[Tutorial] How to create youtube accounts without having to phone verify
2013-10-25, 04:10 AM,
I see many people are still unsure of how to create multiple Youtube accounts, or don't want to invest in PVA's or proxies. With this method I will show you how to make your own Youtube accounts without the need of proxies or a dynamic IP address.

Some of you may be worried that non-PVA account won't last, well let me say that I have 30+ Youtube accounts that are over 6 months old and they are still going strong.

Apologies if this method has been posted before, I did have a quick search and did not find anything. I kind of worked this method out by accident a long time ago and am unsure if others have figured it out yet so thought I would share it here.

What you need:
Iphone/ipad/ipod (must have 3G internet). I am sure this will probably work with other devices too but I haven't tested them so I will explain all using the Ipad as the example.

[hide]What to do:

1. So you have your Ipad in front of you. Go in to settings and make sure wireless is switched off and you are connected to the internet using 3G.
2. Go to ip-details.com and make a note of your IP.
3. Go to safari settings and clear history, cookies and data.
4. Now go back to settings and switch airplane mode ON, wait 5 seconds, now switch it OFF again. (This is important! everytime you switch airplane mode on and off again, it resets your IP address)
5. Go back to ip-details.com and make sure your IP has changed.
6. Now you can load up fakenamegenerator.com and generate some details.
7. Go to youtube on your Ipad and switch it to desktop mode. Create an account using the generated details.

Rinse and repeat.

If your now thinking 'Ok I have made an account, but how can I upload to youtube with this IP?'. Well you can install dropbox on your PC and also download the dropbox app on your Ipad (its free from the app store). Now just drag the video you want to upload in to the dropbox folder on your PC. Then load up the dropbox app on your Ipad and the video file will be there. Now favorite the video, click 'save to photo library' and you can upload it to youtube from your photo library[/hide]
Share This Thread :

2013-10-25, 03:44 PM,
but it will still ask for phone verification after creating YT accounts.
2013-10-25, 08:11 PM,
(2013-10-25, 03:44 PM)jhakasseo Wrote: but it will still ask for phone verification after creating YT accounts.

It won't. I've probably made over 100 accounts using this method now and have never had to enter a phone number. You do need to enter a 'current email address' though but it can be a fake email because you don't need to verify that either.
2013-10-25, 08:44 PM,
Wow, this is new. I will definitely try this. Thanks
2013-10-25, 09:15 PM,
This is something and kudos to you for finding and sharing it, I hope this one last for long !

Need Awesome Conversions Join This Network
2013-10-25, 11:05 PM,
thanks you for it. I'm sure I will use it :)
2013-10-26, 04:46 AM,
Thanks for this man, will come into use.
2013-10-26, 09:02 AM,
I do this method with a verizon 4g/3g LTE hot spot. I sometimes get hit by the verify, but I just use a textnow account and verify. Never lost a single account yet.
2013-10-26, 10:32 AM,
Op you should change the "Ipad" by using BlueStack = Android for pc = If no body has an ipad/android phone tablet whatever they can do it . ( Already knew this tought.)
2013-10-26, 11:22 AM,
Jay bhai thanks. I also use non pva accounts.