Tip: Affpaying is a SCAM
2013-08-14, 07:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-08-14, 07:27 AM by ShelbySEO.)
Wanted to continue giving out useful tips.

Anyone whos been around for a while probably knows this but its a big help to all of the newcomers.
Reported as removing reviews for money. Use the Elites network questions section instead. is a scam. If you pay then you will be on their top list and they will DELETE any negative comments about your business.

Having a couple of "bad reviews" actually shows me a network is legit but not too many obviously.
Take a look isnt it strange how some networks who are struggling in so many ways have ZERO negative reviews but so many positives? You know people are 100x faster to complain than they are praise.

if you need a bit more then look here > http://www.Reported as removing reviews for money. Use the Elites network questions section instead./blamads
Up until they went out of business Blam Ads was paying Affpaying off to delete all of their bad reviews and only allow good ones.

Take a look. Blam was around for a couple of years and were screwing people over big time for a while but they MYSTERIOUSLY started getting bad reviews only after they went out of business and no longer paying Affpaying.

Funny how every bad review is post their bankruptcy aka once AFFPAYING was off the payroll. If you still dont believe it take a look at their top lists. Nobody has posted bad reviews on those companies not one person but they have tons of positives? Not a single disgruntled publisher or angry person? LMAO. Hows this go register and test it out complain about one of them and say something negative. Watch how your comment will never make it. :)
Ive spoken to their owner and he sells everything

> Network of the month
> Clean reviews
> Fake reviews

all for sale. Also tells you a bit about the companies who are at the top of their "rankings" and what they do to "appear" legit or better than they are. Theyre all paying AFFPAYING. Its just business so I cant hate on them but this is more a heads up on affpaying.

I hope this helps at least one person who didnt know this.
Peace
2013-08-14, 07:26 AM,
So does that mean Adworkmedia and all of them are bad :x?

free gear of war 4 beta download
2013-08-14, 07:29 AM,
Adworkmedia is the best and everybody knows that :P
2013-08-14, 07:30 AM,
(2013-08-14, 07:26 AM)Soup Wrote: So does that mean Adworkmedia and all of them are bad :x?

I've heard a few sketchy things about Adworkmedia.

The best advice I've been told is to never put all of your eggs into one basket. This is especially true with affiliate networks.
2013-08-14, 08:05 AM,
Doesnt mean AWM is bad. They pay AffPaying to hook them up like everyone else at the top of the list does.

look at what i laid out and figure it for yourself. Its all there for you to see. If look at the evidence and just want to believe it well lol whatever you want to believe is whatever you want to believe. Tooth fairies and Santas included.

Its business and its sketchy but thats business in general. A lot of people pay to look good not just 1 network theres a bunch at the top with a magical 0 bad reviews.
2013-08-14, 08:08 AM,
(2013-08-14, 07:30 AM)emerson Wrote: I've heard a few sketchy things about Adworkmedia.
The best advice I've been told is to never put all of your eggs into one basket. This is especially true with affiliate networks.

God's truth
2013-08-14, 10:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-08-14, 10:50 AM by nooby.)
Affpaying is biased towards networks that pay them for advertising. Plenty of people have known that they monitor negative reviews since the EWA and blamads scam.

I've stopped using affpaying a while ago. It's run by retards.
Latest Thanks - View all

methodman(2013-10-24 06:17 PM) Marvin(2013-08-14 10:54 AM) 
2013-08-14, 11:00 AM,
(2013-08-14, 10:58 AM)soyarkil Wrote: Oh yeah and forums like this don't have advertisers with preferential treatment either. *coughs at the adworkmedia banner on the site*

The difference is negative reviews are not monitored and hidden...
2013-08-14, 06:48 PM,
Its not entirely a scam. They operate their own directory, and they have a right to remove reviews that are faked or unreasonable.

[Image: id5E6Et1aAhOQ.gif]
2013-08-15, 09:32 AM,
(2013-08-14, 11:00 AM)nooby Wrote:
(2013-08-14, 10:58 AM)soyarkil Wrote: Oh yeah and forums like this don't have advertisers with preferential treatment either. *coughs at the adworkmedia banner on the site*

The difference is negative reviews are not monitored and hidden...

Exactly.

Its fine to make a living and banner ads are not hiding anything. I think if you have 2 or 3 running its cool but you dont want more than that.

anyhow thats just making a living.

Being corrupt and taking money to mix the message would be like CPA ELITES going and deleting posts that spoke poorly about certain companies and promoting good ones. It would be fine if something were really offside or spam or trolling but otherwise its actually illegal and totally wrong.

Imagine if youre a total new comer last November and you read affpaying? Youd have seen 0 bad reviews for Blam Ads who were not paying anyone back then except maybe affpaying.

Scammers are what kill the space for everyone. And yes I think if you are one of the companies who have 0 bad reviews and you pay them off that says a lot about you. How bad is the truth that you want to hide it?

every network will have some unhappy pubs its life. I see some very good networks with a few bad reviews and i trust those better than the ones who are like oh yes every single publisher ever has been happy and not a single instance of us making one mistake

lol ya ok. Riiiiggghhhttt ;)

Steer clear is a solid tip.

PS The directory is fine just ignore the BS top lists and reviews and network of the day crap. Look for the guys with a few bad reviews...not too many but a couple...the real listings lol
Latest Thanks - View all

Cerrari(2013-08-16 10:59 AM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AZVouchers.com: SCAM OR NOT? kderow 6 1,230 2017-12-04, 11:56 AM
Last Post: azvouchers
  Any tip how to improve my traffic? ori991 2 255 2017-04-06, 04:11 AM
Last Post: darkmoney67
  Adnow SCAM Sedativ 14 1,356 2017-03-29, 09:01 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  ONE-GREAT-TIP: Solved: Wooop why MY IG ACC Is Banned? pipskok 13 865 2017-02-26, 03:13 AM
Last Post: tradesol
  globalwide media a big scam ilyas1234 5 529 2017-02-18, 03:28 AM
Last Post: ilyas1234

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top