Tools Section
2016-09-09, 04:01 PM,
Since I joined I am daily viewing Tools Section. But I am struck with game niches section. I am opening the sites and staring at them. That's it. I will be happy if I get to know the purpose of those sites. If any link is available in this forum please send me the same. What for these sites are meant. How to make use of them. How they can be useful for forum members. What soft of information is available in these sites.

I am newbie for this forum world. So I am sincerely want to know about tools section. One thing is clear is that you can create a landing page by providing the information in the landing page section. But I am wondering how to use the game section. If any article or help is available I am interested in.

Hope I get the relevant topic for the games section in Tools.

Thanks in advance who ever view my post and guide me........

Laksh
2016-09-09, 04:32 PM,
First of all - Don't act like such a fool.

Its simple man, though you need to learn basic HTML and Javascript to make your own landing pages.

Now coming to the "I will be happy if I get to know the purpose of those sites" - well, i'll give you an example.
You must have heard of Pokemon Go, no? So one possible way would be to go to every pokemon go player out on the street and tell them, "hey you can get free pokecoins from this site i just found, wanna try? its free" ; now if you have a brain you will think hey this won't make me much money, how do i reach out to more audience? Hmm - Youtube,Facebook,Instagram,Google,Paid ads - PPC, PPV and what not!

Now just know that you just have to sell to these people, if there was a "The Art of selling 101" course, i'd have linked you to it.
But anyways i'll tell you some ways how to sell these (imaginary) pokecoins to your audience - You present them with a fake game hacking website (which makes you believe that some hacking is going on) and after showing some convincing stuff you sell them with your cpa offer - "Hey we think you are a robot, and we can't allow our tool to be exploited" , so prove that you aren't by - "here is where you put your cpa offer like download a free app, do a survey, verify your email etc etc... "

Get a picture?
Latest Thanks - View all

LB'Decoy(2016-09-09 05:35 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  YOUTUBE COMMENT SECTION aruncp 38 1,303 2017-04-05, 02:58 AM
Last Post: Harrington
  Comparison of Windows 10 Privacy tools HawkEye 1 581 2015-09-16, 02:12 AM
Last Post: DutchPride
  Favorite forum section marinelu12 4 447 2015-08-03, 11:03 PM
Last Post: ruandeyu
  Just noticed the new tools! What do you guys think about them? allnet 14 939 2015-04-29, 11:07 AM
Last Post: Xzyl
  ANNOUNCEMENT Rules For This Section HawkEye 0 1,341 2015-01-09, 03:21 PM
Last Post: HawkEye

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top