Two Question for you guys
2013-09-01, 05:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-09-01, 05:33 AM by Harpush.)
Hello guys, Im using CPA to make money ranking my vids in different niches, this gets me to my first question:
Recently I started targeting high paying countries like France, few days ago I found a France niche with Zero Competition - After uploading immidiately I ranked top10 with 0 views!, Although I though this niche wont bring any traffic it got my vid deleted because of flags in 2hours with 5 dislikes!, what do you think I should do? How to make my video stick and wont be deleted so easly

Recently, I started to try ranking one of my French niches EMD landing page, I built some high PR backlinks today manually but when I checked my stats on ahrefs I saw I have 340 Backlinks!
I didn't build those backlinks, the max I built are 10 backlinks...
How did it happen?

Thanks!

[Image: 8vu5.png]
"You don't get another chance, Life is not a nintedo game" -
-Eminem-

Still Paying For Google +1's?
Why Not Delivering Them Yourself?
Start Now!

2013-09-01, 06:07 AM,
(2013-09-01, 05:32 AM)Harpush Wrote: Hello guys, Im using CPA to make money ranking my vids in different niches, this gets me to my first question:
Recently I started targeting high paying countries like France, few days ago I found a France niche with Zero Competition - After uploading immidiately I ranked top10 with 0 views!, Although I though this niche wont bring any traffic it got my vid deleted because of flags in 2hours with 5 dislikes!, what do you think I should do? How to make my video stick and wont be deleted so easly

Recently, I started to try ranking one of my French niches EMD landing page, I built some high PR backlinks today manually but when I checked my stats on ahrefs I saw I have 340 Backlinks!
How did it happen?

Thanks!

These 330 backlinks is proably from whois websites that noticed your domain and posted it on their website.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
2013-09-01, 06:12 AM,
(2013-09-01, 06:07 AM)sharehare Wrote:
(2013-09-01, 05:32 AM)Harpush Wrote: Hello guys, Im using CPA to make money ranking my vids in different niches, this gets me to my first question:

How did it happen?

Thanks!

These 330 backlinks is proably from whois websites that noticed your domain and posted it on their website.

is that good or bad? does it happen to every website?

[Image: 8vu5.png]
"You don't get another chance, Life is not a nintedo game" -
-Eminem-

Still Paying For Google +1's?
Why Not Delivering Them Yourself?
Start Now!

2014-03-19, 03:00 AM,
im about to start a new website targetting france and i was wondering if there is anything you could help me with (suggestions , advice , infos ...)
thank you

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Incentive Offer Question HuntedCS 3 143 2017-11-29, 08:23 PM
Last Post: HuntedCS
  [Question] [help]where i can find long lasting proxies ? kalia420 2 78 2017-11-29, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Nem
  Any German guys? Mix2003_2012 9 284 2017-11-27, 04:22 AM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  What niche should i make for you guys? Enabled 18 389 2017-11-27, 04:12 AM
Last Post: Enabled
  Question related to Cpa cash8 5 240 2017-11-24, 08:42 PM
Last Post: bratt01

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top