Tool: See Who Opens Your Emails
2014-03-14, 09:00 AM,

I know this is a little different but Here's Little Tool some of you Guys Might find Useful.

Description

Signals is the easiest way to stay hyper-connected with your most important contacts

SEE WHO OPENS YOUR EMAILS

- Never be stuck wondering. Instantly know when your email was opened. - See when and how many times a person has opened your email INSTANT

LINKEDIN NOTIFICATIONS - Be the first to know when your important contacts change jobs, get a promotion, or make any professional changes

COMPLETE PRIVACY - Others won't know you are tracking your emails and contacts - We respect your privacy and do not access any of your private data - 100% Secure

WORKS WITH… - Gmail - LinkedIn - Salesforce - Hubspot GREAT FOR... - Salespeople who want to close more deals - Heavy email users who want to be more productive - Business Development, Project, and Account Managers who are constantly coordinating teams - Any professional that wants to be a killer networker

Signals is available exclusively for Chrome

You can use the Personal
Free Version
Get
*200 notifications a month
*Gmail open and click notifications
*Email Support
*LinkedIn VIP notifications

Free Version Page HERE

Features Page HERE
Latest Thanks - View all

honeydew(2016-04-08 01:38 AM) rubelpangsa(2014-10-16 08:35 AM) 
2014-03-14, 09:21 AM,
If I'm not wrong then such shares is not allowed. Because it is not actually share but self promotion.

Thanks
2014-03-14, 09:30 AM,
(2014-03-14, 09:21 AM)★★★ BotMan ★★★ Wrote: If I'm not wrong then such shares is not allowed. Because it is not actually share but self promotion.

Thanks

Self Promotion...Man I have nothing to do with Hubspot.
That is not an affiliate link that pays me if you decide to get the paid version...
That is a Free version of a The tool that I have used and decided
to share the link to the add on, How in the heck is that self promotion?...
These witch hunts for justice can get really ridiculous sometimes why I tend to just stay away from these Forums of Late.
2014-03-14, 09:35 AM,
(2014-03-14, 09:30 AM)SwiffJustus Wrote:
(2014-03-14, 09:21 AM)★★★ BotMan ★★★ Wrote: If I'm not wrong then such shares is not allowed. Because it is not actually share but self promotion.

Thanks

That is not an affiliate link that pays me if you decide to get the paid version...
These witch hunts for justice can get really ridiculous sometimes why I tend to just stay away from these Forums of Late.

Buddy i do not want to offend you, i just try to follow rules. That is all. Sorry, and as you see i said if I'm not wrong. So I may be wrong :D

Cheers
Latest Thanks - View all

SwiffJustus(2014-03-14 11:04 AM) 
2014-03-14, 09:56 AM,
(2014-03-14, 09:35 AM)★★★ BotMan ★★★ Wrote:
(2014-03-14, 09:30 AM)SwiffJustus Wrote:

Thanks

Buddy i do not want to offend you, i just try to follow rules. That is all. Sorry, and as you see i said if I'm not wrong. So I may be wrong :D

Cheers

No Problem Botman, I too try to stay within the confines of the
rules that or set forth,You know, and try project a decent level
of Forum Decorum as well.
I don't mean to come of like that it's just that
Listen Man, I just try to share some hopefully useful
resources that some may find helpful along their journey.
Now if I was sharing some Silly azz Popular C-r-a-c-k-@d Software
that would in Some cases,unknown to the sharer,
have malicious intent..Share that and some folks would be
thanking me like I was the pope -lol
Man I tell you... Sad state that were in sometimes.
Ok have a Good day Buddy!
Latest Thanks - View all

★★★ BotMan ★★★(2014-03-14 10:50 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GMAIL TRICK GENERATOR BOT - Thousands of working Emails in SECONDS ! CPAElites ONLY . TheFrenchMan 117 40,537 2017-09-20, 12:35 PM
Last Post: blacker
  [FREE] Instagram Automation Tool - Kigbot botmaker111 27 1,249 2017-09-17, 05:37 PM
Last Post: acidster
  [METHOD] What to do with all those Facebook Emails! SashaBlack 50 6,441 2017-09-12, 05:53 AM
Last Post: vincenzot_t
  Slideshare Uploader Tool iam_ironman 3 95 2017-09-01, 10:49 AM
Last Post: 8pipes
  [GET] [FREE] Viewlio - Best Youtube Research Tool [Must have for CPA] Thunderstorms 32 8,420 2017-08-03, 03:39 AM
Last Post: kristian98

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top