Thinking of buying GSA SER, but no expirience with seo
2014-11-28, 08:38 PM,
I was thinking of buying GSA SER, but I have no expirience with seo. I have money to invest, if I found someone to teach me, would it be smart investment?
2014-11-28, 08:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-12-25, 03:21 AM by Vortex.)
Yes, you don't even need someone to teach you one by one, gsa ser has its own forum so you can find any information there basically.

[Image: BVaWDbv.png]

NEW SKYPE: psyvortex2@outlook.com
2014-11-28, 09:01 PM,
GSA is must tool if you are in CPA niche, Just buy as blackfriday deals going on you will get some nice discounts.
2014-11-28, 09:09 PM,
I've been doing CPA before but then youtube died and i didn't make anything, now i'm looking to get back in.
Mybe i'll buy it, I need GSA SER, GSA Captcha Breaker, some vps, proxies and GSA Seo Indexer? do i need anything else?
2014-11-28, 10:05 PM,
(2014-11-28, 09:09 PM)p1k1p Wrote: I've been doing CPA before but then youtube died and i didn't make anything, now i'm looking to get back in.
Mybe i'll buy it, I need GSA SER, GSA Captcha Breaker, some vps, proxies and GSA Seo Indexer? do i need anything else?

Gsa indexer is shit, instead go for instant link indexer or indexification.

Also, you will need to buy site list on a monthly basis and if you dont want to you can scrape your own list using scrapebox or gscraper or anyother but it will need good proxies too and a VPS to run 24/7 to build huge lists.

Trade dota 2 items - PM me
2014-11-28, 10:38 PM,
(2014-11-28, 09:09 PM)p1k1p Wrote: I've been doing CPA before but then youtube died and i didn't make anything, now i'm looking to get back in.

These tools are enough for a regular user of GSA SER but if u need to achieve some serious ranking and campaigns

Here are my recommendations as an SEO PRO.

GSA SER
GSA Captch Breaker
SPAM Villa OR Captcha Tronix (Recaptcha Breaking)
GSA Seo Indexer
Kontent Machine 3 and The Best Spinner OR Wicked Article Creator
Indexification or any other professional indexing service
Private Proxies
VPS

And a good GSA List
Latest Thanks - View all

138271(2014-12-25 05:24 PM) 
2014-11-29, 05:01 AM,
if i buy gsa ser and gsa cb now, i can get them for $219.11. how much more would i need for other things?
2014-11-29, 07:21 AM,
I can't open new thread,and I already wrote the text so I will just ask here.

So I want to ask you guys,what domains are you using for your pbn?
Do you use expiring(such as on godaddy auctions) or do you use dropped/deleted ones,like on expireddomains.net?

Second one's cost only 10$ per domain,and you can find hosting for like 10$ per year,so that is 20$ per year for one website. 10 website will cost you about 200$ per year.

Expiring ones cost a lot more,and the way I see it usually about 1K-2K for 10 sites for 1 year(next year will cost you just 200$ like deleted domains,only renewal fee and hosting),so that is about 100$-200$ per domain. Of course it can cost more or less,but I think this is price for a GOOD domain if you try a little bit harder to find it and bid smart way.

So which one do you use? Sure expiring ones are easy to manage.
They do cost more but they are more powerfull.
Please write your opinion about this,and which one are better for the money.
(I know it all depends from backlink profile etc bit common,you know on what I am thinking about,deleted and expiring,which are good domains).
Also what does delete domains lose? I heard they lose age,and authority but how do you know this?
2014-12-24, 11:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-12-24, 11:07 PM by megadomain.)
(2014-11-28, 08:38 PM)p1k1p Wrote: I was thinking of buying GSA SER, but I have no expirience with seo. I have money to invest, if I found someone to teach me, would it be smart investment?

If you want, I can sell you my GSA license

I do own GSA Ser and GSA Captcha Breaker. I no longer use it since I am no longer in SEO. However I recommend you to use a VPS with this tools.

GSA Ser 60$
GSA Breaker:85

Payment: Paypal

GSA is a great tool, but you must know how to use it. There is awesome tutorials on the forum of gsa ser. If you want to churn burn you can simply spam links to your website. The goal is to make tests and see what is working. But I recommend GSA for Tier 2 however it is good to rank any type of websites.

Cheers

(2014-11-28, 10:38 PM)jugnujinga Wrote:

These tools are enough for a regular user of GSA SER but if u need to achieve some serious ranking and campaigns

Here are my recommendations as an SEO PRO.

GSA SER
GSA Captch Breaker
SPAM Villa OR Captcha Tronix (Recaptcha Breaking)
GSA Seo Indexer
Kontent Machine 3 and The Best Spinner OR Wicked Article Creator
Indexification or any other professional indexing service
Private Proxies
VPS

And a good GSA List

You won´t need any extra service such as SPAM villa or captcha tonix, You can simply use captcha breaker. The Admin keep updating the softwares so it is fine. I would recommend kontent machine 3 from all of those 3 softwares you mentioned. You can also take a look at matthewwoodward.co.uk/reviews/gsa-search-engine-ranker-review-tutorial/ on how to use the tool
2014-12-25, 12:23 AM,
version 6.xx trial version last forever thank me later.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buying HR views, does it still rank videos? f1rew1re 2 93 1 hour ago
Last Post: f1rew1re
  SEO and CPA. Enabled 10 310 2017-11-26, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Enabled
  2015 SEO vs 2017 SEO Aboutmoney 10 326 2017-11-10, 11:54 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  GSA SER low verified ratio DeL0x 0 94 2017-11-04, 12:36 AM
Last Post: DeL0x
  what game niche I should choose for SEO 5light 3 255 2017-10-25, 12:41 AM
Last Post: siddakrish