Trippy's journey - first time touching cpa
2017-04-14, 03:01 AM,
Welcome to my journey, i'm doing bh niches with youtube.

I wanted to start with cpa couple months ago so i applied to some networks and i must say that i was accepted in every network I applied ( adludum, ogads and cpabuild), but after i was accepted i didn't do anything more i stopped there for no reason. Now im here to make some money and to learn something new. I'm not desperate for money basically everything i earn will be kept online and invested in other things. I'm 18 years old almost finishing school and i live in small country in middle of europe.

Things i have done so far are:
Found niche [✓]
Got Landing Page online [✓]
Made video [✓]
Uploaded video [✓]
Bought 100k views likes and social signals [✓]
Fucked up video by adding link in description ( video ghosted ) [✓] [✓]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
After this i bought new youtube account and started again with same video and niche.

Made video
Bought dripfeed HR views [✓]
Added likes and comments [✓]
Waiting for video to get ranked ( hoping this one isn't ghosted but I can't find it even if I type whole video tittle unless i change filters to last added and i can find my video there on first page lol )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things I need to do

Tbh i'm waiting for any lead that will motivate me even more.

Upload at least 2 videos a day all different niches [X]

My stats so far

[Image: 91uA3NY.png]

Right now i'm using cpabuild as my main network, might move to ogads once i get my own site up ( already have two domains )
If you have any suggestions please let me know as this is my first time doing cpa and i probably don't know everything i need to know.

I will update this twice a week with screenshots and full explanation of my actions.

Thanks
2017-04-14, 03:12 AM,
Starting from scratch! That's pretty interesting ! Will def follow u on this one so, keep us updated.

A Tip : Don't put links in your description and it won't get ghosted instead add callouts in your videos about your website. Also add your website in the intro and outro. Use clickbait thumbnails to get more traffic!

GL on your journey.
2017-04-14, 03:39 AM,
Goodluck on your journey brah!
2017-04-15, 12:04 AM,
Following closely
By the way, from whom did u get your HR views and. ..how much was it?
I will appreciate your reply
2017-04-15, 03:41 PM,
Welcome to CPA, good luck for the journey!
2017-04-15, 04:20 PM,
Good luck for the journey mate! hope you do well.
2017-04-15, 06:52 PM,
good luck mate ...
following
2017-04-15, 09:26 PM,
i dont think adding links ghost video bcz all top video contain links
2017-04-15, 11:26 PM,
(2017-04-15, 09:26 PM)aruncp Wrote: i dont think adding links ghost video bcz all top video contain links

maybe link added later, now i wonder
2017-04-15, 11:59 PM,
Update #1

Today was a bad day, my second video i uploaded isn't ranking at all not sure what's the problem, so I'm going to make new video on same niche ( not sure about that ) and upload it today.
Again I have to buy HR views and likes to rank my video, so if you have any vendor on seoclerks or any panel that is good and trusted hmu.

https://i.imgur.com/TzUtoFw.jpg

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [JOURNEY] Cube's Journey with IG and OGAds SparkCube 25 1,503 10 hours ago
Last Post: SparkCube
  [Journey] Earning From Suicidal Mind To Completing Degree bapu 35 1,425 11 hours ago
Last Post: ropebin
  JOURNEY IG journey by Hypebeast [100/day goal in 1month time] Hypebeast 12 451 11 hours ago
Last Post: iastaff
  My journey for private music studio! rinaldohack 26 815 Yesterday, 06:13 PM
Last Post: rinaldohack
  [JOURNEY] [Viral NEWS site] lunapt 19 1,320 Yesterday, 12:36 PM
Last Post: tamnga

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top