Trying to help me
2015-04-15, 02:31 AM,
I need one method for reach 5-10$/day. Sorry for this post .i need money for pay the bank or sell my car for pay the car.Help Me ,I am Romanian and i don't speak english very good .Help Me.Sorry for this post.Bless You

This user has been banned from accessing the forums for the following reason(s):

1- Advertising
2015-04-15, 02:36 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-04-15, 02:37 AM by Homer.)
This forum is meant to function as a support forum. We don't give away money for free. If you need help, get in contact with people who can help you. If you're honest with CPA then start with reading tutorials. This forum contains tons of them.

“...talent means nothing, while experience, acquired in humility and
with hard work, means everything.” ― Patrick Süskind
2015-04-15, 02:43 AM,
(2015-04-15, 02:36 AM)Homer Wrote: This forum is meant to function as a support forum. We don't give away money for free. If you need help, get in contact with people who can help you. If you're honest with CPA then start with reading tutorials. This forum contains tons of them.
Yes the forum contains tons of them but i don't know which work .

This user has been banned from accessing the forums for the following reason(s):

1- Advertising
2015-04-15, 02:51 AM,
(2015-04-15, 02:43 AM)alexandrumrz Wrote: Yes the forum contains tons of them but i don't know which work .

That's not our problem ;) CPA isn't for you if you can't figure out which methods are generally working by using common sense. If they don't work, comments will tell. In addition you have to research proof of concepts.

“...talent means nothing, while experience, acquired in humility and
with hard work, means everything.” ― Patrick Süskind
2015-04-15, 02:54 AM,
(2015-04-15, 02:43 AM)alexandrumrz Wrote:
(2015-04-15, 02:36 AM)Homer Wrote: This forum is meant to function as a support forum. We don't give away money for free. If you need help, get in contact with people who can help you. If you're honest with CPA then start with reading tutorials. This forum contains tons of them.

You need to take action and try things out yourself.
If we give you a method which is working for us, it don't mean that it's working for you.

You need to find a method by yourself which is working for YOU.

best regards
allnet

Need help with anything German related? Just PM me!

My tutorials so far:
3x Black/Whitehat Niches
How to add a countdown to your LP - will increase your conversions/CTR
2015-04-15, 03:00 AM,
(2015-04-15, 02:54 AM)allnet Wrote:
(2015-04-15, 02:43 AM)alexandrumrz Wrote:

You need to take action and try things out yourself.
If we give you a method which is working for us, it don't mean that it's working for you.

You need to find a method by yourself which is working for YOU.

best regards
allnet

Thank You,i trying this .

1- Advertising

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top