CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

Unclear/incorrect rule issue
2020-02-02, 08:49 AM,
Hi,

My first post in the introductions section has yet to be approved, but when I took a look at the rules there was something very unclear/incorrect that I thought should be brought to the attention of a Mod/admin or someone who can change it. I hope this is the correct place to post this, but I can not PM anyone, not even a Mod and didn't think there was anywhere else better, but please forgive this CPAElites noob if I missed something or I'm breaking etiquette or social norms or something like that.

Anyways, on the rules page, which I don't think i can link to, but I believe I was on the correct page for sure, RULE #2 says "2. Adult discussions are forbidden allowed." As a native English speaker, I just wanted to let y'all know that this doesn't make sense and I wasn't sure if adult discussions are allowed or forbidden, and maybe this should be specified a little further as to what this means if they are forbidden(ewhoring, adult CPA, etc etc etc)? Not my typical area of convo, but I think it is important to know!

Once again, sorry if this is the wrong place to post! I am just hoping to help if I can!
2020-02-02, 12:44 PM,
Hello and welcome to CPAElites!

(2020-02-02, 08:49 AM)toponymy Wrote: My first post in the introductions section has yet to be approved

CPAElites was forced to implement additional security methods after the members of a Discord group - known for criminal activities (sales of hacked/phished accounts) and fraud - started to spam CPAElites with account sales spam and false accusations: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Announc...tions-scam

CPAElites can't do anything against this, because the owner of this Discord group and "company" behind lives at Russia.

Quote:RULE #2 says "2. Adult discussions are forbidden allowed." As a native English speaker, I just wanted to let y'all know that this doesn't make sense

The official rule is written like this:

2. Adult discussions are forbidden allowed.

So there is a strikethrough.

Adult discussions have been forbidden until the CPAElites sales in April 2019, but again allowed afterwards:

https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-CPAElit...es-removal

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2020-02-03, 07:34 AM, (This post was last modified: 2020-02-03, 07:34 AM by toponymy.)
Ahhh okay, My bad! I don't know how my dyslexic ass missed that it was a strikethrough. My apologies! An awkward first impression on my part, but glad to see that y'all are here and explanative! And I hope my post didn't come off as complaining about the intro thread not being approved, it was just an intro to this post so anyone reading didn't think my first post was in the bug section lol

Thank you for approving the intro thread anyways! It is a shame people have to mess things up for the rest of us and require you to implement restrictions like that to prevent spam.
2020-02-03, 02:05 PM,
@toponymy

Don't worry, nobody got it as a complaint. Everything is fine. :-)

CPAElites Essentials (2020) is coming: Click /here/ to read more!

Click /here/ to follow discussions, feedbacks and ideas!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)