[URGENT] GSA Ser and Creating BackLinks questions ?
2015-01-21, 08:48 AM,
Hi, i had recently buyed GSA SER and my only purpose right now is to use it to create tier 3 links, (trash links) .

I have 2 questions :

First of all i want to know if i have to buy a Captcha Sniper and Scrapebox to make a good list and create links successfully ? Do i need private proxies ? If not please suggest me what exactly i have to buy to create a good amount of tier 3 backlinks as fast as possible.

Also if you can, please kindly suggest me a good indexer to index those links.

PS : Sorry for my bad english it is not my native language.

Thanks in advanced.
Latest Thanks - View all

LB'Decoy(2015-01-21 10:50 PM) 
2015-01-21, 10:21 PM,
Any idea or opinion D: ?
2015-01-21, 10:45 PM,
I'm also interesed, posting to stay tuned with the post.

If You Think That Any Of The Staff Team Is Using Their Privileges In A Wrong Manner
You Can Always Contact The Admin → HawkEye
2015-01-21, 11:39 PM,
(2015-01-21, 08:48 AM)Samuel Wrote: Hi, i had recently buyed GSA SER and my only purpose right now is to use it to create tier 3 links, (trash links) .

I have 2 questions :

First of all i want to know if i have to buy a Captcha Sniper and Scrapebox to make a good list and create links successfully ? Do i need private proxies ? If not please suggest me what exactly i have to buy to create a good amount of tier 3 backlinks as fast as possible.

Thanks in advanced.

If you want to do only tier 3, just buy a list, you don't need to invest on scrapebox to create your own list.

But you need a captcha breaker to post on different plateform.

You need to have at least a semi dedicated proxies if you want to be serious, of course public proxies can work but just be serious don't use them.

So if you want to do tier 3 as fast as possible, you need semi dedicated proxies, a good list, a captcha breaker (Gsa CB or captcha sniper), many emails, and for indexer the best are instantlinkindexer or express indexer.
2015-01-22, 12:15 AM,
(2015-01-21, 11:39 PM)raglady Wrote:
(2015-01-21, 08:48 AM)Samuel Wrote: Hi, i had recently buyed GSA SER and my only purpose right now is to use it to create tier 3 links, (trash links) .

I have 2 questions :

Thanks in advanced.

If you want to do only tier 3, just buy a list, you don't need to invest on scrapebox to create your own list.

You need to have at least a semi dedicated proxies if you want to be serious, of course public proxies can work but just be serious don't use them.

So if you want to do tier 3 as fast as possible, you need semi dedicated proxies, a good list, a captcha breaker (Gsa CB or captcha sniper), many emails, and for indexer the best are instantlinkindexer or express indexer.

Many many thanks for the feedback, what captcha breaker do you recommend me to buy Sniper or GSA ? also if you can recommend me a seller or a good site to buy a good list i will appreciate it :P
2015-01-22, 12:37 AM,
(2015-01-22, 12:15 AM)Samuel Wrote:

I have 2 questions :

Thanks in advanced.

Many many thanks for the feedback, what captcha breaker do you recommend me to buy Sniper or GSA ? also if you can recommend me a seller or a good site to buy a good list i will appreciate it :P

i recommend gsa captcha breaker, it's more expensive but it's really good.
Pmed you for the list.
2015-01-22, 05:17 AM,

I have 2 questions :

Thanks in advanced.

doesn't GSA make it's own list?
2015-01-22, 10:00 AM,
(2015-01-22, 05:17 AM)andreo92 Wrote: doesn't GSA make it's own list?

yes, you can let him scrape with his built in scraper but it take time and ressource for little to no gain.

All list seller use third party tool to scrape list , generely it's gscraper not really scrapebox even if you can do it with scrapebox, and i don't know anyone (who want big list) scraping with the built in scraper of gsa.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kontent Machine VS Wicked Article Creator ,WHICH IS BEST TO RANK FOR GSA SER? trafficbeast 7 2,045 2017-09-14, 07:28 PM
Last Post: fionix
  Maxbounty questions Tsyed01 5 186 2017-08-20, 08:29 PM
Last Post: PBNmaster
  Some questions about landing pages and cpa mhiran 8 239 2017-08-09, 03:37 AM
Last Post: azgold
  Fraudfilter Campaign Setting Error - Urgent Help Needed. intkhab 2 182 2017-08-08, 01:53 PM
Last Post: intkhab
  Antraxo´s Helping/Tips Thread - Ask me questions here! antraxo 48 3,973 2017-08-05, 07:35 AM
Last Post: antraxo

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top