Twitter or Instagram for CPA/Affiliate Marketing Traffic?
2016-08-10, 05:53 AM,
I'm having a hard time choosing which site is should go with.
I heard IG is great for CPA/PPI/etc. is there anything that Twitter is king at or would it be best to invest into IG as a beginner?

If Twitter rules at anything, may I ask in what?

I'm going to be buying a bot, proxies, and about 50-100 pva accounts so I need to know what I should be investing in between Twitter/Instagram. I'm also going to purchase a site, but have absolutely no idea which niche or monetization method I will be going with.

I appreciate you guys taking a second to read this thread and absolutely all wisdom I gain from you guys is much appreciated.
2016-08-10, 06:29 AM,
Instagram for sure imo. Twitter is falling off too.
2016-08-10, 09:05 AM,
Twitter is kind of risky,I would recommend you instagram.
2016-08-10, 07:50 PM,
twitter is very low quality, try instagram instead
2016-08-10, 07:52 PM,
You guys dont know shit, Twitter is great. Everyone hypes instagram idk why. you guys are lost just follow the crowd with your $5 earnings.
2016-08-11, 02:55 AM,
(2016-08-10, 07:52 PM)#Realtalk. Wrote: You guys dont know shit, Twitter is great. Everyone hypes instagram idk why. you guys are lost just follow the crowd with your $5 earnings.

Would you mind expanding on why you think twitter is as good if not better as IG? I am leaning towards twitter, but it seems like the majority of people prefer IG. If you'd prefer to discuss privately I should be able to PM after a few more posts. Shoot me a PM if you'd like!

To all the others: Thanks for your opinion! I'd like to hear more people opinions as well!
2016-08-11, 11:04 AM,
(2016-08-11, 11:02 AM)Utumbo57 Wrote: Hi there! You don't have to choose between the 2. Instead, you have to make the most by promoting your affiliate program to all the social media channels available....:)

As for them monetization method you are going to use after buying a site, I suggest you try using OfferWall from OfferDaddy. It's a tool that provides different affiliate offers for your customers to avail in exchange for rewards. And you don't have to worry about the niche because I'm pretty sure they can customize their tool so it will be relevant to the niche of your choosing...:)

Hope I was able to help!

I believe it's better to master one traffic source, then expand from there. Thanks for your suggestion though!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alexander Bachmann: admitad share in Russian CPA is 70% alex_admitad 4 153 44 minutes ago
Last Post: alex_admitad
  What Is The Best CPA Company For Me? shervin 5 104 4 hours ago
Last Post: Nem
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 2 106 Today, 12:37 AM
Last Post: vegetajgd
  Looking for affiliate network! gezhu 1 87 Yesterday, 11:06 PM
Last Post: Reenadevii
  Anyone having tips on marketing content locker LilDog 1 91 2017-10-15, 10:34 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top