Top youtube Commnet spammer bot
2016-09-23, 09:25 AM,
Hi Am looking for Top youtube Comment spammer bot does any one have idea where can i can buy them .
Bot should be like making my comment appear on the the top of youtube video giving more likes on comment
Latest Thanks - View all

susann12(2016-10-06 07:52 PM) 
2016-09-23, 10:36 AM,
No bot with get you the top comment on youtube. None!

That lies within the actual youtube account itself.
Latest Thanks - View all

lordscarlos(2016-09-23 03:34 PM) 
2016-09-23, 03:02 PM,
@Beta Blocker

Then is it better to reply to a top comment instead and boost that up?
2016-09-24, 01:34 AM,
Well lets think of it like this.

The MOST a bot can do is load up your youtube accounts and post for you.

That in itself wont get you a top comment any more the doing it manually - the only reason people would want a bot is so they can automate it.

However this isn't 2013 anymore and not just any account can get a top comment.

I don't know the exact algorythm that youtube uses in determining what exactly is top comment worthy....but that lies within the account itself.

Every once in a while you will magically get a top comment, and you can run with it....but 99% of the time, your comment goes to the bottom or middle of the list.

You really need an aged Youtube account, with little to no spam reports and a lot of good quality comment history, subs, likes etc on your comments.

So you need to test out what works best for you.

I would recommend commenting manually and see where your comment ends up. Alot of times Channels block certain keywords...so if you ever have the word hack, free, gems etc. in your comment, then you stand no chance. Also youtube doesn't like external links anymore, so you will be hard pressed getting a top comment with a link thats not a youtube or twitter channel as a top comment.

You would need to comment normally - then edit and add a link later - however alot of the times now ever - that will ghost your comment. Its all about testing.

But bottom line is.....if the youtube account isn't top comment worthy to begin with...then no bots going to help.

All a bot can do is spam out a ton and with that you would be going for quantity over quality - hoping that the sheer amount of comments you make, makes up for the fact that you may not be getting the top comments.

Replying to top comments works, but most of the time, replies are disabled on top comments anyways, so its definitely a game you need to play with youtube.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SHARE] Youtube Comments Method Watt 86 7,062 8 minutes ago
Last Post: arizonadanktea
  [BIG SHARE] MY YOUTUBE METHODS [PROOF INCLUDED] Watt 122 12,331 2 hours ago
Last Post: Watt
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 119 8,404 6 hours ago
Last Post: xpress
  Aged Youtube Accounts with upload & without upload videos lovelyservices 41 3,823 2017-10-20, 11:11 PM
Last Post: lovelyservices
  YouTube Live Chat BOT /Free&Best Watt 16 829 2017-10-20, 01:30 AM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top