Trying to do ClickBank [Need Help]
2018-05-16, 11:15 PM,
Hello,

I hope CPA and ClickBank are the same (for this Thread).

Okay so I brought a domain via NameCheap, Used their Advance DNS to Mask a Affiliate Link, and now I want to advert it on Google AdWords.

Two Problem's I've Faced:

1) The URL Opens on Safari on my Mac but not Safari on my iPhone (It's blank)

2) I don't know if I should put my newly purchased domain in the Google AdWords Ad or the product's URL of what I am promoting.

Cause I purchased clickmagick.com for a month and have no idea if that will help me get the commission.

Like will this work: the product (of click bank) official page to be displayed and then my clickmagick.com URL as the Tracking ID? Will I yet get paid commission from ClickBank?
Share This Thread :

2018-05-17, 06:13 PM,
Does Adwords allow promoting clickbank offers?
2018-05-17, 07:16 PM,
Hello,

I would think no but I've searched some click bank products and see people promote click bank offers.

(2018-05-17, 06:13 PM)daddyoh Wrote: Does Adwords allow promoting clickbank offers?
2018-05-24, 09:41 AM,
For CB I just use a cloaker + iframe and don't have any issues. Make sure to test your hoplink thoroughly when using cloaking and other methods of masking your url. I once sent traffic to one of my domains for 3 weeks and the hoplink wasn't even recording my stats. Not exactly sure what the issue was, but if it wasn't for a customer emailing me inquiring about her purchase I wouldn't have noticed it, because I promote multiple products, on multiple domains along with work with a few other networks.. so it's easy to overlook something like that. I got burned for quite a few sales, and despite having the customers send me their confirmation emails and telling CB that I was the one who referred them, they wouldn't compensate me for the sales. Dicks. Anyway, a cloaker + iframe will do the job.
Latest Thanks - View all

affmarketer101(2018-05-24 02:33 PM) 
2018-05-24, 02:33 PM,
(2018-05-24, 09:41 AM)KooKlique Wrote: For CB I just use a cloaker + iframe and don't have any issues. Make sure to test your hoplink thoroughly when using cloaking and other methods of masking your url. I once sent traffic to one of my domains for 3 weeks and the hoplink wasn't even recording my stats. Not exactly sure what the issue was, but if it wasn't for a customer emailing me inquiring about her purchase I wouldn't have noticed it, because I promote multiple products, on multiple domains along with work with a few other networks.. so it's easy to overlook something like that. I got burned for quite a few sales, and despite having the customers send me their confirmation emails and telling CB that I was the one who referred them, they wouldn't compensate me for the sales. Dicks. Anyway, a cloaker + iframe will do the job.

Does google lower down the quality score with this cloaker method?