Tippie here from Tipwebs
2015-04-23, 05:17 AM,
Hello

After starting with ppc but not getting one campaign online I went to pops because I knew I made some money from it in the past on maxbounty. I signed up for popads and popcash and dntx and saw popads was easy but expensive if you target a bit more. Spent around 40$ there. Zero park is a different story, it has so much volume you can easily lose your money in seconds and that I had to learn the hard way and "lose" another 50$. I only made around 15-20$ back in conversions but all I did was rip a lander and translate it and run it as RON. Zero park doesn't let you target by language so I lost a big part of my BE geo traffic to the french speaking part while my lander is in dutch. You'll only learn these things the hard way but if you use common sense and set some really low limits at the beginning then you can learn it without spending too much.
I've been running mobile offers for a while now but I think I will definitely have to start a desktop campaign again.
Anyway looking forward to learn a lot from this community.
2015-04-23, 12:26 PM,
Welcome to CPA Elites, I hope you get what you came for on here.
2015-04-23, 12:51 PM,
Welcome TippiE..

Enjoy your Stay..

Spamming to bypass 50 post restriction.

Only use the contact form regarding removal questions: http://www.cpaelites.com/contact.php .

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top