Top Comment Rater
2013-10-16, 02:35 PM,
Hola,

Does anybody have a top comment rater program that is used for youtube. I have the PVA accounts and just need an automated way to rate the comments. I don't want to login to 20 different accounts Cry

I am willing to pay if needs be.

Ta.

Go Fnatic! (Why are Koreans so good a League Cry
2013-10-16, 02:41 PM,
Friend of a friend is about to release a new bot soon that will be advertised on here, depending on his advertising getting approved of course. I can tell you that it has the following features: Flagging, comment up voter, comment down voter, add comments, dislikes, likes, account checker, binder, etc... might be more I cant remember to be honest. Keep an eye out as it will be live soon. He is charging $35 a month for it (I think) However there are other bot so look on Forum discussions are not allowed here. I'm certain there is on there.
2013-10-16, 02:47 PM,
(2013-10-16, 02:41 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Friend of a friend is about to release a new bot soon that will be advertised on here, depending on his advertising getting approved of course. I can tell you that it has the following features: Flagging, comment up voter, comment down voter, add comments, dislikes, likes, account checker, binder, etc... might be more I cant remember to be honest. Keep an eye out as it will be live soon. He is charging $35 a month for it (I think) However there are other bot so look on Forum discussions are not allowed here. I'm certain there is on there.

Thank you.
Will look when I get home from work.
Then I can dominate the world! Evil

2013-10-16, 03:03 PM,
Maybe you can go on Freelancer and ask someone there to make one for you.
You get his Skype, you pay him directly (because Freelancer are taking huge fees, so the guys there will give you prices that can be lowered)
2013-10-16, 03:16 PM,
(2013-10-16, 03:03 PM)Vαηιту Wrote: Maybe you can go on Freelancer and ask someone there to make one for you.
You get his Skype, you pay him directly (because Freelancer are taking huge fees, so the guys there will give you prices that can be lowered)

I would rather do it myself and know it's being done properly. Because i'm weird like that Confused.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  YOUTUBE top comment bot gamble 0 7 38 minutes ago
Last Post: gamble
  youtube comment thumbs up vendyz 4 332 2017-11-23, 11:42 PM
Last Post: zenious
  Top French offers disappeared from all networks davidcash 0 104 2017-09-01, 07:29 PM
Last Post: davidcash
  AdGate Media Incent CPA Network ♦ Top EPCs ♦ Biweekly Payments ♦ Mobile Lockers AdGateOleg 121 24,876 2017-08-08, 10:31 PM
Last Post: cashtree
  [Need Advice] About Youtube comment link and contentlocker site. 5light 4 277 2017-08-06, 03:53 AM
Last Post: holleghren

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top