Thoughts On This?
2013-11-29, 04:26 PM,
I spotted a video earlier that was for a BIG highly saturated niche, I could see that the video had over 100 + dislikes and was clearly being flagged as it is a big niche with a lot of competition. I investigated into why it would still be up after (12 months) upon looking I noticed that it did not have any links inside the description. Further more it just showed the website in the video and explained to the viewer to get the download they need to go there.

I always thought that videos like this were still taken down when flagged, I mean, upon a big amount of flags one of the YouTube moderators would check it out anyway so... however this has kind of made me wonder if that is the case now it's a bit confusing.

The guy is either incredibly lucky, or the guy is just very smart. He has around 30 videos under his account with non related legit videos that have good value to them, I would not argue that it's worth using the method and seeing how you get on. What are your thoughts on this anyway Elites?
Latest Thanks - View all

Gunslinger(2013-11-29 04:30 PM) 
2013-11-29, 04:53 PM,
It's true, the more links you have in the description - the more chance that your video get deleted. But I don't think that humans review the videos, I think they have some kind of formula/bots. You don't have to be too smart to figure out that 2+ links in the description are mass advertising. If you put the link in the description, the chances are that you are promoting your business.
2013-11-29, 04:57 PM,
(2013-11-29, 04:53 PM)OutOfContract Wrote: It's true, the more links you have in the description - the more chance that your video get deleted. But I don't think that humans review the videos, I think they have some kind of formula/bots. You don't have to be too smart to figure out that 2+ links in the description are mass advertising. If you put the link in the description, the chances are that you are promoting your business.

Well I know they have bots already that check the descriptions, also, someone shared a guide before that said there are real YouTube Moderators that check videos upon certain amounts of flags if the bots have not found anything.
2013-11-29, 05:11 PM,
(2013-11-29, 04:57 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2013-11-29, 04:53 PM)OutOfContract Wrote: It's true, the more links you have in the description - the more chance that your video get deleted. But I don't think that humans review the videos, I think they have some kind of formula/bots. You don't have to be too smart to figure out that 2+ links in the description are mass advertising. If you put the link in the description, the chances are that you are promoting your business.

Well I know they have bots already that check the descriptions, also, someone shared a guide before that said there are real YouTube Moderators that check videos upon certain amounts of flags if the bots have not found anything.

I've personally noticed the opposite. I've realised that the flagging system is automated. Whether it be copyright or spam. Once the video hits a certain amount of flags (or a copyright infringement), it's going down. This has also been said by a few famous YouTubers. They talk about how YouTube had automated the system for their own benefit.
2013-11-29, 05:14 PM,
(2013-11-29, 05:11 PM)Seen Wrote:
(2013-11-29, 04:57 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

I've personally noticed the opposite. I've realised that the flagging system is automated. Whether it be copyright or spam. Once the video hits a certain amount of flags (or a copyright infringement), it's going down. This has also been said by a few famous YouTubers. They talk about how YouTube had automated the system for their own benefit.

But then that would not really explain how some videos have hundreds of flags and don't go down, over the videos that go down really fast then would it. If there is just 1 single flagging system in place then all videos would go down the same. There must be some type of moderation process in place besides the bots IMHO.
2013-11-29, 05:25 PM,
But anyway someone has to review other kind of abuses in videos, sexual, animal, drugs, violence, fire, kills and such.
2013-11-29, 05:46 PM,
(2013-11-29, 05:42 PM)Copy Cat Wrote:
(2013-11-29, 05:14 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: But then that would not really explain how some videos have hundreds of flags and don't go down, over the videos that go down really fast then would it. If there is just 1 single flagging system in place then all videos would go down the same. There must be some type of moderation process in place besides the bots IMHO.

Links do have a big part in the flagging process which I have learnt from experience. YouTube even has a automated takedown phase for some blacklisted domains including "adf.ly" and "http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Network-Ban" and that explains why videos with "adf.ly" only require one single flag. I think with time all the top PPD/CPA networks will find there way on this blacklist and also the YouTube spammers (the ones who upload 1,000 videos approx per account via blasting).

Having no link to your landing page will definitely increase the amount of flags your video requires but of course when a human views the report which is every time except for automated takedowns like I mentioned above they may still remove due to factors like your choice of words used in the title and/or description. Some moderators for YouTube may even watch the video and go to the landing page in the video and find out it's a offer-riddled landing page and takedown your video after that but it's really about luck I guess and how motivated your competition and YouTube moderators are!

The moderation process (how many flags until video reviewed) is based on lots of factors (this is just an educated guess and the most logical for sure) including the amount of time the video has been live, likes, dislikes, views and I suspect even comments. However, as CPA/PPD videos are usually boosted I don't think the views/like/dislike factor would be taken into much consideration as I've had 100,000+ viewed videos go down too quickly for my liking so in conclusion no video is safe as I've even seen videos that have been there for years going down for "Harmful" reasons as I think that method of flagging requires less flags until it's reviewed. I posted a list of YouTube takedown notices here which may be of interest to some - /Thread-YouTube-Takedown-Notice-Meanings

Yep, so pretty much what I thought then, would be interesting to know just how many flags a video (without) the link can withstand before it's manually moderated then.
2013-11-29, 06:30 PM,
So fuc*ing hard :D
Let's pay an employee from youtube , and we will know the secrets.
We pay him with let's 2 $ each man on this community and he will say
:))
Joking.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts on PPV? Zumblu 5 920 2016-12-15, 11:02 PM
Last Post: lancerimpact
  Your thoughts regarding situation Dipsy 4 748 2016-03-20, 07:46 PM
Last Post: 1MShark
  AddMeFast subscriptions - Totally overpriced - Your thoughts? RushingWind 21 3,322 2014-07-14, 12:47 PM
Last Post: 108590

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top