There is a new Facebook in town! Earn With This New Social Network By Being Active
2016-06-30, 01:43 AM,
NEW Promising Social Network with $10 FREE Budget to spend on their products: http://netbro.futurenet.club
You get PAID by interacting and that means chatting with friends, playing their games, posting, liking, sharing and inviting friends.

You can add unlimited amount of friends + Can create FanPages and promote your content there(im thinking aff marketing or any kind of cpa offer).

Basicly GET PAID to do same stuff you do on Facebook (on which u don't get paid).

Also this network opens up a NEW TRAFFIC OPPORTUNITY where the ads are displayed to the whole network and is okay for businesses to advertise on, but more so for affiliate marketers :)

You can request Payout in BITCOINS!

Join with me here http://netbro.futurenet.club and send me a msg, i'll let you on this social network mastermind group where i will explain my strategy and answer questions related to it.

The real trick to this is to register fast and spend the free points they give on any product that you can get in their store as i will explain later why if you join my mastermind group.
2016-06-30, 01:59 AM,
this belongs in refferals section :)
2016-06-30, 02:06 AM,
It seems interesting, However you should have post it in the correct section...
I will sign up and message you...
2016-06-30, 02:40 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-06-30, 02:41 AM by DeusEx.)
Damn, i tried to find the section but somehow didn't see where it is !
Im in police station giving report for my stolen chainsaw, will be back in some hours.
2016-06-30, 03:14 AM,
(2016-06-30, 02:40 AM)DeusEx Wrote: Damn, i tried to find the section but somehow didn't see where it is !
Im in police station giving report for my stolen chainsaw, will be back in some hours.
L
L
Reporting in a stolen chainsaw.
Latest Thanks - View all

Niki(2016-06-30 03:25 AM) 

Re-Starting My CPA Journey.
2016-06-30, 07:13 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-06-30, 07:13 AM by WarAffiliate.)
Thread moved, do check twice or even more if you are posting at the right section.
2016-07-01, 02:23 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-07-01, 03:00 PM by DeusEx.)
30th June: Earned 17cents by just posting my aff links, liking and chatting !
To Join: http://netbro.futurenet.club
Skype Group for when you join: https://join.skype.com/fjZmteNER38c
2016-07-06, 05:30 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-07-06, 05:30 PM by DeusEx.)
Update:

6th July - i earned 1$ from the network just by posting and sharing my affiliate promos. Used to promote some top selling Jvzoo software and got some views and clicks and even a mail asking about discounts and my bonuses ( really tought that hes going to buy it but he didn't or i took too much time to respond).

Basicly i treat this as a new traffic source since many ppl there are business oriented and are looking for ways to earn.

Still the best opportunity is buying the $50 AdPacks in huge quantities, do not need to promote or referre anything and it can work out pretty well. Starting with 20 Adpacks is great, having 100 is quiting your job and having close to 1000 is insane but some do have that. Also each AdPack comes with 800views of advertising credits to be used to promote your business, offer, product, affiliate stuff, video.
2016-07-06, 06:43 PM,
(2016-07-06, 05:30 PM)DeusEx Wrote: Update:

6th July - i earned 1$ from the network just by posting and sharing my affiliate promos. Used to promote some top selling Jvzoo software and got some views and clicks and even a mail asking about discounts and my bonuses ( really tought that hes going to buy it but he didn't or i took too much time to respond).

Basicly i treat this as a new traffic source since many ppl there are business oriented and are looking for ways to earn.

Still the best opportunity is buying the $50 AdPacks in huge quantities, do not need to promote or referre anything and it can work out pretty well. Starting with 20 Adpacks is great, having 100 is quiting your job and having close to 1000 is insane but some do have that. Also each AdPack comes with 800views of advertising credits to be used to promote your business, offer, product, affiliate stuff, video.
Hey there, I don't want to be a partypooper, but you have to analyze what is the website's income method.

Anything that comes with "buyable adpacks" or "revenue share" is a definate scam, no doubts in it.

Also how to detect a site's legitimacy?
1) Does the site work? No other languages don't work at all, some of their links in footer don't work either.
2) Are the images of people real persons or stock photos? (if stock photos, why would they have your company logo on them?) These are cheesy stock photos, they're trying to hide their identity
3) Is it a registered company and does it pay taxes (this is the least important aspect, btw) This doesn't even seem to be a registered company
4) Does the site have social media presence? No they do not

Also how to detect a HIYP ponzi?
1) Does the site depend on referring other people? yes
2) Do you have to invest money for it to be useful at all? 99,99% yes.

I really don't want to be a party pooper, but this smells like a HIYP ponzi.
More info:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-yield...nt_program
http://ethanvanderbuilt.com/index-of-scams/

How do I know? I've invested a lot of time in ponzi stuff and have an eye for fakes. They also do payout miraculously small amounts, till they get enough investments and then disappear totally.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  **Unique Referral Program** Quora, SEO, Social Media Training (Latest 2017 Methods!) eliter1q 220 22,548 Yesterday, 04:17 AM
Last Post: BO$$
  [$ - 500k CPA EARNINGS! - $] HQ CPA Coaching for FREE within the network dashboard! Draguny 96 10,393 2017-10-19, 04:24 PM
Last Post: babarmaqbool
  ✪✪✪Dynamo Easy Refferal Program to earn $50-$100/day✪✪✪ dynamo 142 14,663 2017-10-19, 01:30 AM
  ★★★ Earn Extra Money doing NOTHING ★★★ Join my referral program NOW! p4p4c0n 47 5,768 2017-10-19, 01:27 AM
  ★★★ PRO LEADS CPA Training Program ★★★ Earn BIG ★★★ dejan001 593 46,471 2017-10-18, 03:40 PM
Last Post: Kacze

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top