This is Horrible for Us
2015-02-22, 04:39 PM,
sitting can kill you? i am sitting all day wtf

www.healthyandnaturalworld.com/sitting-much-slowly-killing/
2015-02-22, 04:52 PM,
Get good exercise between. If you do Pomodoro method, use your 5 minute break to walk around, stretch, etc. for a bit. Some people even get a standing desk. Also do exercise during the week. Lots of heavy compound lifts. Squats, deadlift, etc. will help you build a good posture for sitting.

Join the best CPA network & use the best hosting
HostWinds (COUPON: XY99OFF FOR 99% OFF!)
[Image: gNHNyvQ.gif]
➪ BANK HARD!

2015-02-22, 04:52 PM,
(2015-02-22, 04:39 PM)ColdPlay Wrote: sitting can kill you? i am sitting all day wtf

www.healthyandnaturalworld.com/sitting-much-slowly-killing/

1. You posted in wrong category.
2. Yes, sitting all day long can make your health go down.
3. Make your own program and have at least 1 hour of sport(go run in the park for 1 hour and then go back to shit)
2015-02-23, 04:18 PM,
Drinking too much water can kill you.
Everything must be in balance!
Latest Thanks - View all

blommas(2015-02-23 09:43 PM) 
2015-02-23, 04:21 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-02-23, 04:23 PM by SteelHard.)
Don't care, you only get this one life, you'll die sooner or later, do what you like not what makes you live longer.

If you try to waste your life by trying to live longer you'll regret it one day when you look back and see how many opportunities you've missed to have a hell of a time, I've done many fucked up shit but those are also my best memories up to this day and I don't regret a single thing.

Make yourself be remembered for being one bad ass mother fucker who doesn't give a fuck or for being that one guy making 1k a day only by sitting and using his internet, doesn't matter, ultimately you'll want to be remembered.

This is just my opinion anyways.
Latest Thanks - View all

Cold'Play(2015-02-23 06:06 PM) 

[Image: AQ8s8xP.png]
2015-02-23, 04:28 PM,
(2015-02-23, 04:21 PM)Holo The Wise Wrote: Don't care, you only get this one life, you'll die sooner or later, do what you like not what makes you live longer.

If you try to waste your life by trying to live longer you'll regret it one day when you look back and see how many opportunities you've missed to have a hell of a time, I've done many fucked up shit but those are also my best memories up to this day and I don't regret a single thing.

Make yourself be remembering for being one bad ass mother fucker who doesn't give a fuck or for being that one guy making 1k a day only by sitting and using his internet, doesn't matter, ultimately you'll want to be remembered.

You should treasure your life more.
You wouldn't care if you die at 20+/30+ when you are still young and full of energy?
In my opinion the best thing to do is having a balanced life so that you can achive your goals and then when you are over 50 with a family and money, you can say: Yes, i fulfilled my goals and can die in peace.
Everyone will die eventually, will it be sooner or later it's our fate but that don't mean we should treat our life like nothing.
2015-02-23, 04:30 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-02-23, 04:31 PM by SteelHard.)
(2015-02-23, 04:28 PM)Snoopy Wrote:
(2015-02-23, 04:21 PM)Holo The Wise Wrote: Don't care, you only get this one life, you'll die sooner or later, do what you like not what makes you live longer.

Make yourself be remembering for being one bad ass mother fucker who doesn't give a fuck or for being that one guy making 1k a day only by sitting and using his internet, doesn't matter, ultimately you'll want to be remembered.

You wouldn't care if you die at 20+/30+ when you are still young and full of energy?
In my opinion the best thing to do is having a balanced life so that you can achive your goals and then when you are over 50 with a family and money, you can say: Yes, i fulfilled my goals and can die in peace.
Everyone will die eventually, will it be sooner or later it's our fate but that don't mean we should treat our life like nothing.

You're not gonna die at 20/30 and probably not even in your 40/50's even with an unhealthy life. (Unless you have been born with some random problem or your family has story with heart problems or whatever)

If you knew how many drug addicts I know that are over 50-60 years old, and they fuck up their health far more than I do.

Besides, life expectancy is increasing fast as fuck in the last few decades due to the advancement in technology won't be long until most of us live till 100+ with ease. (Maybe not in my lifetime but you get the point)

2015-02-23, 04:31 PM,

Make yourself be remembered for being one bad ass mother fucker who doesn't give a fuck or for being that one guy making 1k a day only by sitting and using his internet, doesn't matter, ultimately you'll want to be remembered.

This is just my opinion anyways.
That's just like, your opinion, man.
[Image: big-lebowski-quotes.jpg?w=650&h=366]
2015-02-23, 04:35 PM,
(2015-02-23, 04:30 PM)Holo The Wise Wrote:

You're not gonna die at 20/30 and probably not even in your 40/50's even with an unhealthy life. (Unless you have been born with some random problem or your family has story with heart problems or whatever)

If you knew how many drug addicts I know that are over 50-60 years old, and they fuck up their health far more than I do.
You never know, you could just go to the shop and a car goes by with a drunk driver and crush you.
Those drug addicts that are over 50-60 think that back in 60' the pollution/food wasn't like it is right now.
2015-02-23, 04:40 PM,
(2015-02-23, 04:35 PM)Snoopy Wrote:
(2015-02-23, 04:30 PM)Holo The Wise Wrote:

You never know, you could just go to the shop and a car goes by with a drunk driver and crush you.
Those drug addicts that are over 50-60 think that back in 60' the pollution/food wasn't like it is right now.

Lol, if a car crushed you even with a very healthy lifestyle you'd still die regardless.

Doesn't really matter does it? they are eating the food nowadays and they are perfectly fine and I'd say they still have plenty of years ahead of them although one of them looks completely fucked up.

I eat McDonalds every week and I'm perfectly healthy (not really but I'm average weight for my height) and no heart problems either.

Like I always say, if you fail it's your own fault, if you are not happy with your own life it's your own fault, just change and be happy with it regardless if it's a good or bad thing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Horrible day today Razer12 6 633 2013-05-30, 07:30 PM
Last Post: Bladhark

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top