UTUBERS, EVER TRIED THIS ?
2018-04-06, 10:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-04-11, 10:19 PM by SwiffJustus.)
Evening ELITES

Just wanted to ask if any of you Guys ever did something similar to this.
Someone posted it on another forum and a few people seemed to think
it was worth checking out..Just wanted your opinions?
I don't personally use youtube as much as I once did but I'm thinking
of MAYBE doing a bit of something there soon.
No DARK STUFF Just a little experiment.

Anyway, The post went a little something like this!
Well, exactly like this I suppose would be the way to present it.
You'll have to do your own research on the tools I'm not posting any links Confused lol

=====================

We are a channel with only 2000 or so subscribers. We were ranking in the #1 when we only had less than 1,000 subscribers too. For evidence, you can see we rank for keywords such as "PUBG Dacia" "VRChat Scooby Doo" "PUBG VSS" "High Skill" and more. We do this via two ways:

- Use VidIQ Pro to search for a keyword that has a decent amount of search volume each month with the lowest competition.
(I see they have a Free Version and Chrome Extension)

-
Use Morning Fame to structure my title, description and tags to make sure it's prime to target one keyword.

-
Create my video, making sure I say the keyword at least three times in the video, clear enough that YouTube's automatic CC engine picks up the words.

-
Post the video & have a few fake accounts watch the video through the VPN, like, comment & ensure their comment contains the specific keyword.

-
Paying for GENUINE views. Meaning we pay to reach the top of a certain subreddit for views within the first 48 hours of a video release.

-
Using the VOXX VPN extension logging into a vpn. Going to YouTube. Search the keyword my video is specifically targeting. Filter to "newest first". Click my video. Give it 100% retention. (This counts as a view from that keyword. Repeat roughly 20+ times within the first 48 hours of video release.)

You WILL drop down the search results after roughly a month when you video dies down and bigger channels take their place again.

Evidence:

[Image: jpg_large.jpg]

SO WHAT DO YOU YOUTUBE GURU'S THINK?
I DON'T KNOW THAT'S WHY I'M ASKING...
NEVER BE AFRAID TO ASK!!
PLUS..

Just Kinda Curious to is all. Shock

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY
[Image: YT_UN.jpg]
Latest Thanks - View all

Samarbete(2018-04-06 11:30 AM) 
Share This Thread :

2018-04-06, 11:31 AM,
Interesting, I might try it in future.
Latest Thanks - View all

SwiffJustus(2018-04-06 12:00 PM) 
2018-04-06, 12:00 PM,
(2018-04-06, 11:31 AM)Samarbete Wrote: Interesting, I might try it in future.

Yeah, I was thinking of maybe experimenting with it a bit myself but thought maybe I could expediate the process of wondering should I, by getting a bit of feedback on whether it seems like something that might be effective from some of our sage youtube aficionados. lol
2018-04-06, 02:56 PM,
Pretty nice ranking . However, this is achievable for keywords shown above .
Youtube prefers new content. I can see most videos are atleast 1 month old.

Also, the ranking is temporary and won't stick like other videos. Your views are hq and hq views do rank .
2018-04-06, 11:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-04-09, 10:27 PM by SwiffJustus.)
(2018-04-06, 02:56 PM)aruncp Wrote: Pretty nice ranking . However, this is achievable for keywords shown above .
Youtube prefers new content. I can see most videos are at least 1 month old.

Also, the ranking is temporary and won't stick like other videos. Your views are hq and hq views do rank .

Hey aruncp, thanks for the feedback

Yeah they stated the ranking is temp, and I know it's just for those keywords but those keywords are a bit popular according to the monthly searches so it's not not like it's some custom keyword with no competition that's ranking for the sake of demonstration, so it does hold some weight and of course most platforms of this nature prefer new content it is their lifes blood lol..But more important than that is they reward useful content and that is usually determined by organic engagement. Their video was up only 1 day as of that Demo ranking above older ones, and yes i know it would drop back down to be replaced by "Channels with more subscribers and views that will slowly regain their original title. You're just using a gateway video for a few weeks and then get replaced with newer videos and bigger YouTubers."

Blah Blah Blah...lol... I get all that I said I don't use youtube much anymore not that I didn't know of some of it's standards and practices lol..

Maybe I should have been a bit clearer.
I was wondering, with this particular formula,
 had anyone used it? 
And if so Did it Actually Rank in the time stated for decent keyword competition?
And Did it Actually last about a Month before dropping as stated..but I'm guessing
that could Vary by if the competition did nothing or fought back ..

I was trying to figure it it was worth setting a outsourced or semi-automated scheduling system to Re-upload
videos as they dropped. I mean if they were temp ranking and dropping off in 24 hours because of Youtube Filters are Algo
I wouldn't mess with it at all but if the drops were determined purely by the competition strengthening it's stance then, well,
That is a different matter all together. You could research certain channels activity and see who were lazy and slipping
on frequent updates....and slide in there. Understand?... Probably not lol...But I do..
Even if the bigger channels did Nothing and the video still fell back down in rankings, after close to a month,
as they seem to be stating is the case.... that still would be a pretty good exploit.

Probably won't mess with it tho, I just like to revisit some of these things here and there if only for the sake of
getting the old juices flowing Grin ..

And Finally if this is working I'm sure It'll get patched soon as it is being posted on open Forums..
Otherwise I wouldn't have posted it so openly.
Sometimes our excitement to share or show our share's worth can be to the detriment of that Very share lol..

Thanks again for your feedback

[Image: YTTTTTT.jpg]
2018-04-09, 07:48 PM,
I saw this and was thinking to try it for my next video. If you beat me to it and report back with results, by all means! :D
2018-04-09, 10:32 PM,
(2018-04-09, 07:48 PM)LosPollos Wrote: I saw this and was thinking to try it for my next video. If you beat me to it and report back with results, by all means! :D

Actually checking on a few things as we speak Wink
2018-04-11, 02:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 2018-04-11, 02:44 PM by Banger88.)
(2018-04-06, 11:31 AM)Samarbete Wrote: Interesting, I might try it in future.

good work always looking for ways to increase my YT presence

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats

© 2013-2018 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top