Ubot and Zennoposter and why people hate them.
2014-05-06, 11:30 PM,
I see a lot of people are very skeptical about bots made by Ubot, did not heard that much about Zenno, maybe because it is not that popular yet.

Anyway because of that I decide to make thread with explaining things behind such tools. Although I'm more familiar with Zennoposter, but I hold a license of Ubot and developed some bots with it.

Let’s go. Cool

Firstly I have to say that most of people have totally wrong view related to this.

You will ask why ?

Because they misunderstand steps what is involved in actually any tool.
By a large scale there is two steps.

First step: Need to develop something . ( developer side )
Second step: Need to use properly. ( customer/member side)

And there coming misunderstanding.

Ubot program itself is developed by Ubot developers ( as i told above this is first step )

Bots developed with help of Ubot this is already second step and does not show you real point about Ubot itself.

And I’m not wondering why people hate anything made by Ubot, simple because most of bots I ever seen developed by Ubot, and I’m sure that most of people who hate anything made with Ubot will agree with me they are mostly real CRAP...

But again I have to admit that any tool quality depends ONLY from developer who made this bot. And not from code itself.

So shema would look like this:

Ubot = Good Program = Developed by experienced developers.

Bots developed by Ubot = Mostly CRAP because people who made them are not developers, but just regular people like you who saw advertisement or get to know about such program in other way and bought it with fad that immediately after buying they become a developers and will start to sell bots and make BIG CASH.

Both Ubot and Zennoposter advertise that you do not need any programing knowledge.
At some point I would agree, because with both tools you can make some simple bots without any string of code.
With simple bots I mean some registration in wordpress.com and posting somewhere else.

BUT

When things come to bigger projects like make bot what will register accounts in 10 Web 2.0 properties and will post articles in those accounts, ( this is not actually very big bot, just for an example ) then most of Ubot buyers start to understand that much better would be to find someone to develop everything they need.

Basically with buying any tool:
You will not become smarter.
You will not earn any money.
It won’t help you in any way if you use it wrong.

I’m familiar with PC things 10+ years.
5+ Years Network Administrator in ISP company.
PC repair services for local customers
And only last 2+ Years I’m in IM full time, with full time I mean that I did not have any other income as IM, but that does not mean I worked at least 8 hours per day. LOL

I’m lazy.

That mean I also knew about development in those times, actually we had php developer in our company. This time I understood not much about actual code, but even then I understood that most important part in development is LOGIC

If you have not strong logic then you will not become a successful developer.

With that I wanted to tell that everybody can learn code, this is same as you learned a poem by heart in school, everybody could do that, correct ? But not everybody could recite the deep that poem. ( hope you understand what I mean )

Same is with development you can take code and learn it, you even do not need to put all code in your head that you can know it in every situation, BUT you can’t learn LOGIC.
Logic in my view is your mindset or part of your character.
I believe that you can’t change your character. IMHO.

Summary:

Not Ubot or Zenno is bad programs, but developers who made some bots with those programs are mostly bad.

I hope that this will reveal some true about development and those tools.
Next time I will try to compare both tools just for you guys.

Cheers
Latest Thanks - View all

Twizze(2014-05-29 04:14 AM) Dario_(2014-05-07 12:17 AM) 
2014-05-07, 12:21 AM,
I love ubot. You r right .."Not Ubot or Zenno is bad programs, but developers who made some bots with those programs are mostly bad...
Latest Thanks - View all

★★★ BotMan ★★★(2014-05-07 04:03 AM) 
2014-05-07, 12:34 AM,
Most things u do with u bot can be done with a simple keyboard and mouse recorder
apart of proxies switching etc..
2014-05-07, 04:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-05-07, 04:09 AM by ★★★ BotMan ★★★.)
(2014-05-07, 12:34 AM)Julien Wrote: Most things u do with u bot can be done with a simple keyboard and mouse recorder
apart of proxies switching etc..

When I will make thread about comparing both programs - you will see that you are wrong.

I have to do more research about Ubot new version, but about Zenno I can tell you now, you can not make even 1% with keyboard and mouse recorder, that I can make with Zenno. Ubot is not that far from Zenno, but still Ubot is behind. :)

Cheers

(2014-05-07, 12:21 AM)lcascisf Wrote: I love ubot. You r right .."Not Ubot or Zenno is bad programs, but developers who made some bots with those programs are mostly bad...

Correct, You got my point. Smile
Are you working with Ubot everyday ?

Cheers
2014-05-07, 09:36 AM,
Zennoposter is a powerful tool if you will take time learn it. My girlfriend and I bought the standard and Pro I think that was in 2012 (it was more cheaper than today's price), she made a lot of money offering services to fiverr by training it to post to web2.0's and high PR social bookmark. She has no programming knowledge. By just watching the tutorials in youtube,read other tutorials and ask questions from their support, she manage to create some programs she needs.
2014-05-07, 11:26 AM,
(2014-05-07, 12:21 AM)lcascisf Wrote: I love ubot. You r right .."Not Ubot or Zenno is bad programs, but developers who made some bots with those programs are mostly bad...

