TwoDotZero - Seo experience journey to 25$/day
2016-03-19, 04:42 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-03-20, 03:14 AM by Skillf4k.)
After searching and reading for more than a week now i willing to start a journey!

Thread is for sharing my experience, i will day by day share what i do and hope it will help or inspire others members and if i succed source of usefulls informations. Also this is a motivation and reminder to me.

This will be 3 SEO based project from both totally white, grey and totally black hat to see what work and fit me best.

Investment:

I will invest 280$ for this journey (maybe more if i see result and want more Cool) this way:

- GSA Search Engine Ranker $99
- GSA list from Trevor_Bandur $37
- VPS "USSEO1" at greencloudvps.com $34/month
- Two Premiums themes from themeforest for wordpress $103
- WordAI subscription $59/month
- Two dot com domains at namecheap with WhoisGuard $20
- Bronze plan at Proranktracker 15$/month
- And shared Ultimate hosting plan from Hostwinds.com to start - $6.50/month

I will use Silo structure for my white and grey hat website

Also i think create 20 different niches on both white and grey multiniche website targetting 750 - 1500 Monthly Search result terms
with low competition so i have chance to rank it!

Goals:

Based on the idea:

20 niche on a basic of a average 1000 m/s, for each 300 visit per month (30% if the url is ranked very first) and a conversion rate of 5 % and average leads 1$. (I take the lowest range)

This give 20 x 300 = 6000hits a month x CR 5% -> 300leads(1$) = 300$

So i win 20$ and have acquered experience in the worst case, but i believe i will earn more.

The first white hat project:

Wordpress with premium theme with siloing structure 3 Tiered strategy.

Niche is PC game download with ppi monetisation (vb app)

The second is the grey hat one:

Wordpress with siloing structure and premium theme 2 Tiered SEO strategy

Grey because 1tier will be created manually and tier2 with GSA

Niche is iOS Android game apps online generator with survey locker

Black hat(Secondary):

If i have time and money i will try churn and burn and more blackhat methods.

Please support and read Grin

Earnings: 0.00$
Day 1: 0.00$
2016-03-19, 05:04 PM,
Well sound really good, atleast you will share with us some things not like some ppls who just post daily earnings.

Good luck mate :)
2016-03-19, 05:38 PM,
Interesting, this will be a good one to follow. Stay active and keep us update.
2016-03-19, 07:41 PM,
It does look interesting, Good luck with the journey.
Keep us updated.
2016-03-20, 03:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-03-20, 11:54 PM by Skillf4k.)
Day 1

Today will be keywords research,

Edit: dont want to somebody find my website by writing how i get my niches and have future spammers (maybe im a bit paranoiak but whatever im deleting this)

I have successfully extracted 20 terms all low competition. This will be my niches for the grey hat project.

Now lets google terms!
By what is see on google is Facebook page with 100 - 5000 likes ont it.
Some unique domains wich is think is churn and burn.
Few youtube videos.
The rest is multiniche wordpress website with some free ugly themes and the content seems to be like autogenerated with some if/else and looks not very well seo optimized like

blablabla same one keyword blablabla same one keyword blablabla same one keyword blablabla same one keyword blablabla same one keyword blablabla same one keyword

Article who are not natural
Also by the way site are not quality, seo will be also not quality (yes, easy compare)

There are few quality website with hand written or well spinned content.

With this in mind, im definitly launching my grey hat project on this 20 niches. I dont forget im also here to learn and acquire SEO experience.

Thats it for the first day.

Next will be to prepare the website itself as i want to make it silo.

Also i post some ressources i believe is usefull here:

Quote:How to create a silo structure in wordpress -> goo.gl/HKp4Pv

1 Million google search result analyzed report-> goo.gl/dsNUkj

Advice for SEO wordpress by yoast creator-> goo.gl/awcjGh

Web 2.0 build guide -> goo.gl/Dz1gGC

Gotch SEO strategy to build Tiered backlinks
Part 1 -> goo.gl/kZ6PN5
Part 2 -> goo.gl/hbbIi1
Part 3 -> goo.gl/scRT9V
2016-03-20, 05:17 AM,
You could save some money per month by using serplab instead to track your keywords

[Image: u90z4i6.png]
2016-03-20, 10:50 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-03-20, 11:10 PM by Skillf4k.)
(2016-03-20, 05:17 AM)Twisted Fate Wrote: You could save some money per month by using serplab instead to track your keywords

Thank you dont know this exist maybe i reg when my 14 days trial on ahref is off and if dont take the subscription who is expensive $99 for lite.

Day2

So im launching in this adventure even im not go too much in depth competition analysis, but on what i see, i have my chance to rank by doing things right!

Now i will pass on website creation:

To do list:

Find related keywords for each 18 niche (i have deleted 2 niches from my plan)

Reg shared hosting plan on Hostwinds

Reg .com domain name

Create wordpress website:
Install some good theme

Some plugins need to be installed:
-Yoast
-Sitemap

Integrate a unique bootstrap generator on the niches pages, i know how to do this the way i modify it via the admin panel.

This take time to set up but after its time gains.

The problems is i dont know javascript (animate progress bar and stuff like this) i will have to learn a little!

Siloing all of this

That's enought for the moment and will take some times, im little afraid of siloing because of time consuming.

I do siloing to learn this method with a little project, it will be more easy. Even its not recommend to use siloing on little project because this change almost nothing in SEO gain this can not be bad and the way it work interest me and want to make one.
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2016-03-21 04:47 PM) 
2016-03-21, 04:48 PM,
(2016-03-20, 10:50 PM)TwoDotZero Wrote:
(2016-03-20, 05:17 AM)Twisted Fate Wrote: You could save some money per month by using serplab instead to track your keywords

Thank you dont know this exist maybe i reg when my 14 days trial on ahref is off and if dont take the subscription who is expensive $99 for lite.

Day2

So im launching in this adventure even im not go too much in depth competition analysis, but on what i see, i have my chance to rank by doing things right!

Now i will pass on website creation:

To do list:

Find related keywords for each 18 niche (i have deleted 2 niches from my plan)

Reg shared hosting plan on Hostwinds

Reg .com domain name

Create wordpress website:
Install some good theme

Some plugins need to be installed:
-Yoast
-Sitemap

Integrate a unique bootstrap generator on the niches pages, i know how to do this the way i modify it via the admin panel.

This take time to set up but after its time gains.

The problems is i dont know javascript (animate progress bar and stuff like this) i will have to learn a little!

Siloing all of this

That's enought for the moment and will take some times, im little afraid of siloing because of time consuming.

I do siloing to learn this method with a little project, it will be more easy. Even its not recommend to use siloing on little project because this change almost nothing in SEO gain this can not be bad and the way it work interest me and want to make one.

Thanks a lot for the update, keep them coming so we can help too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JOURNEY Shopify Mastery [$1k/day+ Journey] sniping 74 5,969 5 hours ago
Last Post: jack007
  JOURNEY [Update #88 - #102] $$ My Journey to Financial Freedom $$ moneyboy2012 98 9,222 6 hours ago
Last Post: cellmind3
  [JOURNEY] FROM DWELLING IN HELL TO WELL WIN WITH SALES Aboutmoney 4 57 9 hours ago
Last Post: hallow8
  I made it ! $700 / Day Franklin Hattchet method Mr Giraffe 35 6,729 Yesterday, 01:16 PM
Last Post: AbdouMotDz
  [HELP NEEDED] Want To Start Instagram Journey mdsajib 10 192 Yesterday, 11:43 AM
Last Post: mdsajib

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top