To Flag or Not to Flag a video?
2013-11-13, 03:27 PM,
After seeing countless of threads going nowhere, i have wrote out advantages and disadvantages of flagging other peoples' videos. After reading this thread, you will find that it is beneficial for YOUR own good to NOT flag videos. If you are a person who thinks that flagging other peoples' videos will make you more money, continue reading.

To flag or not to flag a video?

As rational human beings, we have to weigh in advantages and disadvantages of flagging and NOT flagging videos.

Flagging video:

Advantages:
- Your video will increase in rankings temporarily
- Your earnings will increase temporarily

Disadvantages:
- You invoke a “flag war”
- Your video will be flagged and taken down

Implications: Your earnings will increase for a temporary period of time. Your video will be flagged and taken down. You will encourage more people to flag other people's videos. You will convert more people into flaggers such as yourself, as this is a chain effect. In the long run, this is not going to last.

NOT flagging video:

Advantages:
-Your video will stay up WAY longer
-You will save time (not having to flag videos, not having to re-upload your own videos as much)
- You will save money(not having to boost re-uploaded video as often)
- Your skills for ranking videos will increase, as you will put the time and effort into outranking competition instead of flagging.

Disadvantages:
-Harder to rank
-Earnings are lower for that time period

Implications: Your video will stay up longer because your video is less likely to be flagged. There will be less flaggers in general. Everyone will save time by not having to re-upload more videos as their videos will stay up. Everyone will save money by not having to boost the same videos that would have been taken down.

The million dollar question is, will flagging videos increase profitability from youtube in the long run? In other words, do advantages of flagging a video outweigh advantages of not flagging?

This depends on how you answer the next question.

Are you planning to earn from Youtube traffic for a long term or short term?

If you are planning to do this for long term(and majority of us are), then the answer is NO. In the long run, you will end up making way more money by not flagging videos. Your videos will stay longer, you will save time by not flagging videos, you will save time by not having to re-upload videos, you will save money by not having to spend it on re-uploaded videos, your video will stay up longer(meaning more consistent earnings), and your skills to rank videos will increase.

People never ask themselves: For how long am i planning to do this? Where will be in a year from now? Will this act increase or decrease my earnings in years?

To conclude: We are ALL here on this forum for the same reason. We are planning to do CPA/PPD for a long time. Youtube is a great source of traffic. Stop looking everything in short sight, and start looking at everything in the long term perspective. Everyone will make significantly more if we don't flag each others' videos in the year(s) to come.
2013-11-13, 03:34 PM,
This "war" will never end .If people from this forum at least will start not to flag ,anyway,will be another people who will take the advantage of this ..On hf i saw these days a thread where you can order to flag a video .
So ,literally, now, the war begins ...
2013-11-13, 03:44 PM,
(2013-11-13, 03:34 PM)ppdrews Wrote: This "war" will never end .If people from this forum at least will start not to flag ,anyway,will be another people who will take the advantage of this ..On hf i saw these days a thread where you can order to flag a video .
So ,literally, now, the war begins ...
That's why blackhat is a temporary thing. It'd be stupid to rely on it. It ends up being a complete waste of time in the end. With white hat you will be earning less at the start, but eventually it'll increase and you'll be earning on auto pilot consistently for months or years to come.
2013-11-13, 03:45 PM,
[Image: acbkqza.jpg]
2013-11-13, 04:13 PM,
No need flag. As long u are good with ranking video, flag just a waste of time. Let them do flagging war..then both of their vids removed..only yours lol (unlisted first)
2013-11-13, 04:54 PM,
I flagged a few videos in the past but those were recently created non-boosted videos from my niche and I just loved the feeling when I flag it and after a few mins when I check it: The video removed due scam, spam and such shit.....hahahha :D
2013-11-13, 05:06 PM,
(2013-11-13, 04:54 PM)OutOfContract Wrote: I flagged a few videos in the past but those were recently created non-boosted videos from my niche and I just loved the feeling when I flag it and after a few mins when I check it: The video removed due scam, spam and such shit.....hahahha :D

Congrat to your success kid.
2013-11-13, 06:14 PM,
Flagging is for faggots. Should be called "fagging".
2013-11-13, 07:56 PM,
(2013-11-13, 04:54 PM)OutOfContract Wrote: I flagged a few videos in the past but those were recently created non-boosted videos from my niche and I just loved the feeling when I flag it and after a few mins when I check it: The video removed due scam, spam and such shit.....hahahha :D

hahahha :D ...

YOU FUCKER!
2013-11-13, 08:10 PM,
in this time the "heading line" is flag or you will be flagged :D

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 25 1,169 9 hours ago
Last Post: Watt
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 105 7,564 2017-10-16, 12:40 PM
Last Post: justdidit
  How to know the rank of your video for a certain keyword? berkxz 6 229 2017-10-15, 11:09 PM
Last Post: ogmark
  Video Content Locker Med Fd 1 97 2017-10-05, 10:54 PM
Last Post: timilak65
  Video Hack Proofs - Tutorial? koksha 10 394 2017-09-16, 11:44 PM
Last Post: manjeshsingh

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top