To Eat the Copyright or not to eat the copyright
2016-05-27, 04:07 PM,
HELLLO.
My channel is a collective we are still very very small, we do Vlogs. We all have a cinematography or photography background so the idea is to target the creative audience.

BUT... As I'm trying to put out my best work I want to use the music I think adds the most to the film. That being said I have gotten a copyrighted on almost every one of my films. Its one of those "they have the right to monetize on my video" copyrights.

My initial thought was why not just put out my best films regardless of the copy writes since at this stage we are not monitoring the channel yet (just too new)..

What are your guys thoughts? Too embrace the early copyright and just adjust later.. Pros and Cons ?
2016-05-30, 11:11 AM,
(2016-05-27, 04:07 PM)kenny Wrote: HELLLO.
My channel is a collective we are still very very small, we do Vlogs. We all have a cinematography or photography background so the idea is to target the creative audience.

BUT... As I'm trying to put out my best work I want to use the music I think adds the most to the film. That being said I have gotten a copyrighted on almost every one of my films. Its one of those "they have the right to monetize on my video" copyrights.

My initial thought was why not just put out my best films regardless of the copy writes since at this stage we are not monitoring the channel yet (just too new)..

What are your guys thoughts? Too embrace the early copyright and just adjust later.. Pros and Cons ?

Copyright claims is the number one problem on Youtube these days. Specially if you are making money out of it or using it for commercial use. They took down my Youtube Partnership Program enabled youtube account last year instantly because of it. I was sad about what they did because it earns me good amount of money through adsense.

It's somewhat scary to see claims each and everytime you upload your own video. Tsk.

[TUT][HQ] How To Massively Autopost To Targeted FB Groups [HQ][TUT]

With Images | Complete Step By Step Tutorial | SKYPE: lust4money_ph@outlook.com (Darwin Laganzon)
2016-05-30, 11:19 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-05-30, 11:20 AM by Required.)
If you are putting this videos up for short time viewing it would make sense, however if you are looking for a strong dedicated to the best videos channel I would spend some time finding music that isn't going to add a copyright strike onto your account. This way you won't have to deal with the inconvenience, imo the channel would be a waste of time if not.. there is music all over soundcloud to bypass the copyright.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spin youtube video without copyright strike? pioter7 6 444 2017-09-25, 12:17 PM
Last Post: noobfromvn
  youtube Copyright issue kusspuss 3 731 2016-06-21, 09:08 AM
Last Post: User
  can someone help me in this issue (youtube videos copyright issue) cchinta 4 878 2016-04-03, 02:13 PM
Last Post: segcy
  How To Remove Copyright Strikes On Youtube besi112 3 740 2015-07-30, 03:47 AM
Last Post: besi112
  Need A Proffesional Youtuber Removing Fake Copyright Strikes!! besi112 2 345 2015-05-20, 03:45 AM
Last Post: amnesis

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top