Thread creation.
2015-03-09, 03:01 AM,
Suggestion.

Create a 50 posts starting point for Thread creation.
There are many spams created by people with questions that should be in a post or shouldn't even be on this forum.
We have a 50 post starting point for PM but none for thread creation.
I think that something should be done in this matter for better forum moderation.

In my opinion things should actually be the other way but if not at least something should be done with the thread creation.

Let users ask questions in relevant threads not create a thread like the one with SEO? -> what's that...
2015-03-09, 03:03 AM,
Or even a post restriction per day like no more than 10 posts/day for new users. In order they dont s.p.a.m 30 threads to pump up their post count.
2015-03-09, 03:06 AM,
I don't really agree with this. Even though it might be true, that many people create threads for the same topic and such, but not everyone have the same problems.

Also, newcomers might have problems and would like to create a thread about it. Not to mention, that idea might cause a lot of spam and old threads bumps which is against the rules.
2015-03-09, 03:18 AM,
(2015-03-09, 03:03 AM)⚜DαveS4⚜ Wrote: Or even a post restriction per day like no more than 10 posts/day for new users. In order they dont s.p.a.m 30 threads to pump up their post count.
This is an idea but I think it's too drastic.
(2015-03-09, 03:06 AM)MrZeus Wrote: I don't really agree with this. Even though it might be true, that many people create threads for the same topic and such, but not everyone have the same problems.

Also, newcomers might have problems and would like to create a thread about it. Not to mention, that idea might cause a lot of spam and old threads bumps which is against the rules.

I do agree not everyone has the same problem and problems differ from person to person. But in my opinion something should be done, people also spam for the 50 limit PM.
Because they want to pm someone to ask some help and they don't want to post on a thread. They wish a more private talk.

Let's say that my suggestion is not the best method but what do you think should be really done? There must be a method for this that will suit the new users and their problems.

For example posting in some areas should be restricted until 50 and in some none.
2015-03-09, 03:48 AM,
(2015-03-09, 03:18 AM)Johnny Walker Wrote:
(2015-03-09, 03:03 AM)⚜DαveS4⚜ Wrote: Or even a post restriction per day like no more than 10 posts/day for new users. In order they dont s.p.a.m 30 threads to pump up their post count.
This is an idea but I think it's too drastic.
(2015-03-09, 03:06 AM)MrZeus Wrote: I don't really agree with this. Even though it might be true, that many people create threads for the same topic and such, but not everyone have the same problems.

I do agree not everyone has the same problem and problems differ from person to person. But in my opinion something should be done, people also spam for the 50 limit PM.
Because they want to pm someone to ask some help and they don't want to post on a thread. They wish a more private talk.

Let's say that my suggestion is not the best method but what do you think should be really done? There must be a method for this that will suit the new users and their problems.

For example posting in some areas should be restricted until 50 and in some none.

There isn't much that could be done actually. And we also do our best to remove spammy posts and such.

There will be no point in restricting some sections for that. There's already one that is restricted and It's enough in my opinion.

New users always face a problem, making them have 50 posts or even 25 isn't a good idea at all.
2015-03-09, 03:57 AM,
Well I guess if nothing can be done... nothing can be done.
Though this suggestion was towards your line of work to make it a little easier to comprehend. Since there is a giant flux of new users every day.

You have more experience with forum management so you do overrule me here.
Well I think this should be closed.

Have a good night :)
2015-03-09, 07:51 AM,
Thread closed as OP requested.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Remove My Thread Royal_Wolf 1 283 2015-08-03, 07:43 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Users on a thread suggestion Vinz77 1 302 2015-01-27, 10:10 PM
Last Post: HawkEye

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd