Transition Blackhat to whitehat
2016-07-01, 03:06 AM,
I am currently working on Blackhat niches (game hacks) with CPA. I would like to start working on some whitehat niches with a budget to invest of two thousands. What would you recommend me to do in order to not fail this transition and waste time before earning anything.

I thought about buying an already successful whitehat business from some auction websites and to develop and work from there.

What is the best way to monetize traffic from these sites.. Since these are whitehat niches there is a lot of people that are willing to provide these contents and even for free and without ads! Unlike game hacks where it is extremely difficult to hack into games so almost no one would be willing to provide these for free or without ads. So far I thought about monetization with networks such as Adsense and not cpa/ppd.
Can anyone share their experience using cpa/ppd with pure whitehat niches? I am talking about pure and not even niches like giveaways where you give one out of x people their rewards etc... I wonders what would be the stats for these.
2016-07-01, 06:51 PM,
Well i will say that their might be failure in beginning but I will give some advises.
Earnings with adsense will not be much, that is a truth for short run and it will take a lot of time for you to get into the earning game in adsense case.

Whitehat niches are sometimes good, but you have to remember that for whitehat everything depends on how good content your audience is getting.
If they are getting good content or anything than it will become really good earning niche for you.
2016-07-02, 12:53 AM,
Yeah I would say the same...

For Whitehat you need good unique Content and traffic.

I tried for fun a whitehat niche got 100k views and that was ~150€. Mostly its like 1k Views = 1€ with Adsense.

If you can drive big amount of traffic for a cheap rate you can do money with adsense but otherwise I would recommend another way to monetize your page. (Affiliate)
2016-07-02, 12:56 AM,
(2016-07-02, 12:53 AM)rejoin14 Wrote: Yeah I would say the same...

For Whitehat you need good unique Content and traffic.

I tried for fun a whitehat niche got 100k views and that was ~150€. Mostly its like 1k Views = 1€ with Adsense.

If you can drive big amount of traffic for a cheap rate you can do money with adsense but otherwise I would recommend another way to monetize your page. (Affiliate)
U would get a better rate with adfly
2016-07-02, 09:44 AM,
You can build quality website in Game niche always post quality and informative information, Grow your social networking, increase readership... once your website popular enough u can monetized many different ways Adsense, Amazon affiliate, CPA, Guest Blog etc.

I would say start with your own don't buy established website as won't learn basic doing market, keyword research etc.. If you start from scratch you will learn many things and will help you for long time run..

Good Luck

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Blackhat Niches to Promote? vincenzot_t 2 214 2017-08-19, 10:08 PM
Last Post: DrKent
  Make Money with these Blackhat ways vincenzot_t 7 587 2017-07-17, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Watt
  Best Blackhat Ways to make Fast money vincenzot_t 12 1,153 2017-06-20, 06:37 AM
Last Post: walterzingo
  Blackhat or Greyhat Hosting Moonlight_ 2 175 2017-06-15, 08:41 PM
Last Post: arvinzx20
  *INTERESTED IN BLACKHAT NICHES* D0c70rCPA 10 527 2017-06-14, 02:43 AM
Last Post: D0c70rCPA

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top