Tiered Link Building works for you recently?
2014-06-02, 10:52 PM,
Hi (first post btw)

I ranked few websites on google before with tiered backlinking.
Beginning of April I created a new website and beginning of May I started to create Tier 1 Web 2.0s (High Quality, Pics inside, 500 word article, High PR etc.) I made about 10 of them and after one week I started to build Tier 2s (mid-high quali, articles, web2.0, wiki) with GSA SER.

Until now I see NO results, no changes. Some keywords for my Money Site are not even ranked/indexed in the Top 200 of google.

Mid of may when I saw no results I created more Tier 1s and build Tier 2s with GSA, but still no results.
Whats wrong with that? Some of you guys have the same problem?

I used to rank my other websites exactly with that strategy in january and february.

I don't want to churn & burn my websites and I prefer the safe way (my other websites got NOT hit by the recent panda update).
2014-06-03, 12:36 AM,
In total, how many tier 1 links you build?

Try sending some PBN posts to your money site and see how it goes.
2014-06-03, 12:39 AM,
Either your'e doing it wrong or some error happenned

As Tiered backlinking works for me now too!
2014-06-03, 12:50 AM,
(2014-06-03, 12:39 AM)Airborne Wrote: Either your'e doing it wrong or some error happenned

Hmm actually I am doing it as before and it worked for me perfectly before. So I am really wondering what is going on with that. The really strange thing is that the keywords are not even going on position 200 or something like that, they are not even ranked in any position.
I mean normally I should see a google dance or something, but nothing...

In total I have 10 tier 1 for my newest site (about 1 month old) and 25 tier 1 for the 2 months old website. And as I said for that Tier 1 I build Tier 2 already with GSA.

I started to track the Tier 1 on Serpbook just to see if there ranks change in anyway when I build Tier 2, but no changes too.
2014-06-03, 12:55 AM,
(2014-06-03, 12:50 AM)gunero Wrote:
(2014-06-03, 12:39 AM)Airborne Wrote: Either your'e doing it wrong or some error happenned

Hmm actually I am doing it as before and it worked for me perfectly before. So I am really wondering what is going on with that. The really strange thing is that the keywords are not even going on position 200 or something like that, they are not even ranked in any position.

In total I have 10 tier 1 for my newest site (about 1 month old) and 25 tier 1 for the 2 months old website. And as I said for that Tier 1 I build Tier 2 already with GSA.

I started to track the Tier 1 on Serpbook just to see if there ranks change in anyway when I build Tier 2, but no changes too.

Do u have unique articles ?
2014-06-03, 01:36 AM,
(2014-06-03, 12:55 AM)Airborne Wrote:
(2014-06-03, 12:50 AM)gunero Wrote:

Do u have unique articles ?

Sure, I create the Tier 1 manually with unique article, no duplicate content.
3 days ago I saw on google webmaster tools there were a issue with the sitemaps of both websites (but all pages/posts were indexed), but then I changed the sitemap and now everything is okay.
Do you guys think it could have something to do with that?
2014-06-04, 01:35 AM,
You should buy high PR blog network links. Web 2.0 links are not enough.
2014-06-04, 02:13 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-04, 02:13 AM by gunero.)
Can you send me a link or tell me where I can buy it?
I never worked with PBN so I really don't know how to use it/how I can rank my websites with it.
2014-06-04, 02:20 AM,
Hey Gunero

I had no issues with my manual web 2.0's building and linking to my money site.. but I always wait before sending backlinks untill my main money site is indexed and ranks somewhere for the keyword in the top 1000. I don't know if this makes a difference i'm not an expert seo myself.. just learning

About PBN:
I'm not allowed I think to link to other websites on this forum I don't know for sure..
but a if you do a google search for the term: "build high pr blog network"
The first site of cloudliving gives a very good guide on how to build one ;)

I hope this helps
Have a nice day ;)

Autofill Magic - Best Tier 1 Tool:
Create High Quality Web 2.0 Blogs With This Great Half-Automated Tool. Full Control. Autofill Magic Money

2014-06-04, 02:54 AM,
(2014-06-04, 02:20 AM)MrGustaaf Wrote: Hey Gunero

I had no issues with my manual web 2.0's building and linking to my money site.. but I always wait before sending backlinks untill my main money site is indexed and ranks somewhere for the keyword in the top 1000. I don't know if this makes a difference i'm not an expert seo myself.. just learning

thanks!

can you rank the Tier 1 in the Top 100/1000 recently?
I created many Tier 1s for different websites and tracked them on Serpbook.
At first I made Tier 2s with GSA ~ about 5-10 per day.
After a few days I saw no results at all. Then I decided to mass spam some of them, just to see if they will get ranked/indexed in any way. But nothing so far.

I have this problem since the end of april. Before everything was working perfectly.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where To Put My CPA Link Into Landing Page? shervin 0 76 Yesterday, 02:14 AM
Last Post: shervin
  CPA Link Locker - French offers? COBNET 13 385 2017-09-03, 11:57 AM
Last Post: flash_drive
  Where to link landing page? 1st 7 181 2017-08-27, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Yogesh1998
  Adludum file locker link only displaying a white screen? gamertrial1 5 149 2017-08-17, 07:24 AM
Last Post: gamertrial1
  [Need Advice] About Youtube comment link and contentlocker site. 5light 4 249 2017-08-06, 03:53 AM
Last Post: holleghren

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top