Twitter - Verification (Blue Check) Guide
2014-10-11, 06:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-10-24, 04:51 AM by OMG It's Annie!.)
Hello members of CPAElites, hoping all is well. I will be posting many guides that have to do with verification services, and this being the 1st; I can guarantee you it will work.

If you need help with any of the following steps, comment and I will definitely try to help you out!

From now on NEVER get scammed by people who promise you to get Twitter accounts verified for $300 or even $1000 whilst all it takes is $0.00 even though the success rate is 7:9.

[hide]
As all of you know, getting a blue star with a check mark inside that shows your twitter is verified can be great for business and sometimes showing off to your friends, but it is so hard to get verified, Twitter does not even accept requests from normal Twitter accounts, unless you can get Twitter's attention? Oh attention? How the hell are we supposed to get Twitter's attention?! Well, I am going to teach you step by step.

Things you need:
1- Twitter accounts
2- Proxies
3- An AddMeFast account or ways to get re-tweets and favorites and followers.

Steps:
1. Make an account that you want to get verified, in the description column, write something like the owner and founder of EXAMPLE apparel, it has to be an merchandise selling site or service offering site that involves money! be creative!!

2. Make that twitter look legit, don't spam tweet, act like a official twitter. Tweet things like Unisex Watch by EXAMPLE apparel coming Aug 12th, and use AddMeFast to get followers.

3. Now when you reach 2000 followers, make a website that look like a merchandise website or eCommerce and name has to be your EXAMPLE apparel name, post some t-shirts there and put a buy it now button beside it, anyway be creative on the website, it has to look legit.

4. Tweet about your websites once a day, and tweet about your products once a day(knowing all your followers are fake and they won't make purchases), now use addmefast to get retweets and favorites, and to get people to mention you saying they like your product sooooo much! again, be creative!

5. Now, this is where the highlight is, what you do now is, using proxies, make fake twitter accounts with the exact name as your main account, and make them look exactly identical as your account, and make a fake website that looks identical to your EXAMPLE apparel's website as well, and use addmefast to deliver twitter followers as well. Dont forget to use the fake twitter accounts to tweet about the fake website as well.

6. Use addmefast, get your fake accounts mentioned by others complaining about getting scammed.

7. After 1-2 weeks, contact twitter's customer support to complain about people using your profile to scam people, twitter will not verify your account right away, but if you simply repeat this process for a month or two, they will automatically verify you without you complaining.

This idea works better if you be more creative, twist a bit to make it better!

All credits go to haorancanada for taking his time to write this detailed guide.
[/hide]

Do not forget to tell me how it turns out, good luck in advance!
Share This Thread :

2014-10-17, 09:49 AM,
Please add credits, i saw this in other forum whose name i can't say. But post credits.

2014-10-24, 04:53 AM,
(2014-10-17, 09:49 AM)Pachu Wrote: Please add credits, i saw this in other forum whose name i can't say. But post credits.

I could have sworn I did this, my sincere apologies to you and haorancanada, thank you for the reminder - added as requested.