Thoughts, moving from Youtube?
2014-10-14, 09:11 PM,
So, I'll explain quickly why do I need your opinion on this.

When I joined the IM World my focus was always to be quick but use the time that I have and try to make the best, but since I was starting I would spend (and I still do) searching around the forum, some online articles, you know...

I'm currently using Youtube videos to drive traffic do my LP's and try to make people install (Yeah using PPI), and Youtube is all the traffic I got.
BUT as you may know, Youtube/Google is getting harder to get into, not only the Flags but creating accounts too.
Today I've been struggling on creating accounts, I've tried tons of Android APP's that give you a phone number, but some of them need credits to get one, etc.

What have I thought?
Well SEO was my first thought, but after searching for almost an hour, we need some $ to get into SEO, at least if I really want to stay in the front page or second (I don't own those SEO tools), even tho you can do it without spending money you will need time (at least that's what I found, correct me if I'm wrong) to make it there, and I'm talking about only one niche.

Create a file sharing website?
I've been with this idea since Megaupload was seized back in 2012, but I never put my brain to work on this, I always thought it would be a dead end (because in that time we still had Rapidshare and others).
Well, I'm really thinking about this, but something tells me that it could take time to get it working and there's too much competition out there.

What do you recommend? Should I keep trying Youtube? Should I try another social network or other methods?
Some 'friends' told me this "Nah, you should drive traffic from other sources, Youtube is almost dead if you don't get it right", and this words was the same I had when starting on Youtube again.

It's been 10min. since I started writing this, and it's sounds almost like I'm writing a book (maybe I should get into that, ah!).

Any thoughts or opinions are welcome!
2014-10-15, 01:06 AM,
I'm on the same boat. I used to make a good $30+ a day with YouTube traffic..until my videos got removed & my channels got banned. Lately I switched to Facebook and I'm glad I finally took action. I made ~$15 today which is pretty good compared to the $2 a day I was making with YT about a week ago. Today I also set up a Facebook ad and a Google ad. Hopefully these will get me some more traffic and my profits outweigh the ad costs. I do both CPA and PPI. I hope you find this reply somewhat useful.

[Image: R5I6Tcg.gif]
2014-10-15, 03:43 AM,
(2014-10-15, 01:06 AM)AdeptMT Wrote: I'm on the same boat. I used to make a good $30+ a day with YouTube traffic..until my videos got removed & my channels got banned. Lately I switched to Facebook and I'm glad I finally took action. I made ~$15 today which is pretty good compared to the $2 a day I was making with YT about a week ago. Today I also set up a Facebook ad and a Google ad. Hopefully these will get me some more traffic and my profits outweigh the ad costs. I do both CPA and PPI. I hope you find this reply somewhat useful.

Yup, I thought about using Facebook too, but I'm still searching for good methods.

Well I wish I was earning 30$ a day with PPI (or even 10$) but I'm far away from that.
Do you mind adding me on skype? If so, please send me a PM with yours.

Anyone with more thoughts? I'd love to hear them.
2014-10-15, 03:50 AM,
You're not the only one who gets into this thoughts dude, YT killed almost everyone of us.
But here comes the fact of "don't give up and keep your mind strong". if YT gets harder to get into, you have to see this as an advantage for lower competition.

This is my opinion about strugels with YT.
But anyway add me on skype: fkn-productions

-Fknpro

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To get more traffic on youtube .. pankreas30 8 516 Yesterday, 10:18 PM
Last Post: nutnuts
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 128 9,903 2017-12-10, 12:53 PM
Last Post: justdidit
  Regarding backlinks for youtube videos dardanr 1 119 2017-12-08, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Tyrone
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 44 2,634 2017-11-28, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Watt
  youtube comment thumbs up vendyz 4 330 2017-11-23, 11:42 PM
Last Post: zenious

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top