Correct, You got my point. Smile
Are you working with Ubot everyday ?

Cheers
[/quote]
Yes, i use ubot every single day. I use it for my CPA tasks in fb, twt and Pinterest. I create my fake gene.rators and cra.cking tools using it. Is perfect!
2016-02-20, 06:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-02-20, 06:21 AM by Quobi.)
What BotMan want to say is that he hates people who created bots with such things and they call themselves developers or programmers. But he is so shame to tell us!

2016-02-20, 06:46 AM,
As a developer myself, I hate it when people say ubot or zennoposter do not make bots. I don't think people understand that ubot and zennoposter are their own code, but it's almost like wordpress for example. You can make a bot with it, but if you know how to code you can make it even better. And like Botman touched on, it's not ubot or zennoposter making bad bots it's the "developers".

Good touch on these programs, some people can really get me mad when they call these fake programs. But I will still not call somone who only knows how to drag and drop a developer.
2016-02-20, 03:26 PM,
(2016-02-20, 06:21 AM)Diamondo Wrote: What BotMan want to say is that he hates people who created bots with such things and they call themselves developers or programmers. But he is so shame to tell us!

I hate people who are trying to sell crap made with ubot as good program, then do not support it and disappear after that scamming buyer, and later more and more people start to think ubot and such is crap, BUT people are crap :D

If honestly then Zennoposter bots developed by good developer is better than ones who are developed simple in Visual Studio. Both bots is developed in C# but if you develop in Visual Studio I do not think you will be able to build browser engine like it is in Zenno, it use Gecko engine, same as Firefox. As I heard Senior developers of zenno developed it 2 years :D Zennoposter is like framework for bots and its doing nothing out of box, so you really can not tell that its bad. Because its doing nothing :D

(2016-02-20, 06:46 AM)Sparticus Wrote: As a developer myself, I hate it when people say ubot or zennoposter do not make bots. I don't think people understand that ubot and zennoposter are their own code, but it's almost like wordpress for example. You can make a bot with it, but if you know how to code you can make it even better. And like Botman touched on, it's not ubot or zennoposter making bad bots it's the "developers".

Good touch on these programs, some people can really get me mad when they call these modified programs. But I will still not call somone who only knows how to drag and drop a developer.

Correct mate. Zennoposter is developed in C# and you can develop in C# using it.

Cheers
2016-02-20, 06:56 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-02-20, 06:56 PM by Quobi.)
(2016-02-20, 03:26 PM)★★★ BotMan ★★★ Wrote:
(2016-02-20, 06:21 AM)Diamondo Wrote: What BotMan want to say is that he hates people who created bots with such things and they call themselves developers or programmers. But he is so shame to tell us!

I hate people who are trying to sell crap made with ubot as good program, then do not support it and disappear after that scamming buyer, and later more and more people start to think ubot and such is crap, BUT people are crap :D

If honestly then Zennoposter bots developed by good developer is better than ones who are developed simple in Visual Studio. Both bots is developed in C# but if you develop in Visual Studio I do not think you will be able to build browser engine like it is in Zenno, it use Gecko engine, same as Firefox. As I heard Senior developers of zenno developed it 2 years :D Zennoposter is like framework for bots and its doing nothing out of box, so you really can not tell that its bad. Because its doing nothing :D

(2016-02-20, 06:46 AM)Sparticus Wrote: As a developer myself, I hate it when people say ubot or zennoposter do not make bots. I don't think people understand that ubot and zennoposter are their own code, but it's almost like wordpress for example. You can make a bot with it, but if you know how to code you can make it even better. And like Botman touched on, it's not ubot or zennoposter making bad bots it's the "developers".

Good touch on these programs, some people can really get me mad when they call these modified programs. But I will still not call somone who only knows how to drag and drop a developer.

Correct mate. Zennoposter is developed in C# and you can develop in C# using it.

Cheers

And being coded in C# do you think is an advantage in front of other languages? uBot is powered by three languages. Not one: XAML, C# for libraries and VB.NET for the whole program. There is ain't almost any difference between C# and VB.NET, you can do same thing with both since they are from the same family.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Question] ★ UBot Studio ★ Dario_ 15 2,250 2014-02-10, 11:36 PM
Last Post: alexparris
  Need people who are experienced with Xenforo Xendah 0 384 2013-10-07, 01:18 AM
Last Post: Xendah
  Why people always choose MyBB? rAv3nzZ 5 917 2013-05-24, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Envo

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top