Understand What's Impacting French Pins'
2017-11-22, 10:21 PM,
Hello This My First Post Here But i Wanted to Share This With you Guys

I saw a lot of posts and people are still asking about the FR Pins  Money So i just wanted to clarify the situation for you

I saw some pin submit offers appears and disappear in the same day, this happened 2 week ago i think

I was working with all big french cell phone companies that exist : SFR (from the day when it was 9 Telecome till sfr) ORANGE BOUYGUES and finally FREE.

Only 3 Of these companies allows the micropayment Sfr, orange, bouygues which means using your phone as a credit card to buy stuff or paying stuff named " Sms+ service "

This Sms+ service is run by the cell phone itselfs but its alternative is allo pass "private company offering the same service" what became hipay  

And this Hipay was taken by a company name Mobiyo (or they've changed the name like before not sure) 1 August 2017  Grin

As we all know the changes started At that period, So if it was a normal case cellphone companies would be still working with them which is not the case today.

My friends still working with these companies told me that the pin submit still exist in france, and i saw that they are working more with French influencers.. if you have them of snapchat you will notice how they drag people to some stupid sms offers and stuff 

SO IMO

I think France will be in the CC CPA For a While now before they change ( if they do )
2017-11-22, 11:30 PM,
Thank you for your information buddy.
2017-11-22, 11:44 PM,
(2017-11-22, 11:30 PM)mugilmoli Wrote: Thank you for your information buddy.

You're welcome  Smile
2017-11-23, 12:05 AM,
I don't understand, so they are working on solution with the carrier?
2017-11-23, 12:30 AM,
so is it possible to get those PIN submit directly from Mobiyo ?
i mean charge users for the "Premium SMS" service
2017-11-23, 01:24 AM,
(2017-11-23, 12:30 AM)didic Wrote: so is it possible to get those PIN submit directly from Mobiyo ?

Of course it is possible to charge them for SMS+ or Even Calling a specific number until they get a code and then you get paid and that's what the advertisers do actually, they have a specific product lets say [ Whatsapp Emojis ] and the user pay to get this service and you can even earn up to 4 X More than what you get from your network.

BUT you should keep in mind that these companies do not work with black hat which include hack, games tricks, copyright ... so it is hard to do black hat with them directly
2017-11-23, 01:37 AM,
(2017-11-23, 01:24 AM)Kzed Wrote:
(2017-11-23, 12:30 AM)didic Wrote: so is it possible to get those PIN submit directly from Mobiyo ?

Of course it is possible to charge them for SMS+ or Even Calling a specific number until they get a code and then you get paid and that's what the advertisers do actually, they have a specific product lets say [ Whatsapp Emojis ] and the user pay to get this service and you can even earn up to 4 X More than what you get from your network.

BUT you should keep in mind that these companies do not work with black hat which include hack, games tricks, copyright ... so it is hard to do black hat with them directly

Thanks for you replay 
and yes i know about the back hat thing 

i opened an account with them right now and i saw that i will gain 3$ if the user charged for 5$ for france as an example
and more more less for other countries like Belgium and Switzerland !

what i can't figure it out .... how could advertisers give us 12$ for a 5$/week subscribe !
2017-11-23, 01:38 AM,
Thanks for you replay

i opened an account with them right now and i saw that i will gain 3$ if the user charged for 5$ for france as an example

what i can't figure it out .... how could advertisers give us 12$ for a 5$/week subscribe !
2017-11-23, 01:40 AM,
(2017-11-23, 01:37 AM)didic Wrote:
(2017-11-23, 01:24 AM)Kzed Wrote:

Thanks for you replay 

You registered in Mobiyo website?
2017-11-23, 03:45 AM,
(2017-11-23, 01:38 AM)didic Wrote: Thanks for you replay

You're welcome.

No not like that, try to go to youpass for example you can create your own button that works with SMS+ for calls they give you 50 % for sms they can give you up to 100% 
Your question was how can they give 100% or how they can pay that high with cpa networks, number of traffic the networks promise + the number of leads so they negociate with them, you can even negociate by yourself with them if you give them good quality leads because the customer generally is stupid, they don't know how to stop the service which mean YouPass will keep gaining money out of the ignorance of the customer. 

Hope this is helpful

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [ NEED FRENCH TRANSLATION ] Would appreciate any help! Mesina 2 138 2017-11-21, 11:32 PM
Last Post: detalyemo
  CPA Link Locker - French offers? COBNET 13 446 2017-09-03, 11:57 AM
Last Post: flash_drive
  Top French offers disappeared from all networks davidcash 0 102 2017-09-01, 07:29 PM
Last Post: davidcash
  FRENCH CPA MARKET kderow 3 236 2017-08-29, 11:36 PM
Last Post: Mix2003_2012
  French, German, or Netherland Niches? Limitrin 7 488 2017-04-25, 06:05 PM
Last Post: rinkidi

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top