Train quote
2015-08-01, 10:43 PM,
Its very annoying to see this linked infinite quotes, I think that some kind of forum rules should be added and this topic should be viewable in any section.

PS: I am a moderator in a moding/programming forum since 2013 and this rule was one of the first one implemented, users are able to quote but they refrain to one or two quotes, also text inside a quote can be edited, so its mostly a common sense rule.

When TV's will emanate odors I'll make my own GanjaTV's and sell them all.
2015-08-02, 04:27 PM,
Verilog will respond to this soon.
2015-08-02, 05:50 PM,
(2015-08-01, 10:43 PM)marinelu12 Wrote: Its very annoying to see this linked infinite quotes, I think that some kind of forum rules should be added and this topic should be viewable in any section.

PS: I am a moderator in a moding/programming forum since 2013 and this rule was one of the first one implemented, users are able to quote but they refrain to one or two quotes, also text inside a quote can be edited, so its mostly a common sense rule.

Hi marinelu12,
Can you show some examples where it is getting messy, if it looks like bad then i will modify the quote of cpaelites.
2015-08-02, 11:05 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-08-03, 12:09 AM by marinelu12.)
This is one example that I can remember right now: link, at the bottom; there are some threads that have quotes even bigger than this but I can't remember the name of those threads and it might take a while searching for them.

From what I've seen users tend to over quote when there is a question involved, filling up the entire screen, which is bad on desktop but even worse on mobile as you have to scroll down a lot; if I'll remember the name of those threads I'll post links here.

PS: Great themes Verilog, I've checked your site.
example 2

When TV's will emanate odors I'll make my own GanjaTV's and sell them all.
2015-08-03, 12:10 AM,
Every Mitpat's thread have big quotes...i guess

[Image: aozBU2G.png]
Want to buy aged Instagram accounts? Click here to Contact Me!
2015-09-30, 06:52 PM,
Just reminded Verilog to respond to this thread, sorry for the delay.
2015-09-30, 10:25 PM,
Hi marinelu12,
I saw that one, it is having actually okay and doesn't put any harm on the page at all.
In terms of page loading also, it is not causing any issue on server which is fine.
Closing this thread, thanks for the suggestion though :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (DENIED) [Suggestion] Image url while quoting using quote button. neverstop 7 551 2015-02-17, 10:44 PM
Last Post: Verilog

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top