Attention: Day 137 - Server migration delayed. - Please click [here] to read more!  CPAE 2.0 (Last update: Saturday, 31st of August 2019, 09:45 AM/09:45, UTC+2, Europe)
Current status: Paid member upgrades, paid network listings, paid advertising/banners, paid sticky threads, certain sales threads etc. - [read more]
Snapchat Contest #1 Free Snapchat bot access for you! Please click [here] to read more!

Thoughts of old CPAelites
2019-06-06, 12:05 AM,
It was decent. Not a place of much innovation. I believe the mods will be on your ass for every post. However, spam is well contained, but I wouldn't be surprised. I remember laughing at the morons that got kicked out.

I don't know why I get the feeling most people here are kids, or peeps from a 3rd world. It was probably criticized for being not high standard? Well, I agree it needs better organization. I had only found the journeys inspiring to a degree, but that was the most value for me. I have high IQ so motivation only works on athletes, army, and children mentality.

If the new version is better, more power to it.
2019-06-06, 03:48 PM,
Truth is, this website is NOthiNG like it was in 2014. It felt like we were a growing breed of superstars, new innovative content daily. I didn't believe it at first until I started going through this site again, a lot that is posted here is bad eBooks or sh*t content. I hope the new version is like a new beginning.

repetition
2019-06-06, 04:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 2019-06-06, 07:41 PM by SwiffJustus.)
As with most things when it's true intent is lost in the shuffle of more personal agendas it's downfall will always shortly follow.
Of Course this Forum can be great again but UNFORTUNATELY all the wishing it were and good intentions won't make that happen and you have to know how to make that happen. You can work your fingers to the bones trying but if you don't know exactly what  you're doing I'm afraid all you'll end up with is disappointment and skeleton hands.. I'm not saying that is the case here but in general. Man, still, it's very sad to see this unfolding this way.
I'm sure the new team with the help of CharlieHarper  will get it sorted out.

P.S.
@ watiki  WAIT! , Did you say " I Have High IQ"
And I'm not saying you don't, it's just that, that's not something that a particular type of person would usually...Nevermind lol
2019-06-06, 06:00 PM,
(2019-06-06, 03:48 PM)Required Wrote: Truth is, this website is NOthiNG like it was in 2014. It felt like we were a growing breed of superstars, new innovative content daily. I didn't believe it at first until I started going through this site again, a lot that is posted here is bad eBooks or sh*t content. I hope the new version is like a new beginning.

I also hope that new version will be like a new beginning. Many old members that I know are saying "Isn't that forum dead" damn... I like to think that everything will be great and that many of the members are just waiting for it to be completed. Also, new team will probably introduce couple of new things that will bring value and help us all do business easier.
2019-06-06, 08:43 PM,
(2019-06-06, 03:48 PM)Required Wrote: Truth is, this website is NOthiNG like it was in 2014. It felt like we were a growing breed of superstars, new innovative content daily. I didn't believe it at first until I started going through this site again, a lot that is posted here is bad eBooks or sh*t content. I hope the new version is like a new beginning.

I see that issue. I was introduced here around 2013-14 through an ad. Things looked popping before, now it's literally trash. Could've been the audience advertised to, which turned into a playground.

I think a lot of categories are too broad to organize or find info. Being that it's CPA related, there are certain aspects of CPA that can be emphasized.

(2019-06-06, 04:06 PM)SwiffJustus Wrote: P.S.
@ watiki  WAIT! , Did you say " I Have High IQ"
And I'm not saying you don't, it's just that, that's not something that a particular type of person would usually...Nevermind lol

I wouldn't be in an honor society without it. I know intelligence is complimented and not the other way around, but I'm at a point of not caring too hard what I say. If I think a moron is dumb, I take a short way out and say, "listen buddy, I'm in the honor society" lol
2019-06-06, 09:21 PM,
(2019-06-06, 08:43 PM)watiki Wrote: I was introduced here around 2013-14 through an ad. Things looked popping before, now it's literally trash. Could've been the audience advertised to, which turned into a playground.

I think a lot of categories are too broad to organize or find info. Being that it's CPA related, there are certain aspects of CPA that can be emphasized.

After I became a moderator at CPAElites I wrote down many suggestions and send them to Mr. Scam [1]. He refused to implement them. Instead he started worthless experiments with a white hat portal search engine (even breaking the CPAElites corporate design), he restricted useful content (e. g. landing pages, generators, videos) and he scammed honest CPAElites members with US$ 500 coaching offers (payable in BTC only) where the mentor disappeared after a few days.

Karma is a bitch, Lee, I promise!

[1] Day 51 (!) of the missing material - https://www.cpaelites.com/thread-66835.html

You should better deliver the things you have guaranteed and signed for, Mister!

Or do you want the situation to escalate totally?

"Money is not everything in life!" (famous quote)

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2019-06-06, 09:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 2019-06-06, 09:27 PM by Rkt.)
I'm someone who was active here from the beginning then stopped visiting in 2014-2015. Since then I occasionally visit the forums only to see what's up, once in a month.

My reason for not being active is indeed bad quality content, only bragging, forums full of leeches who only come here to take and don't give anything back, full of scammers who only seek someone to rip off, etc...

That's what I'd love to see changed with the new owners / staff, I am sure many original members would become active again, along with the new(er) members!

EDIT: I like the enthusiasm and work of @CharlieHarper, and I hope things will change now with new owners, did not meet him at all since he's here from 2017, many old mods and staff turned out to be scammers, it only counts who stays until the end.
2019-06-06, 10:17 PM, (This post was last modified: 2019-06-06, 10:19 PM by Tywin.)
(2019-06-06, 09:24 PM)Rkt Wrote: My reason for not being active is indeed bad quality content, only bragging, forums full of leeches who only come here to take and don't give anything back, full of scammers who only seek someone to rip off, etc...
That is happening on all forums all over the web but you're right It's a huge problem for this community. "Push thanks" to see the content was cr*p, new members asking for vouch/review copies in every thread should be forbidden, share with HQ members only.

Edit: @CharlieHarper why do you count days? Because of Mr Scam? Is there a deadline?
2019-06-07, 09:07 AM,
CPAElites was literally dead after and around 2015.
I left the forum back then for good, there was nothing for us here anymore. I did lurk around every now and then but it wasn't much exciting being around here, and a few months ago when I saw they had restricted landing pages and stuff I knew this forum was gonna die.
But now I visit it at least once everyday looking out for the news and stuff Charlie's been doing, we're just hopeful that he does sort everything out and drag it out of this dead pit.
btw @CharlieHarper my posts must be approved by a moderator? I don't know the reason cause I wasn't much around, if maybe you could remove this or let me know why this is happening?

[Image: vzM6tr2.png]
2019-06-07, 01:00 PM,
@SwiffJustus @Rkt @Tywin @SiriusBlack

I noticed your mentions, I read all your replies, ...

But currently I'm in a total hurry (related to CPAElites and the "missing material" case), so I'll have to answer/comment all this later. Thank you for your understanding!

And thanks for your continued feedback and support! :-)

* Edit: In the meantime you'll find more detailed information about CPAElites 2.0 here -> https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-CPAElit...ion-thread

You should better deliver the things you have guaranteed and signed for, Mister!

Or do you want the situation to escalate totally?

"Money is not everything in life!" (famous quote)

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)