Unauthorized reselling one of marketing-rhino.com landing pages
2017-12-11, 11:07 AM,
Hello,

It has come to my attention that one of landing pages which was developed by me on marketing-rhino.com is being resold here without our permission, with slightly changed css code and different images. They layout and generator functionality are exactly the same, even some images are only changed in color.

The thread author is called dkmlg and the thread link is: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Discoun...NCREASE-CR

Demo videos of the unauthorizedly resold landing page:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oqVFcTkQ5I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RcUHPnlo5U

Link to the original landing page sold on our website:
https://www.marketing-rhino.com/premium-...ding-page/

Demo Video of our Original Landing Page:
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x66eapf

Link to the original CPA elites thread:
https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Super-S...-PAGES-★☆★

I believe that everyone will instantly be able to see that the LP which that guy is selling is exactly the same in its functionality and layout, with only difference being in changed images.

I hope that reason and good judgment will prevail as this rude action by dkmlg, with intent of making easy money based on someone else's hard work, should not be acceptable to anyone. I do not mind fair competition, but why don't you create your own landing pages and become better than me, not by ripping my work and re-skinning it.

Best Regards,
2017-12-11, 11:54 AM,
Contacting him now so he can reply with an explanation. I'm about to unapprove his threads too. If the user has not replied within 72hrs he will be banned.
2017-12-11, 12:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-12-11, 12:44 PM by dkmlg.)
i am aware of fact that by selling this LP : https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Discoun...NCREASE-CR countermind will put a dispute about this.
before i continue, there are several fact :
1. i didnt buy any of countermind script, through this thread : https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Super-S...6%E2%98%85
, nor his website :https://www.marketing-rhino.com/premium-marketing-templates/cl-royale-generator-v2-cpa-marketing-landing-page/
so i have no access of the original file.

2. this dispute is title is  " unauthorized reselling " , how can i resell something i didnt bought ?
     i build this candy crush niche pack , based on what i found on the net, and rebuild all files needed so it can works " like " his script.

re·sell
rēˈsel/
verb
verb: resell; 3rd person present: resells; past tense: resold; past participle: resold; gerund or present participle: reselling; verb: re-sell; 3rd person present: re-sells; past tense: re-sold; past participle: re-sold; gerund or present participle: re-selling
  1. sell (something one has bought) to someone else.
    "products can be resold on the black market for huge profits"

3. Countermind it self on his sales thread claim a fact that his script "cannot" be reselled

Quote:Dear isi123, all of the CPA & Affiliate marketing landing pages, which are being offered on marketing-rhino.com, were fully designed & coded by me. I am a professional web designer with a well established web design company in my country and i have decided to step-up the market of pre-made CPA & Affiliate landing pages, as i noticed that most of services being sold in this niche, were poorly designed or simply a re-designed rip-off of some freely shared landing pages on the internet. I am not only selling unique designs, but i am also including free installation support, pre-written documentation and anti-theft protection, so other vultures in this business can't get and re-sell my landing pages after customers purchase them.

his script using anti theft protection, license key that can be used for only 3 domain. MIne is not, i dont use any license key.\
his product itself "CANNOT BE RESELLED "

there are still alot i want to say, but i want to know his respond abouit this first, thanks
2017-12-11, 12:43 PM,
Both parties need to communicate here, I'll check the replies and will make a decision based on them.
2017-12-11, 01:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-12-11, 01:54 PM by dkmlg.)
his dispute : 
Quote:"one of landing pages which was developed by me on marketing-rhino.com is being resold here without our permission",

*the FACT is i dont resell clash royale script, what i sell is Candy Crush Scipt, its not one of marketing-rhino.com product .

Quote:I believe that everyone will instantly be able to see that the LP which that guy is selling is exactly the same in its functionality and layout, with only difference being in changed images.

*Yes it has similar function, not same function.If Candy Crush script has same function as countermind script than the script wont work at all, because he sell script that protected and always connected to his server to make it works. but i can guarantee that the candy crush script works 100%

* In order to make the candy crush script work similar with clash royale script, its not only about changing images and colour, i rebuild the script to make it works.

* its not a Copyright infringement if i rebuild something to be similar with your design. at marketplace we can see several hackproof video selelr, they sell similar product, but not same product, because they build it, not buy one video than resell that video.

*fake chat, current activity and others is not new , not your original "idea" its already used in onpage generator since befoire you enter this forum and make sales thread.
example : fake chat, your fake chat use script function that already used long time before you make your sales thread.

*your LP it self, use some material that not made by you, you just take it from google and use it.
2017-12-11, 02:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-12-11, 02:46 PM by CounterMind.)
(2017-12-11, 01:08 PM)dkmlg Wrote: his dispute : 
Quote:"one of landing pages which was developed by me on marketing-rhino.com is being resold here without our permission",

*the FACT is i dont resell clash royale script, what i sell is Candy Crush Scipt, its not one of marketing-rhino.com product .

Quote:I believe that everyone will instantly be able to see that the LP which that guy is selling is exactly the same in its functionality and layout, with only difference being in changed images.

*Yes it has similar function, not same function.If Candy Crush script has same function as countermind script than the script wont work at all, because he sell script that protected and always connected to his server to make it works. but i can guarantee that the candy crush script works 100%

* In order to make the candy crush script work similar with clash royale script, its not only about changing images and colour, i rebuild the script to make it works.

* its not a Copyright infringement if i rebuild something to be similar with your design. at marketplace we can see several hackproof video selelr, they sell similar product, but not same product, because they build it, not buy one video than resell that video.

*fake chat, current activity and others is not new , not your original "idea" its already used in onpage generator since befoire you enter this forum and make sales thread.
example : fake chat, your fake chat use script function that already used long time before you make your sales thread.

*your LP it self, use some material that not made by you, you just take it from google and use it.

The fact is that either you or one of your friends bought our landing page on which you then changed the images to another niche, anyone can instantly see that by watching the demo video. Reselling of our landing pages is strictly prohibited, which is clearly stated inside the original HTML, CSS and jQuery files with the commented disclaimer.

Re-sale of our landing page is also strictly prohibited by our Terms of Agreement, which you had to agree to, before making the purchase on our site, section "Prohibited Usage" which part of it states: You are not authorized to place any of our products, modified or unmodified, on a disk, CD, website or any other medium. You are not authorized to offer our products or services (modified or unmodified), or parts of it, for resale or redistribution. 

Link to terms of agreement

Changing our landing page to another niche does not make it an unique product which you are entitled to sell. You are in fact not allowed using any parts of our code, even less using the full site with exactly the same functionality. You took our intellectual code which was coded by me, removed the licensing system functionality, which makes it even worse, and are now reselling it as your own product. 

All of the code which is inside our landing pages was coded either by me or one of my employees at some point, the fact that parts of it are being used on other sites not made by me, does not change the originality of it, nor does it give you the right to re-sell it. However, this is not the point of discussion here, the point is that you took our enitre site, removed the licensing system, changed the images to another niche, and you are now selling it as your own.

What i find even more amazing is that you don't have any shame and are even defending your unrightful actions with which you are directly hurting me as the original seller. I have no respect for you as a coder nor as a human being. I would also like to add that i spent over 10 days working each day over 10 hours on that exact landing pages layout, functionality and image set, which you are now mooching of with intention of making easy money. It is simply not fair towards me nor is it moral.

I will not continue the discussion with you as you clearly will not admit to being wrong. I kindly ask @ --- The previous admin/owner of CPAElites --- to use the common judgment and reason here and judge the decision to what he thinks is right.
2017-12-11, 02:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-12-11, 02:48 PM by dkmlg.)
(2017-12-11, 02:25 PM)CounterMind Wrote:

The fact is that you bought our landing page and changed the images to another niche, anyone can instantly see that by watching the demo video. Reselling of our landing pages is strictly prohibited, which is clearly stated inside the original HTML, CSS and jQuery files with the commented disclaimer.

Re-sale of our landing page is also strictly prohibited by our Terms of Agreement, which you had to agree to, before making the purchase on our site, section "Prohibited Usage" which part of it states: You are not authorized to place any of our products, modified or unmodified, on a disk, CD, website or any other medium. You are not authorized to offer our products or services (modified or unmodified), or parts of it, for resale or redistribution. 

Changing our landing page to another niche does not make it an unique product which you are entitled to sell. You are in fact not allowed using any parts of our code, even less using the full site with exactly the same functionality. You took our intellectual code which was coded by me, removed the licensing system functionality, which makes it even worse, and are now reselling it as your own product. 

All of the code which is inside our landing pages was coded either by me or one of my employees at some point, the fact that parts of it are being used on other sites not made by me, does not change the originality of it, nor does it give you the right to re-sell it. However, this is not the point of discussion here, the point is that you took our enitre site, removed the licensing system, changed the images to another niche, and you are now selling it as your own.

What i find even more amazing is that you don't have any shame and are even defending your unrightful actions with which you are directly hurting me as the original seller. I have no respect for you as a coder nor as a human being.

I will not continue the discussion with you as you clearly will not admit to being wrong. I kindly ask --- The previous admin/owner of CPAElites --- to use the common judgment and reason here and judge the decision to what he thinks is right.

