Trying to Rip a Site
2015-06-17, 03:04 AM,
Boxing gloves down and comedy mallets back on the comedy mallet rack, please. I am talking about my own site.

The thing is, I have decided to throw myself head first in to a hugely saturated white hat niche. I am using this as a very long-term project. I intend to do some killer on page article writing and working my proverbial -and possibly my physical- nuts off. I hope this will be something I can eventually call my career. I won't feel bad as it's white hat and best of all, it's 100% legal.

Here's where my problem lies; I used the site creator that you can use when registering a .tk domain. This was fine, right until now when I want to shift it to a .com I have just purchased.

How can I get the HTML and CSS files from this? Thanks.
2015-06-17, 03:12 AM,
HTTack, get it and rip your own site :P
Latest Thanks - View all

Effexion(2015-06-17 03:17 AM) 
2015-06-17, 03:15 AM,
+1 For HTTrack. I used it on a site builder website that requires you to pay to export.
Latest Thanks - View all

Effexion(2015-06-17 03:17 AM) 
2015-06-17, 03:17 AM,
Thanks, guys. I'm on it like a bonnet.
2015-06-17, 01:18 PM,
(2015-06-17, 03:04 AM)Effexion Wrote: Boxing gloves down and comedy mallets back on the comedy mallet rack, please. I am talking about my own site.

The thing is, I have decided to throw myself head first in to a hugely saturated white hat niche. I am using this as a very long-term project. I intend to do some killer on page article writing and working my proverbial -and possibly my physical- nuts off. I hope this will be something I can eventually call my career. I won't feel bad as it's white hat and best of all, it's 100% legal.

Here's where my problem lies; I used the site creator that you can use when registering a .tk domain. This was fine, right until now when I want to shift it to a .com I have just purchased.

You was lucky there:
You ducked it just about. Grin
2015-06-17, 03:05 PM,
(2015-06-17, 03:04 AM)Effexion Wrote: Boxing gloves down and comedy mallets back on the comedy mallet rack, please. I am talking about my own site.

Hawk Eye's curso was already above the ban button when he saw your title :P
2015-06-17, 05:00 PM,
(2015-06-17, 01:18 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

You was lucky there:
You ducked it just about. Grin

(2015-06-17, 03:05 PM)Sioux Wrote:

Hawk Eye's curso was already above the ban button when he saw your title :P

Haha, yeah. Was going to mention in the title it was mine, but wanted to see if people read the OP before flaming me lol.

Used said tool and ended up with this as my site:

[Image: TScW3ts.png]

It had other things on it and forwarded me to; mydomain.com/freeURLsitebuildersitegaveme but I took them out and ended up with just this.
2015-06-17, 05:16 PM,
You can just change the domain name on your hosting
2015-06-18, 09:53 AM,
(2015-06-17, 05:00 PM)Effexion Wrote: Used said tool and ended up with this as my site:
It had other things on it and forwarded me to; mydomain.com/freeURLsitebuildersitegaveme but I took them out and ended up with just this.
If that's what you are seeing, then you uploaded the wrong index.html file. The real one (& the rest of the files) is somewhere inside that first folder in httrack.
Wink
2015-06-18, 10:21 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-06-18, 10:23 AM by ๖ۣۜPhoenix.)
(2015-06-18, 09:53 AM)atebon Wrote:
(2015-06-17, 05:00 PM)Effexion Wrote: Used said tool and ended up with this as my site:
If that's what you are seeing, then you uploaded the wrong index.html file. The real one (& the rest of the files) is somewhere inside that first folder in httrack.
Wink

Exactly this. The folder should be the domain name that got ripped. You won't really need anything else than the contents of that folder unless external files got ripped too. (ex. Images and social things)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 44 2,646 2017-11-28, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Watt
  site like mediaklondike bborzaa 2 197 2017-11-17, 09:55 PM
Last Post: manjeshsingh
  Best CPA for TV show Movie Site? senpah123 6 320 2017-11-07, 06:15 AM
Last Post: AndyRucker
  Why this site didn't ask email verification? kingston123 1 129 2017-10-28, 11:43 PM
Last Post: midastou4
  Multiniche or single niche site for CPA? Project_Leader 11 621 2017-10-03, 12:28 AM
Last Post: fateha

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top