There must be something wrong here.
2013-09-16, 08:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 2013-09-16, 08:23 AM by Shiina.)
Alright so I'm thinking there is a difference in how PPD's and CPA networks count impressions and clicks.

On Adworkmedia's link locker it shows 12 impressions for 2 full days of featuring, on a small niche.
On Adshift's link locker it shows 0 impressions for 1 day of featuring, on a small niche.
On Sharecash's link locker it shows 50 impressions for half a day of featuring, on a small niche.

What's I'm failing to understand is why this happens. Why are the 2 CPA sites lower then the one PPD site? I suspect that the CPA sites are Have offer problems? clicks/impressions, or Sharecash is just raising them. Of course this is assuming they are all counted the same way.
The way being that, an impression is counted when a user lands on your locker.

This may mean that Sharecash is counting every user that lands on the page of the link locker's url (the one that redirects the traffic to the locker). While the CPA networks are only tracking widget/locker impressions.

Anyways if anyone could help me speculate/explain exactly how the impressions are calculated that would be great. It makes it seem like there's so much more success with Sharecash then Adwork or Adshift.

[Image: Kh7ZcMn.png?1]
2013-09-16, 08:40 AM,
Conversion rate and EPC has been quite low onc leanfiles and on adworkmedia too. Try to find out which cpa network sharecash is using.
2013-09-16, 11:38 AM,
(2013-09-16, 08:23 AM)Oshawott™ Wrote: Alright so I'm thinking there is a difference in how PPD's and CPA networks count impressions and clicks.

On Adworkmedia's link locker it shows 12 impressions for 2 full days of featuring, on a small niche.
On Adshift's link locker it shows 0 impressions for 1 day of featuring, on a small niche.
On Sharecash's link locker it shows 50 impressions for half a day of featuring, on a small niche.

What's I'm failing to understand is why this happens. Why are the 2 CPA sites lower then the one PPD site? I suspect that the CPA sites are Have offer problems? clicks/impressions, or Sharecash is just raising them. Of course this is assuming they are all counted the same way.
The way being that, an impression is counted when a user lands on your locker.

This may mean that Sharecash is counting every user that lands on the page of the link locker's url (the one that redirects the traffic to the locker). While the CPA networks are only tracking widget/locker impressions.

Anyways if anyone could help me speculate/explain exactly how the impressions are calculated that would be great. It makes it seem like there's so much more success with Sharecash then Adwork or Adshift.

The differences between the CPA networks are negligible given how small the stats are. However, there is a large difference when comparing both of them to ShareCash.

AWM has come forward and begun to discuss that they have been reducing clicks but I cannot tell you officially what is happening with your numbers. They have also said they will stop doing so if that makes things any better.

I suggest that you split test a few different CPA networks. There are a few link lockers out there and you can go see how things workout with them. I highly suggest that. AWM and AdShift are still somewhat new so they may simply be having bugs as well.

ShareCash would not increase impressions either, doing so only hurts their own EPC.
Latest Thanks - View all

Shiina(2013-09-16 05:41 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No conversion, what is wrong with my methods? paja93 14 733 2017-09-01, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Ana_AdCombo
  Facebook Ad gone wrong (what am i doing wrong) dontbejello87 2 191 2017-07-21, 10:24 AM
Last Post: iBrobot
  What im i doing wrong? IG+FL f1rew1re 7 380 2017-07-01, 04:35 PM
Last Post: xujambambam
  What's wrong with CPALead? zilvis89 14 1,216 2017-05-11, 11:57 PM
Last Post: Fasmartsdv
  WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?! cubruh 5 399 2017-04-21, 06:31 AM
Last Post: cubruh

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top