This made me reflect,.. Francis, fat youtuber.
2014-07-01, 12:55 AM,
I don't know if you know him or if you've ever watched one of his videos, but this is a guy who stream youtube videos about games and video games, consoles, etc.

He has a problem though, he's REAL fat. His videos are pretty nice.

I just saw his "draw my life" video, and well, i wanted to share it here:

It made me feel kinda sad, becouse sometimes i am an asshole with people that is fat or with some problems, idk, sometimes i'm an asshole. This made me reflect a lot.

Please watch it, you maybe are acting wrong too, and this will help you to understand how the other side of the panel feels..

Thank you.

Over 30-40% Convertion Rate on OGads. Oldest video service for game-hacks EVERYWHERE, vouched by people who succeeded on CPA using Youtube and SEO.

Click here and get a video that CONVERTS YOUR TRAFFIC INTO LEADS

2014-07-01, 12:56 AM,
yeah, I believe he has a troll youtube account too.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2014-07-01, 01:06 AM,
(2014-07-01, 12:56 AM)DutchPride Wrote: yeah, I believe he has a troll youtube account too.

He acts a character for youtube, it's the typical angry funny fat guy that rages when is killed on a game or something similar, but beyond that, he has real problems

Over 30-40% Convertion Rate on OGads. Oldest video service for game-hacks EVERYWHERE, vouched by people who succeeded on CPA using Youtube and SEO.

2014-07-01, 01:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-07-01, 01:45 AM by locmanis.)
My first thought was that you talk about Francis from Media-kings. :D
He has some problems.
2014-07-03, 06:33 AM,
I saw this Draw my life a few months ago. My first video from him was that PS4 unboxing, how he throws the PS4 controller and the way he talked I said in my mind "What a fucking prick" but after watching this I'm feeling sorry for the guy.
2014-07-03, 06:41 AM,
(2014-07-03, 06:33 AM)zackstyer Wrote: I saw this Draw my life a few months ago. My first video from him was that PS4 unboxing, how he throws the PS4 controller and the way he talked I said in my mind "What a fucking prick" but after watching this I'm feeling sorry for the guy.

I laught so hard with that video, that is his character, the mad freaky guy.

2014-07-03, 01:56 PM,
I'm not sure what is worst to be perfectly honest, I see 2 very sad things about this matter. First, I actually feel pretty sad for this guy, his life growing up seemed very bad. Frankly, it's not nice to be labeled "fat" no matter how funny people think it is. The other thing that makes me concerned is reading over some of the comments on that video, people laughing at the guy suggesting the video is only made for sympathy. Honestly, I wonder sometimes about how kids can be so cruel.

Sad.
2014-07-03, 02:43 PM,
(2014-07-03, 01:56 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: I'm not sure what is worst to be perfectly honest, I see 2 very sad things about this matter. First, I actually feel pretty sad for this guy, his life growing up seemed very bad. Frankly, it's not nice to be labeled "fat" no matter how funny people think it is. The other thing that makes me concerned is reading over some of the comments on that video, people laughing at the guy suggesting the video is only made for sympathy. Honestly, I wonder sometimes about how kids can be so cruel.

Sad.

Yes, life growing up was difficult for him. But look at the recent videos, he's married, he doest what he loves, he has a huge amount of fans, he earns money and lives from playing and making videos, HE'S HAPPY and he's still fighting. This guy is an example.

Eventhough there will be always douches offending him for being fat, it's highly notable that he's far stronger (:

2014-07-03, 02:44 PM,
(2014-07-03, 02:43 PM)Pachu Wrote:
(2014-07-03, 01:56 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: I'm not sure what is worst to be perfectly honest, I see 2 very sad things about this matter. First, I actually feel pretty sad for this guy, his life growing up seemed very bad. Frankly, it's not nice to be labeled "fat" no matter how funny people think it is. The other thing that makes me concerned is reading over some of the comments on that video, people laughing at the guy suggesting the video is only made for sympathy. Honestly, I wonder sometimes about how kids can be so cruel.

Sad.

Yes, life growing up was difficult for him. But look at the recent videos, he's married, he doest what he loves, he has a huge amount of fans, he earns money and lives from playing and making videos, HE'S HAPPY and he's still fighting. This guy is an example.

Eventhough there will be always douches offending him for being fat, it's highly notable that he's far stronger (:

True.

I still hate seeing idiot kids bullying people though.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whose your favorite YouTuber? LB'Decoy 11 243 2017-09-05, 02:55 AM
Last Post: Aicec
  How did you made your first $$$ mentorcell 13 776 2017-06-03, 11:38 AM
Last Post: gmax29
  This Video Made My Day paradise 2 914 2016-06-09, 12:33 AM
Last Post: YalaYolo
  Kaspersky Antivirus Made Fake Malware for More Than 10 Years – Ex-employees HawkEye 0 306 2015-08-15, 03:35 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  My Homemade Sig (Made in PS CS6) - RATE IT _Wolf 3 454 2015-08-08, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Stone_Heart

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top