Tiered link buildind question?
2014-04-16, 03:15 AM,
So i am trying to know what is tiered link building. So i will start saying as these let's say i want to make a money site. So i will use wicked article creator to get an article to use for my money site. So tier1 links i must make 5sites with content similar to my sites and have to rank them or not and they must have backlinks which are in anchor text and having the keyword pointing to my site and tier2 i must 5sites with article linking to tier1 similar article and having backlinks anchored text linking to tier 1 sites and have tier3 5sites linking to tir2 and i will be using blogger at blog and the anchored text backlinks with niche keyword or targeted keyword must be pinged to be recognised by google is this how tiered link building is done. I am not getting these i also have senukexcr and the money site in order for it to rank quick does it really matter if the google search results are high for a low leyword competiton, high or medium it's all confusing hey perhpas if i sayed it wrong maybe someone explain these.
2014-04-16, 03:33 AM,
Didn't understand the question LoL. Seems you are confused about tiered link building well I will try to clarify some things.
>What is Tiered link building?
Building tiers of backlinks where you point all links to create a link MLM/Pyramid schemes are now banned from CPA Elites./Pyramid schemes are now banned from CPA Elites. pointing to your site.
>What are the benefits of tiered link pyramids?
Makes is easy for google to index your links so you don't need anything indexing services. Also every link in the bottom of the MLM/Pyramid schemes are now banned from CPA Elites./Pyramid schemes are now banned from CPA Elites. boosts the authority of the higher backlinks which at the end boosts your moneysite's authority.
Moreover building tiers is much safer and will rarely get you penalized.
>What is the best type of backlink for the first tier?
The best one is no one. Diversify you backlinks and google will appreciate it. Although building some web2.os is very useful and will really help you rank.

Hope this helps you understand this process better!
2014-04-16, 04:05 AM,
I don't get you this is confusing, so tier1 is money site and i use wicked article creator to make the content unique? Tell you what also i have one money site i am trying to rank give me your skype ang guide me on how i shoul'd do this, perhaps someone showing me these in just 1day step by step just a couple of minutes on skype telling what i need to do.
2014-04-16, 04:14 AM,
(2014-04-16, 04:05 AM)slashers Wrote: I don't get you this is confusing, so tier1 is money site and i use wicked article creator to make the content unique? Tell you what also i have one money site i am trying to rank give me your skype ang guide me on how i shoul'd do this, perhaps someone showing me these in just 1day step by step just a couple of minutes on skype telling what i need to do.

1. Learn better English
2. http://www.doseoyourself.com
3. MoneySite <- Tier 1(20 HQ backlinks) <- Tier 2(100 good backlinks) <- Tier 3(spam a lot of backlinks)
4. I won't give you my Skype
5. Have a question... Google it, don't forget, Google it, Google can help you more than what I can.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question related to Payoneer Spikey 7 64 12 minutes ago
Last Post: brusk01
  Expired Domain Question martek 1 70 2017-10-19, 11:54 PM
Last Post: krmr
  Question about Adworkmedia COBNET 1 120 2017-10-19, 09:46 PM
Last Post: ougasoft
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 4 202 2017-10-18, 05:51 PM
Last Post: 5light
  landing page/prelander question Hypebeast 3 173 2017-10-12, 11:17 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS