(UK) Did any one watch the benefits and proud program?
2013-10-15, 04:55 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-10-15, 04:57 PM by Fnatic.)
Hello guys,

Did anyone watch this stupid program called on benefits and proud on channel 5 yesterday? (14/09/13)

As a full time working man paying tax, I can safely say this was the most infuriating program I have watched in a while.

Some woman just has 11 kids (because she can't keep it in her pants) and is automatically placed on a Tax free £66,000 annual salary and also get 2 free houses paid for by the tax payers.

There was another woman who buys two different tv providers (Virgin and sky) one for upstairs and one for downstairs, and says that this is lifestyle and would rather get free money from the government than work. Lazy fat ho.

And would like to say that us (the taxpayers) pay for everything these morons do/live off. They don't even try to get jobs!!!

I know there are some cases where benefits are really needed, but these people piss me off

Rant over.

Go Fnatic! (Why are Koreans so good a League Cry
2013-10-15, 04:59 PM,
I hardly watch TV except MTV Teen Cribs (haha) & my ~100 recorded cops episodes but besides from that, nothing.

If I saw it, I'd probably watch it and in all honesty, it pisses me off. The Government need to sort themselves out but that'll never happen anytime soon. David Cameron is a pansy and Ed Miliband is near the same level but acting all tough right now due to not having to make decisions.

The kids should be put into care homes where money can be distributed accordingly and then the parents should get their ass up and apply for a job.
2013-10-15, 05:02 PM,
(2013-10-15, 04:59 PM)Royal Wrote: I hardly watch TV except MTV Teen Cribs (haha) & my ~100 recorded cops episodes but besides from that, nothing.

If I saw it, I'd probably watch it and in all honesty, it pisses me off. The Government need to sort themselves out but that'll never happen anytime soon. David Cameron is a pansy and Ed Miliband is near the same level but acting all tough right now due to not having to make decisions.

The kids should be put into care homes where money can be distributed accordingly and then the parents should get their ass up and apply for a job.

I'm sure you watch it online! It will make you so mad!

Do you like watching traffic cops?

That's an awesome program.

2013-10-15, 05:05 PM,
(2013-10-15, 05:02 PM)Fnatic Wrote:
(2013-10-15, 04:59 PM)Royal Wrote: I hardly watch TV except MTV Teen Cribs (haha) & my ~100 recorded cops episodes but besides from that, nothing.

I'm sure you watch it online! It will make you so mad!

Do you like watching traffic cops?

That's an awesome program.

Haha yeah totally, Cops (USA), Traffic Cops, Road Wars and Motorway Patrol (New Zealand). I also watch Undercover Boss episodes from CA, US and UK online.
2013-10-15, 05:23 PM,
Not from the UK but I feel your pain altho I don't pay any taxes.
I am from a former communist country from estearn europe and I can say that these things only happen in the west. People on our welfare would starve with the 50$/mo which the goverment gives , also the avg salary is 150$ yet we have one of the most expansive gas/petrol from eu and all other prices for food cars etc are the same as for the western europe the only difference they have atleast 10x more monthly salary.
My fellow countrymen are forced to go to abroad to find any "descent" work at the moment there are 6 million working in foreign countryes that is 40% of my coutryes population.
Companies in the UK and eu hire them because they work for werry low wages.
Goverments like UK ,germany etc profit more from these emigrants and afford to put the native population on vallfare, emigrants+low wages= more profit. Why would a UK company hire a native person? higher wages, fewer work hours and medical insurance ( inexistent in moust eastern countryes )
To compensate the lack of jobs for the native population they simply put them on valefare.

So as I am whatching my country's population beeing turned into pimps and hoes so are you watching how your population is forced out from their own jobs
2013-10-15, 05:28 PM,
In my country only gypsies make more than 3 kids so i suppose for this nation your country would be paradise :)

[Image: 468x60.gif]

2013-10-15, 05:29 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-10-15, 05:29 PM by Fnatic.)
(2013-10-15, 05:23 PM)pepeneo Wrote: Not from the UK but I feel your pain altho I don't pay any taxes.
I am from a former communist country from estearn europe and I can say that these things only happen in the west. People on our welfare would starve with the 50$/mo which the goverment gives , also the avg salary is 150$ yet we have one of the most expansive gas/petrol from eu and all other prices for food cars etc are the same as for the western europe the only difference they have atleast 10x more monthly salary.
My fellow countrymen are forced to go to abroad to find any "descent" work at the moment there are 6 million working in foreign countryes that is 40% of my coutryes population.
Companies in the UK and eu hire them because they work for werry low wages.
Goverments like UK ,germany etc profit more from these emigrants and afford to put the native population on vallfare, emigrants+low wages= more profit. Why would a UK company hire a native person? higher wages, fewer work hours and medical insurance ( inexistent in moust eastern countryes )
To compensate the lack of jobs for the native population they simply put them on valefare.

So as I am whatching my country's population beeing turned into pimps and hoes so are you watching how your population is forced out from their own jobs

It's not even that, all the migrants that come to the UK actually want to work and have job. Most of the english people on benefits just scrounge of the government and don't want to work because abusing the benefit system is so much easier.

(2013-10-15, 05:28 PM)Psyclogic Wrote: In my country only gypsies make more than 3 kids so i suppose for this nation your country would be paradise :)

Don't get me started on gypsies.

2013-10-15, 05:30 PM,
(2013-10-15, 05:28 PM)Psyclogic Wrote: In my country only gypsies make more than 3 kids so i suppose for this nation your country would be paradise :)

I think we are from the same country Grin
2013-10-15, 06:01 PM,
We call them Dole Bludgers here in Australia; you can live off welfare but I'm pretty sure it's not a very luxurious life.
2013-10-15, 06:24 PM,
The problem is in the UK that there is not much incentive to work.
You can get the same amount of money (or very close) as you would in a 38 hour a week job, from living on the dole.
Also, without going into to much of a political subject. If the dole try to put someone into work who does not want to work and how do I put this, there skin is a certain colour, they will play the race card.
People are having kids to get out of work and to get a free house etc.

The country is backwards. I have lived in Australia aswell and it seems to be the same there in the regards that the benefit system is totally backwards.
Latest Thanks - View all

Swent(2013-10-15 06:39 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Did I Just Watch? BE-DutchHero 5 343 2017-05-24, 03:03 PM
Last Post: BE-DutchHero
  Best TV Series to Watch emirmous 8 279 2017-05-24, 11:45 AM
Last Post: maikala
  UK government is secretly planning to break encryption and spy on people’s phones reshamanair 8 323 2017-05-11, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Chedda
  Watch This - Freestyle Football Skills Old Man Prank - [Grandpa Joke Video] HawkEye 19 606 2017-04-11, 02:50 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  Watch Out YouTube: Facebook Video Now Has Over A Billion Views A Day DrKent 18 2,097 2016-12-13, 03:56 AM
Last Post: MzTraffic

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top