1. The fact is that you bought"
     i have stated before, i never bought your script, or i get this script from your customer. I chalengge you to proof it.
      the claim about "resell "doesnt work here.
2. i have stated before, i "rebuild site" similar with yours, without any original file involved. its simply a rebuild process to achieve similar design.
3. I agree to let --- The previous admin/owner of CPAElites --- make a decission about this problem.
your claim is about reselling
that means, i resell your product, something i bought from you than modified it and sell it here
the simple fact is, i sell another script, wich has similar function, similar layout, different niche, different images and else, that completely not yours.
2017-12-11, 02:55 PM,
(2017-12-11, 02:43 PM)dkmlg Wrote:

The fact is that you bought our landing page and changed the images to another niche, anyone can instantly see that by watching the demo video. Reselling of our landing pages is strictly prohibited, which is clearly stated inside the original HTML, CSS and jQuery files with the commented disclaimer.

What i find even more amazing is that you don't have any shame and are even defending your unrightful actions with which you are directly hurting me as the original seller. I have no respect for you as a coder nor as a human being.

I will not continue the discussion with you as you clearly will not admit to being wrong. I kindly ask --- The previous admin/owner of CPAElites --- to use the common judgment and reason here and judge the decision to what he thinks is right.

i have stated before, i never bought your script, or i get this script from your customer. I chalengge you to proof it.
2. i have stated before, i "rebuild site" similar with yours, without any original file involved. its simply a rebuild process to achieve similar design.
3. I agree to let --- The previous admin/owner of CPAElites --- make a decission about this problem.
that means, i resell your product, something i bought from you than modified it and sell it here
the simple fact is, i sell another script, wich has similar function, similar layout, different niche, different images and else, that completely not yours.

You are right, i cannot prove that you bought it directly, but at some point someone did have to buy it and those terms still apply to the landing page itself. What you are actually saying is that you stole the landing page from one of my customers who originally bought it and then redesigned it with different images. How is that better in any way ?

As for the changed functionality, even a blind man could see that everything is exactly the same, even some images are the same with changed color. The only thing you did was to remove the licensing system, which makes your actions even worse.

A thief will never confess his theft, and that is how you are acting here, which is understandable as you would like to continue making money based on my hard work. I invite you to open a business, hire someone who has to get paid monthly and come up with your own designs, you will then maybe understand my disappointment and anger in this topic. People like you drive my motivation down as it is impossible to 100% protect the sites. Let the @ --- The previous admin/owner of CPAElites --- be the judge, you are not worth spending any more time on.
2017-12-11, 03:08 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-12-11, 03:09 PM by dkmlg.)
(2017-12-11, 02:55 PM)CounterMind Wrote:
(2017-12-11, 02:43 PM)dkmlg Wrote:

You are right, i cannot prove that you bought it directly, but at some point someone did have to buy it and those terms still apply to the landing page itself. What you are actually saying is that you stole the landing page from one of my customers who originally bought it and then redesigned it with different images. How is that better in any way ?

As for the changed functionality, even a blind man could see that everything is exactly the same, even some images are the same with changed color. The only thing you did was to remove the licensing system, which makes your actions even worse.

A thief will never confess his theft, and that is how you are acting here, which is understandable as you would like to continue making money based on my hard work. I invite you to open a business, hire someone who has to get paid monthly and come up with your own designs, you will then maybe understand my disappointment and anger in this topic. People like you drive my motivation down as it is impossible to 100% protect the sites. Let the @ --- The previous admin/owner of CPAElites --- be the judge, you are not worth spending any more time on.

you are going to far mate, first you said i bought it, than you said i stole from one of your customer.
from the very beginning, i already said, i simply build something similar with yours.
i can show you wich domain i found on the net using your script, i simply saw it and build another niche based on it.
your site cvannot be ripped mate, you also know this. its complete php function, server side, etc
but i think you also understand recreating it, its not impossible.
you're not only accuse me buy your script, modify and resell it, but you also accuse your customer, thats too far mate

its simple: saw it, like it, rebuild it thats all
2017-12-11, 03:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 2017-12-11, 03:30 PM by CounterMind.)
(2017-12-11, 03:08 PM)dkmlg Wrote: i can show you wich domain i found on the net using your script, i simply saw it and build another niche based on it.
your site cvannot be ripped mate, you also know this. its complete php function, server side, etc
but i think you also understand recreating it, its not impossible.
you're not only accuse me buy your script, modify and resell it, but you also accuse your customer, thats too far mate

its simple: saw it, like it, rebuild it thats all

You keep pulling me for my tongue, so let me reply one last time:

Firstly let me repeat, it does not matter how you came to own our original files, in no way are you entitled to re-sell them fully, partly or edited.

Secondly, you already clearly specified that you are familiar with our sales topic on CPAelites and the landing pages which are sold on marketing-rhino.com, so you must have known that this exact landing page is being sold by us. You also said that you knew i was going to respond to your topic. You knew that because you intentionally used the same files and you knew people were going to notice it.

You are saying you saw the site on the internet and then re-wrote the full code by making layout exactly the same, making the functionality exactly the same and even using some of the same images? This can't make much sense even to you...

If you are such a professional designer, why did you not come up with your own design, layout, functionality and used different images? It is simple, because you took our site, and then just re-worked it hoping to make some easy money.