There is a new rookie in town!
2015-09-04, 03:31 AM,
Well hello guys,
My name is deameong and I used to do PPD back in 2012-2013 and I literally had no idea what I was doing but in a couple of months it got me about 220$.

Now that I am a little bit older, I'm getting started again with the business. Back then I used Fileice and I absolutely loved it. I am not too sure what happened because 2 years ago their forums were really active and top earners earned about 13k a month. Last month that was about 7k so and their forums seem to be a ghost town. Is Fileice still any good?

I earned about 50$ last month and I would like to keep growing that amount. If any of you have any tips whatsoever it will be greatly appreciated. If you wonder im using the youtube method. Looking into creating a landing page but I think my niche doesnt really fit into that.

You probably will see me active around here.

Cya around!
Deameong
2015-09-04, 03:34 AM,
Welcome Deameong, i would suggest you to change to CPAgrip because like you said fileice is kinda ghosttown and look into SEO, youtube is not that good anymore.
2015-09-04, 03:36 AM,
(2015-09-04, 03:34 AM)chopter Wrote: Welcome Deameong, i would suggest you to change to CPAgrip because like you said fileice is kinda ghosttown and look into SEO, youtube is not that good anymore.

Thank you chopter!
I have made a account for CPAgrip already, but I'm still figuring out how their site actually works. Since you can't upload files and such on their website. Also seems like the conversion rate is really low, since my conversion rate on fileice at the moment is 50%. Or does CPAgrip count clicks at a diffrent way?
2015-09-04, 03:37 AM,
Hey deameong! Nice to see another YT advertiser, everyone's saying that it's pretty dead now lol.

Best of lucks and see u around!

HQ Video service, oldest one at CPAElites

Sample --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfLlDLYF28g

Hire service here
2015-09-04, 03:59 AM,
(2015-09-04, 03:31 AM)deameong Wrote: Well hello guys,
My name is deameong and I used to do PPD back in 2012-2013 and I literally had no idea what I was doing but in a couple of months it got me about 220$.

Now that I am a little bit older, I'm getting started again with the business. Back then I used Fileice and I absolutely loved it. I am not too sure what happened because 2 years ago their forums were really active and top earners earned about 13k a month. Last month that was about 7k so and their forums seem to be a ghost town. Is Fileice still any good?

I earned about 50$ last month and I would like to keep growing that amount. If any of you have any tips whatsoever it will be greatly appreciated. If you wonder im using the youtube method. Looking into creating a landing page but I think my niche doesnt really fit into that.

Cya around!
Deameong

Welcome - PPD Still does work quite well if you find the right network. Plenty to choose from. Do your research first. Youtube is hit and miss its great for driving white hat traffic maybe spin your niche and it may work out for you.

I did a few old school you tube updates last night and got around 5 clicks 0 leads. Probably better if you pay for views but then again they could just take the vids down. I still have 5 vids up for my Game site and they pull a fair bit of traffic around 100-300 unique visits per day per video.

If I was you id learn SEO and go from there. You can still do youtube and social media advertising whilst you learn.

Good luck with it all.
Latest Thanks - View all

deameong(2015-09-04 05:56 AM) 

The quieter you become, the more you can hear
2015-09-04, 05:59 AM,
(2015-09-04, 03:59 AM)dami3n Wrote:

Cya around!
Deameong

Welcome - PPD Still does work quite well if you find the right network. Plenty to choose from. Do your research first. Youtube is hit and miss its great for driving white hat traffic maybe spin your niche and it may work out for you.

I did a few old school you tube updates last night and got around 5 clicks 0 leads. Probably better if you pay for views but then again they could just take the vids down. I still have 5 vids up for my Game site and they pull a fair bit of traffic around 100-300 unique visits per day per video.

If I was you id learn SEO and go from there. You can still do youtube and social media advertising whilst you learn.

Good luck with it all.

Thank you Dami3n,
It seems like it's harder to earn with youtube nowadays. I will start to setup a landing page soon, got a pretty good working niche in my head and there is only 1 competitor who doesnt have seo and a ranked video. Would wordpress be anything good for the website? in the means of SEO and all that stuff?

We share the same name if that is your first name haha ^.^
2015-09-04, 11:48 AM,
Welcome to the Forum Mate

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2015-09-04, 12:04 PM,

Cya around!
Deameong
Welcome to cpaelites.
2015-09-04, 03:58 PM,
(2015-09-04, 05:59 AM)deameong Wrote:
(2015-09-04, 03:59 AM)dami3n Wrote:

Cya around!
Deameong

Good luck with it all.

Thank you Dami3n,
It seems like it's harder to earn with youtube nowadays. I will start to setup a landing page soon, got a pretty good working niche in my head and there is only 1 competitor who doesnt have seo and a ranked video. Would wordpress be anything good for the website? in the means of SEO and all that stuff?

We share the same name if that is your first name haha ^.^

In regards to SEO wordpress is probbaly one of the better options. Its easy to setup your site just a few clicks and your ready to go.

Get the YOAST plugin if your new to SEO and make sure you add your website to google and bings webmaster tools they normally run a few days behind but its good to see what kind of traffic your pulling and what problems your having. Wordpress tends to create random 404's. Learn the basics first.

Just make sure you buy your own hosting and domain and host wordpress there don't buy a wordpress subscription can get it much cheaper elsewhere :)
Latest Thanks - View all

deameong(2015-09-05 07:54 PM) 

The quieter you become, the more you can hear
2015-09-05, 04:04 AM,
Welcome to CPA Elites!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New newb n rookie Tsyed01 4 109 2017-08-30, 01:23 AM
Last Post: PRINC3
  HuntedCS - The new one to town! HuntedCS 2 124 2017-08-04, 10:22 AM
Last Post: WarAffiliate
  Rookie in trouble need help sonat 3 996 2016-11-19, 07:44 PM