Think about to giveup..
2013-09-10, 06:53 PM,
Well I'm just started with PPD (Sharecash)To make my money Before a week and read a very good Ebook,So I uploaded 2 videos to youtube and got for each of them 10k of views it took me a week to get this views,likes,comments etc...And today I just notice that Youtbue Deleted my video!! Cry There is any way to make youtube to not delete my videos?And at this week I got ONLY 5.64$ I used at the niches:Facebook hacking tool,Paypal Money Generator..
Also add to the description this sentences:
"This video complies with Youtube TOS.I do not own or do I claim to own(Each video is was differrent:Facebook/Paypal).This is for educational purposes only!What you do with this tool is up to you."
And still Youtube is deleted my videos after a week.. Shock
Someone can tell me some Tips how to make more download,and make my videos to get higher rank without to make them be deleted?
Thanks at advance
Latest Thanks - View all

kall52(2013-09-10 07:13 PM) 
2013-09-10, 06:54 PM,
Maybe your views/likes are what got you banned, some people have troubles with certain places giving their videos views and they end up getting banned. Did you buy views or use a free site like enhanceviews.
2013-09-10, 06:59 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-09-10, 06:59 PM by lidorx3.)
(2013-09-10, 06:54 PM)Brien Wrote: Maybe your views/likes are what got you banned, some people have troubles with certain places giving their videos views and they end up getting banned. Did you buy views or use a free site like enhanceviews.
Used at enhenceviews for Comments and likes till they disabled the likes at their systems..
And then I used at like4like and Addmefast and etc..
And no I didn't ever buy any views/likes..
2013-09-10, 07:02 PM,
That might be your issue. A lot of experienced CPA/PPD people don't really mess with views from free sites. Some of them claim views from sites like that can get you banned because of the referrer. It tells youtube where the views are coming from and it's easily flagged if you're using a free service. Also, if you put only 10k views on a niche like Paypal or Facebook, it won't get you far. If you want to only put 10k views on a video, you need to find something with less competition. You won't make a dent in the competition with 10k, when people are buying like 250k views for their video because they know it will pay off when they are front page.
2013-09-10, 07:07 PM,
(2013-09-10, 07:02 PM)Brien Wrote: That might be your issue. A lot of experienced CPA/PPD people don't really mess with views from free sites. Some of them claim views from sites like that can get you banned because of the referrer. It tells youtube where the views are coming from and it's easily flagged if you're using a free service. Also, if you put only 10k views on a niche like Paypal or Facebook, it won't get you far. If you want to only put 10k views on a video, you need to find something with less competition. You won't make a dent in the competition with 10k, when people are buying like 250k views for their video because they know it will pay off when they are front page.
Wait so do you recommend me to use at paid service?Becuase I'm really preffer to not..
2013-09-10, 07:08 PM,
(2013-09-10, 07:07 PM)lidorx3 Wrote:
(2013-09-10, 07:02 PM)Brien Wrote: That might be your issue. A lot of experienced CPA/PPD people don't really mess with views from free sites. Some of them claim views from sites like that can get you banned because of the referrer. It tells youtube where the views are coming from and it's easily flagged if you're using a free service. Also, if you put only 10k views on a niche like Paypal or Facebook, it won't get you far. If you want to only put 10k views on a video, you need to find something with less competition. You won't make a dent in the competition with 10k, when people are buying like 250k views for their video because they know it will pay off when they are front page.
Wait so do you recommend me to use at paid service?Becuase I'm really preffer to not..

Well, I buy all my views and I haven't been banned yet. I'm not sure if that says anything, but I think using free views will get you banned more often than if you just paid.

CPA requires a little bit of investment money if you really want to speed things up. I guess you could do it for free, but it will take you way longer.
2013-09-10, 07:15 PM,
In this game you have to choose .You really want to make some money-> then work hard and don't get upset when somebody flag your video.Or you can choose to cry and think about how many money whou could have been doing in that niche Smile

Pay the cost to be the boss

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top