic from Quora to Gaming Niches (Or Any Niche) - Quora is one of the most hottest traffic source (With an Alexa Rank 93!). This method can bring traffic to any niche almost instantly for a long long term. Learn how to answer intelligently to avoid your answers being collapsed or account getting banned!

* Get Targeted Traffic From Youtube - You will start getting traffic within few minutes using this method.

* Establishing an Authority Website (Gaming or Any Niche) - In this method i will show you how to generate High Quality and Unique content for free , instantly send traffic and some important SEO points necessary to follow in 2016. (Coming In Next Few Days)

* More New Methods and My Unique Tips, Tricks and Tools will be Shared

IMPORTANT: You will find many methods in this program that i use myself. Don't just read these methods and ask for more methods. You need to TAKE ACTION to earn, not just keep reading and collecting methods. If you dedicate your effort with even just one of these methods then you will start seeing results. If you are not serious about it then don't join this referral program.

FAQs

1. How much can i earn following your methods?

Ans - I won't make any claims on how much you will make because it depends on your chosen niche and the amount of time and effort you can dedicate. I highly recommend you to follow more than one method and dedicate as much time as you can (at least in the beginning).

2. How can i join this referral program?

Ans - You have to join Ogads or Cpagrip as my referral to join this referral program. If you are already registered at these networks then ask your affiliate manager to put you under my ID. You can find my referral links and Account IDs for both networks below.

Click here to join Ogads as my referral
My ogads account ID is 15843

Click here to join CPAGrip as my referral
My Cpagrip account ID is 6393

After joining as my referral, contact me using THIS FORM HERE

3. How will i learn your methods?

Ans - I post all my methods on my private blog. Only approved members can access this blog. You will receive an invitation email to access this blog once i approve you.

If you are prepared to put in effort and serious about succeeding online then go ahead and join this program!
Latest Thanks - View all

Marko21(2017-09-04 11:31 AM) geraldosfire(2017-09-04 02:10 AM) didinchy(2017-06-27 10:59 AM) Lolgend(2017-06-25 02:22 AM) KoTaPaKa(2017-06-02 08:25 PM) Nebojsha1337(2017-05-14 02:13 PM) shashankb(2017-05-13 05:42 PM) panaeolus(2017-03-29 07:34 PM) sumanjack(2017-03-29 10:45 AM) mohaarar(2017-03-04 01:21 AM) CegaFin(2016-12-25 01:54 AM) peter89(2016-12-13 10:39 PM) mccolet(2016-12-12 04:38 PM) *Legendary*(2016-12-04 11:01 AM) BE-DutchHero(2016-12-04 07:07 AM) JohnJDElites(2016-10-28 04:20 AM) shipon77(2016-10-27 05:55 AM) Realmovement(2016-10-24 04:52 AM) Rolex(2016-01-25 02:43 PM) fersupe(2016-01-21 06:51 PM) CallmeReaz(2016-01-18 06:57 PM) jackiebi(2016-01-13 08:58 PM) Spiderman(2016-01-13 06:21 PM) 

My Recommended Web hosting Service. Get 1 Free Domain With Just 1 Click Wordpress Install!

[Image: bh-468x60-04-dy.png]
2016-01-13, 06:31 PM,
Add me on skype Ahmed454545 :)
2016-01-16, 03:25 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-01-16, 03:39 PM by N1mrod.)
I have sent you a PM :)

UPDATE:
Quick review. We have access to only two lessons at this moment, but I have already learned new method of searching for keywords; doing SEO without backlinks; and new niche ideas that I have never saw anywhere. That looks very interesting and I can't wait for more. :)
2016-01-18, 04:51 PM,
Add me on skype: viu.catalin
2016-01-18, 05:25 PM,
(2016-01-13, 01:45 PM)eliter1q Wrote: Hello Cpaeliters,

Due to continuos requests from so many members at cpaelites, i am back with my new referral training program. If you want to know more about me and the quality of my referral program then make sure you check out my previous referral coaching program which has been one of the most popular and top referral program at cpaelites /Thread-Become-The-Master-of-SEO-and-Youtube-Ranking-Exclusive-Coaching

This time i will be teaching you my safe, intelligent and advanced SEO for 2016. But this training will be very different and unique than my previous coaching. This training program will be focused at getting free mobile traffic and this program will be really fast paced. I will not teach you the basics of SEO but my own developed advanced techniques to rank your posts on google without sending any backlinks. Below is a more detailed explanation of what you will be learning in this fast training program.

- How to get huge and free traffic from mobile devices
- Why and how to make an authority blogger blog/website
- How to find untapped niches for mobile traffic
- How to find low to no competition keywords
- How to do solid ON Page SEO to rank for numerous terms on google
- Why and how to monetize using Ogads/Ogmobi network

Some other important things about this training program

- No need to waste time on checking keyword competition
- No need to send any backlinks
- No need to learn complex SEO techniques and facts
- No need to learn complex softwares like GSA SER etc.
- My Own Developed and Exclusive on page SEO Method
- Only limited number of members allowed to join

Requirements

Because of some problems during my previous coaching program from some members, i have to put in place some requirements this time, you can find them below.

