Thinking About Starting With YouTube [Help needed]
2014-05-28, 02:58 PM, (This post was last modified: 2014-05-28, 03:00 PM by zchau.)
Hi everyone,

So, i feel like I've tried alot of different things in order to make some money from CPA/PPD. Problem is, i spent ALOT of money on products and services without earning anything.. . I've been reading alot of tutorials and different threads to try and get some knowledge, I see alot of people talking about "unlisted method", or "set 'n forget method". And im thinking about trying it out, i see that theres a person in the sellers section that sells the "set 'n forget method", so what im thinking is that i will buy it, buy 50-100 youtube PVA accounts, find some low-med competition niches for upcoming games beta, hacks, etc. create 10-15 videos for niche and upload 1 video per account. and then i will purchase someone to make a multiniche site for me for a landing page.

I don't know if you guys understand, but i really don't wish to waste any more money, so if you have any advice, tips and tricks for me, i would really really appreciate it. THANKS :)

Sorry for my bad english guys. please bare with me
2014-05-28, 03:31 PM,
Why are you looking to buy the set 'n forget method? It's free, it's everywhere. The problem with people like you is you read all the guides and buy all the software and just expect magic money to come in. You need to take the initiative to put what you've learned to the test. Stop buying guides and services for now, I would advice you to put what you already have and learnt to the test.
Learn>>Test>>Fail>>Recover -xRepeat

Good luck man.
2014-05-28, 03:35 PM,
(2014-05-28, 03:31 PM)Valerie Wrote: Why are you looking to buy the set 'n forget method? It's free, it's everywhere. The problem with people like you is you read all the guides and buy all the software and just expect magic money to come in. You need to take the initiative to put what you've learned to the test. Stop buying guides and services for now, I would advice you to put what you already have and learnt to the test.
Learn>>Test>>Fail>>Recover -xRepeat

Good luck man.

I didn't mean the method, but theres a software for sale. Well, so far from what i've learnt i still need money for ranking etc, thats why i thought the software could help me out.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any YouTube Method? adidam 3 100 32 minutes ago
Last Post: adidam
  How To get more traffic on youtube .. pankreas30 9 587 Yesterday, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Pastorsinot
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 128 9,968 2017-12-10, 12:53 PM
Last Post: justdidit
  Regarding backlinks for youtube videos dardanr 1 124 2017-12-08, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Tyrone
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 44 2,648 2017-11-28, 08:04 PM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top