Traffic Junky Advertising
2015-05-01, 10:29 PM,
Hello guys, I am starting to use traffic junky as main source of traffic for my adult cpa offer. This is my first time to set up a campaign, could anyone share ideas how to get the BEST ROI out of the paid traffic(traffic Junky). Thank you so much guys.
Latest Thanks - View all

Junior(2015-05-02 05:02 PM) daniel1(2015-05-02 02:28 PM) 
2015-05-01, 10:36 PM,
(2015-05-01, 10:29 PM)WarAffiliate Wrote: Hello guys, I am starting to use traffic junky as main source of traffic for my adult cpa offer. This is my first time to set up a campaign, could anyone share ideas how to get the BEST ROI out of the paid traffic(traffic Junky). Thank you so much guys.

I'm on paid traffic for almost 2 years now, if you set up a good campaign then you can earn a good money (depending on your budget) in complete autopilot :)
2015-05-01, 10:54 PM,
(2015-05-01, 10:36 PM)ColdPlay Wrote:
(2015-05-01, 10:29 PM)WarAffiliate Wrote: Hello guys, I am starting to use traffic junky as main source of traffic for my adult cpa offer. This is my first time to set up a campaign, could anyone share ideas how to get the BEST ROI out of the paid traffic(traffic Junky). Thank you so much guys.

I'm on paid traffic for almost 2 years now, if you set up a good campaign then you can earn a good money (depending on your budget) in complete autopilot :)

THanks mate. What PPC network are you using?
2015-05-02, 03:22 PM,
Direct linking is not going to work much with TJ, Get custom LPs. May be it works if you are lucky :)

[Image: Un9z55n.gif]
2015-05-02, 03:41 PM,
(2015-05-02, 03:22 PM)Finalgame Wrote: Direct linking is not going to work much with TJ, Get custom LPs. May be it works if you are lucky :)

Thanks
2015-05-04, 02:59 AM,
or See the Ads in the network the TJunky and view the competition ads
2015-05-05, 12:36 AM,
Spy some of your competitors, it is very easy just fire vpn and scrape banners and landing pages, than go ahead and modify that landing page because same lP will not work - adult is different, its gets saturated very fast and Roi goes down after 1 week. everyone is stealing everyones shit that why you will see same landing pages every time with minor changes. If you want to make some good money with tj you have to generate some good landing pages if you can custom ones but related to spyed LPs and dont reinvent wheel.

Use Old woman while creating banners becasue it leads to more better conversion rates and the end for offer advertisier too, because when people see super beautiful angel girls on banners they reailize that they will not be able to fuck girls like that or realize that banner is fake, so be carefull, choose generic banners - dont get photos from facebook and others peoples because you might get jailed - i know one story when buddy found his wife on ponhub banner :D

lol and also be carefull with tj because there is bidding war so cpm goes very high, if you are low on budjet go with tier 2 countries. germany is a good converting one at adult :)) Use banners that will generate good Ctr related to Lp + offer.

Also to boost roi use same girl on banner + on Lp and match lP style Colors etc with offer page.

Make shure landing page loads fast. Use service called kraken.io to rip images in size.

Also adult is a numbers game so it requires some budjet if you dont know what you are doing, so be carefull

For starting use Soi offer dont fuck with DOI.
Try to generate your own Landing pages but get inspiration from your competitores.
Another good tip here is dont go and upload 300 banners and 50 landing pages. Choose one offer + One country+ 5 banners + 2 LPs.

After Getting data choose best converting Lp+ banner combination and pause unprofitable ones.After this choose best converting ones and try improve them, try different Call to action buttons, colours and etc...

Maybe you will stay profitable after all. Also you dont need to spend more than 100$ or 500$ to see some result. If you will notice that its not converting dont fell in love with that campaing. shut it down and lauch new one.

Good luck. Im not going to whrite a ebook guide here so i will stop here. if any question i will reply. Good luck
Latest Thanks - View all

FrederickSEO(2015-11-24 02:22 PM) jburrtucaz(2015-08-09 07:58 AM) lce(2015-06-08 06:00 PM) iamid(2015-06-07 07:03 PM) mackscody(2015-06-07 11:19 AM) WarAffiliate(2015-05-05 10:44 AM) imtaurus(2015-05-05 10:28 AM) 

Don't do that again. Referral links and shares do not belong inside the help desk.
2015-05-05, 01:13 AM,
(2015-05-05, 12:36 AM)Geroe Wrote: Spy some of your competitors, it is very easy just fire vpn and scrape banners and landing pages, than go ahead and modify that landing page because same lP will not work - adult is different, its gets saturated very fast and Roi goes down after 1 week. everyone is stealing everyones shit that why you will see same landing pages every time with minor changes. If you want to make some good money with tj you have to generate some good landing pages if you can custom ones but related to spyed LPs and dont reinvent wheel.

Use Old woman while creating banners becasue it leads to more better conversion rates and the end for offer advertisier too, because when people see super beautiful angel girls on banners they reailize that they will not be able to fuck girls like that or realize that banner is modified , so be carefull, choose generic banners - dont get photos from facebook and others peoples because you might get jailed - i know one story when buddy found his wife on ponhub banner :D

lol and also be carefull with tj because there is bidding war so cpm goes very high, if you are low on budjet go with tier 2 countries. germany is a good converting one at adult :)) Use banners that will generate good Ctr related to Lp + offer.

Also to boost roi use same girl on banner + on Lp and match lP style Colors etc with offer page.

Make shure landing page loads fast. Use service called kraken.io to rip images in size.

Also adult is a numbers game so it requires some budjet if you dont know what you are doing, so be carefull

For starting use Soi offer dont fuck with DOI.
Try to generate your own Landing pages but get inspiration from your competitores.
Another good tip here is dont go and upload 300 banners and 50 landing pages. Choose one offer + One country+ 5 banners + 2 LPs.

After Getting data choose best converting Lp+ banner combination and pause unprofitable ones.After this choose best converting ones and try improve them, try different Call to action buttons, colours and etc...

Maybe you will stay profitable after all. Also you dont need to spend more than 100$ or 500$ to see some result. If you will notice that its not converting dont fell in love with that campaing. shut it down and lauch new one.

Good luck. Im not going to whrite a ebook guide here so i will stop here. if any question i will reply. Good luck

Wow that sounds like adult niches are not easy to manage. Are you personally making a good profit monthly from adult niches, if it's not a secret?
2015-05-05, 01:25 AM,
yes adult is pretty hard.You need some budjet minimum 1000$ or more because you can burn that money pretty easily. And also more advanced adult affiliates are using TJ for getting data while choosing good banners becasue it is a little bit hard to make a lot of profit with TJ. If you wanna scale than you have to go wide exoclick trafficfactory and others. So get some tutorials, and most common thing is to launch campaing and see the results.

For first try you can just rip off banners and lps and see live how it goes. I was doing good ad adult marketing but right now i am sticked with more health niches. I will tell you that there is millions of dollars to be made a lot of money fucking a lot in adult, traffic is exploding there, i know some affiliates doing 1 mill revenue per month. So try it yourself
Latest Thanks - View all

lce(2015-06-08 06:01 PM) lordscarlos(2015-05-05 01:27 AM) 

Don't do that again. Referral links and shares do not belong inside the help desk.
2015-05-05, 02:30 AM,
I agree with most the the above posts, you definatly should have a good budget to support adult traffic as there are so many free websites providing content now a days but at the same time there is still a whole lot of money to be made.Secondly make sure you diverse your LPs, this will help you in the long run

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  415 free traffic List for your website and videos smmarmy 1 112 Yesterday, 01:02 PM
Last Post: YTComments
  How to make $50 daily with Targeted Traffic and CPA Offers Proster 33 3,010 2017-10-02, 08:08 PM
Last Post: pee1113
  [HOT] Bank $45-$344 Per Day with 100% Free Traffic with only 20 Mins Work Per Day Bazinga 110 29,150 2017-09-30, 11:13 PM
Last Post: hegaduh
  Be the king over your traffic - Country redirect script ★★★ BotMan ★★★ 47 6,255 2017-09-08, 12:27 AM
Last Post: PHPMaster
  Ultimate Traffic With $5 Investment - Deluxe - NO SEO - LinX 47 6,784 2017-09-07, 11:11 AM
Last Post: zenious

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top