1. You must join ogads (previously ogmobi) as my referral and earn at least $5 per day to be eligible for this training. If you are already registered at ogads/ogmobi then simply contact your affiliate manager and ask him to change your referrer to me and then just contact me to start with this training program.

2. You will not change your referrer after learning my techniques (if you do then you will be at a big loss because i will then never share my upcoming techniques with you and don't allow you to join at any cost)

Please note that this training program will be opened only for a short period of time and i will allow only a limited number of people to join it. Also the above $5 per day requirement can be increased to $10 or more at any time and please don't request me to allow you without fulfilling the above requirements.

If you are now excited, prepared and ready to put in some effort then join ogads as my referral using the link below

Click here to join ogads/ogmobi as my referral

Alredy registrated with your link
OGADS id : 19383
PM ME :) Thanks
2016-01-18, 06:50 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-01-18, 06:51 PM by eliter1q.)
(2016-01-16, 03:25 AM)N1mrod Wrote: I have sent you a PM :)

UPDATE:
Quick review. We have access to only two lessons at this moment, but I have already learned new method of searching for keywords; doing SEO without backlinks; and new niche ideas that I have never saw anywhere. That looks very interesting and I can't wait for more. :)

Thanks N1mrod for the honest review. Next lessons are coming really soon.

(2016-01-18, 04:51 PM)catawx Wrote: Add me on skype: viu.catalin

I have posted my skype id in the original post. You can now add me.

My Recommended Web hosting Service. Get 1 Free Domain With Just 1 Click Wordpress Install!

2016-01-18, 06:58 PM,
Joined OgAds. :) Hope they accept fast and I earn $5 quick. xD Will update the comment, when I meet the requirements. Thank you
2016-01-18, 07:05 PM,
(2016-01-18, 05:25 PM)BosnianMan Wrote:

Due to continuos requests from so many members at cpaelites, i am back with my new referral training program. If you want to know more about me and the quality of my referral program then make sure you check out my previous referral coaching program which has been one of the most popular and top referral program at cpaelites /Thread-Become-The-Master-of-SEO-and-Youtube-Ranking-Exclusive-Coaching

This time i will be teaching you my safe, intelligent and advanced SEO for 2016. But this training will be very different and unique than my previous coaching. This training program will be focused at getting free mobile traffic and this program will be really fast paced. I will not teach you the basics of SEO but my own developed advanced techniques to rank your posts on google without sending any backlinks. Below is a more detailed explanation of what you will be learning in this fast training program.

Requirements

Because of some problems during my previous coaching program from some members, i have to put in place some requirements this time, you can find them below.

1. You must join ogads (previously ogmobi) as my referral and earn at least $5 per day to be eligible for this training. If you are already registered at ogads/ogmobi then simply contact your affiliate manager and ask him to change your referrer to me and then just contact me to start with this training program.

2. You will not change your referrer after learning my techniques (if you do then you will be at a big loss because i will then never share my upcoming techniques with you and don't allow you to join at any cost)

Please note that this training program will be opened only for a short period of time and i will allow only a limited number of people to join it. Also the above $5 per day requirement can be increased to $10 or more at any time and please don't request me to allow you without fulfilling the above requirements.

If you are now excited, prepared and ready to put in some effort then join ogads as my referral using the link below

Hi BosnianMan, i can see u in my referrals list. But you need to start earning at least $5 per day before you can get accepted in this training program.

2016-01-18, 10:20 PM,
(2016-01-18, 07:05 PM)eliter1q Wrote:
(2016-01-18, 05:25 PM)BosnianMan Wrote:

Requirements

Hi BosnianMan, i can see u in my referrals list. But you need to start earning at least $5 per day before you can get accepted in this training program.
http://pokit.org/get/?a88fd024494eab2652...0b7be4.jpg
here you can see im earning 5$ per day, i will change all to ogads add me on skype i need to talk with you :)
2016-01-19, 12:03 AM,
Why not on grip ? this would require I edit all my LPs and switch to another network that have only mobile offers?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ✪✪✪Dynamo Easy Refferal Program to earn $50-$100/day✪✪✪ dynamo 142 14,652 2017-10-19, 01:30 AM
Last Post: babarmaqbool
  ★★★ Earn Extra Money doing NOTHING ★★★ Join my referral program NOW! p4p4c0n 47 5,752 2017-10-19, 01:27 AM
  ★★★ PRO LEADS CPA Training Program ★★★ Earn BIG ★★★ dejan001 593 46,419 2017-10-18, 03:40 PM
Last Post: Kacze
  ★★★ MONEY NINJA CPA Training Program ★★★ Earn BIG ★★★ 300+ members! Eye 238 22,571 2017-10-18, 02:00 PM
  OGAds Referral Program - I Will Make You Earn Remco 8 306 2017-09-14, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Vinz77

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top