CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

[Tutorial] How to Get 500+ Twitter Followers per day by Aggressive Follower Churning
2014-01-02, 02:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-02, 06:01 AM by Cynical.)
Hello all,

I am new to the CPAElites forum, and haven't made any money so far, but I have found some good techniques to gain a decent amount of followers per day:

[hide]
Prerequisites
First, you'll need to sign up for two Twitter services. You will need these later when you are cleaning up who you are following. You'll need to authorize their apps.
  • ManageFlitter.com
  • Tweepi.com
Introduction
Now the technique we will be using for gaining followers is follower churning. This means you will be following users in bulk. Hopefully, they will follow you back. If they do not, we will promptly unfollow them! We will be using this technique to generate the main portion of our followers, but we will also be cheating "free twitter follower" websites to get us off to an initial start.

Follower Churning
Follower churning is a laborious task if you are not automating the process. It only takes around three minutes to follow 500 people manually, but you can use iMacros if you don't have the time. Here are some guidelines:
  • Twitter has a daily follow limit of 1,000 per day, but you should be not be going anywhere NEAR this amount if you don't want to be suspended for aggressive tactics.
  • I would stay near the 300-400 amount to avoid suspension, and 100-200 if you really want to go under the radar.
  • If your Twitter account is niche-based or you are trying to target a specific type of follower, go to a popular twitter account that is in this niche and follow who is following that account. For example, if your niche is Electronic Dance Music, choose followers who are following UKF (a EDM label).
  • If you just want general followers, choose followers who are following TeamFollowBack accounts. These are random people but they have a high follow-back rate and will most likely be permanent followers because they don't care about follow/follower ratio. From my experience 1 out of 3 people I follow follow back.
Follower Management
Now this will be when ManageFlitter and Tweepi come in handy. You can use MF to unfollow all those who aren't following you and use Tweepi's "reciprocate" feature to follow those who follow you back. I wish I could write more about this, but you'll have to learn to use the interface yourself.

There are many reasons why you would want to use these services. First of all unfollowing them makes users less suspicious and decreases your ratio. Following back created a relationship with those who follow you and makes them more likely to be permanent followers.

Twitter Follower Websites
Here is a list of twitter follower websites that install an app and give you followers. What you have to do is authorize the app and then quickly revoke access. You will gain 30-50 followers each time you use one of these websites, but you will follow a few people and a tweet will be posted. Don't do this more than twice per hour, as twitter will suspend your account for unsolicited @mentions.
  • Plusfollowers.info
  • (I will enter more later)
My Personal Follower Churning Method
Here is my (quite aggressive) personal method for follower churning:
  • First I follow around 400 people from TeamFollowBack
  • Then I use the twitter follow websites throughout the day to generate a extra 200-300 or so
  • Wait a day
  • Use ManageFlitter to unfollow all those that didn't follow back
  • Use Tweepi to follow back all that followed me
  • Rinse and repeat
Conclusion
Well, that's my method for gaining twitter followers, I hope that it helps a few people out there. Wow, looking back I thought this was a unique guide but it does seem rather repetitive. If this does help you out, please keep leave a reply telling me it did and maybe share a technique of your own, as I am a newbie. ^_^

On an off-topic note, I am searching for a mentor. If this helped you and you are an experienced user of CPAElites, please consider it and send me a PM or leave a reply.

This really did take a lot of time to make and it is my own personal method so please be kind and don't steal/sell it. Then again my username is Cynical and I assume that many of you will be blackhat and do the opposite of what I ask. Honestly, I would probably do the same. :D

Thanks for reading!
Cynical d^_^b
[/hide]

*Selling Multiple Vagex Accounts - $3 each PM if interested*

"What we work on today, others will first think of tomorrow." -Alan J. Perlis
2014-01-02, 02:38 AM,
Cool.

Thanks,bro.
2014-01-02, 05:33 AM,
(2014-01-02, 02:38 AM)Wolfz Wrote: Cool.

Thanks,bro.

Glad it helped. :)

2014-01-02, 06:11 AM,
Nothing real there. I just now made tests with twitter, and made bot for following - and followed 120 users per day - two days and account banned...

Followed very clever - like 5 per hour and still banned, so then as i see OP just copied not working method, from elsewhere.

Cheers
2014-01-02, 06:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-02, 06:25 AM by Cynical.)
(2014-01-02, 06:11 AM)lokiys Wrote: Nothing real there. I just now made tests with twitter, and made bot for following - and followed 120 users per day - two days and account banned...

Followed very clever - like 5 per hour and still banned, so then as i see OP just copied not working method, from elsewhere.

Cheers

Just because you got your accounts banned does not mean you can undermine my efforts to help someone out... I have been using this method for about a week on a fresh account and I havent even seen a suspension.

Second how could you have "just now" made accounts and still have been using this method for "two days" seeing as I posted this hours ago? And lastly I did not copy this; I actually took the time to write it out seeing as I am new and wanted to contribute something.

/rant
Cynical

2014-01-02, 06:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-01-02, 06:43 AM by BotMan.)
(2014-01-02, 06:24 AM)Cynical Wrote:
(2014-01-02, 06:11 AM)lokiys Wrote: Nothing real there. I just now made tests with twitter, and made bot for following - and followed 120 users per day - two days and account banned...

Cheers

Just because you got your accounts banned does not mean you can undermine my efforts to help someone out... I have been using this method for about a week on a fresh account and I havent even seen a suspension.

Second how could you have "just now" made accounts and still have been using this method for "two days" seeing as I posted this hours ago? And lastly I did not copy this; I actually took the time to write it out seeing as I am new and wanted to contribute something.

/rant
Cynical

Ok thanks for your explanation and i hope that this really will help to someone, but everything i wrote is true... :) And about that just now, that does not mean 10 or so minutes ago. Just now in terms of my tasks, and last task i had 3 days ago :D LOL
2014-01-02, 08:09 AM,
I have seen similar thread on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. --- one thing I want to ask is if my account is new is it ok to follow 300 - 400 per day.
2014-01-02, 05:38 PM,
(2014-01-02, 08:09 AM)jhakasseo Wrote: I have seen similar thread on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. --- one thing I want to ask is if my account is new is it ok to follow 300 - 400 per day.

How many people you want to follow the first day really depends on your approach. If you really need to get followers fast I would say from experience that I have gotten away with 400+ before. But if you want to be careful I would let your account age for a few days sitting at 100-200. It really does make a difference. The nice thing about twitter is that there is no phone verification, so if you do screw up and get ban/suspension, you can also make a new account. That's how I learned. ;)

Well I guess that this method isn't super unique but I hope its helped you in some way.

Cynical