Tried & Tried now trying THIS again.
2014-08-10, 02:49 PM,
It's funny, the only method I've made money from was ranking a YouTube video in gaming niche, $10.that was on I think about 12 hours of video being live, then it got flagged & deleted. I drifted off to learn more seo after and started ranking niche sites in the usual niches health etc. For a more residual cash flow if they ever actually make some doe. Well I started off with some bad niches, learned from it, now I just created a site around a well researched niche/keywords, outsourced some seo for it, we will see how that goes. But I'm bored and want to make money like I did with that video back in the day, it was quick, and had very good potential only if it would have stayed live. So in the mean time, while my wh niche site ranks, I want to do some bh video ranking method again so I can see some cash flow again, like everyone likes to see:) just need a little help, because I have lost touch with current ranking methods for videos, also niches, which I can find myself lol, but had imply..someone give me the update on what YouTube is up to lately, or get video up and ranking quick? Thanks
Deltyf...

Real-Time SEO Training - Learn how to rank your own sites - $29/month GET ACCESS NOW!
2014-08-10, 02:58 PM,
you can do the unlisted and get instant rank and it will last few hours on first page lol
2014-08-10, 03:02 PM,
There must be a way to make videos' stick' in there position, regardless of flagging, to avoid unlisted method.

Real-Time SEO Training - Learn how to rank your own sites - $29/month GET ACCESS NOW!

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top