11th of November 2020 - CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 4th CEO absence in 2020 (for months): Please click [here] to read more!

The program has been disabled by me. Sales stopped...
2017-12-15, 02:09 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-02-28, 09:37 PM by erenagar. Edit Reason: The program has been disabled by me. Sales stopped... )
The program has been disabled by me. Sales stopped...

Signature
2017-12-15, 02:09 AM,
IMPORTANT: Sellers are encouraged to provide reviews on sales threads. Buyers are also encouraged to first ask sellers questions before purchasing any services/products.
2017-12-18, 05:11 PM,
Sales going on! People who want to try I can make a TeamViewer connection.

Signature
2017-12-19, 11:25 PM,
(2017-12-18, 05:11 PM)erenagar Wrote: Sales going on! People who want to try I can make a TeamViewer connection.

interested but the price seems high
2017-12-20, 12:26 AM,
Will there be updates? Do you offer a trial?
2017-12-20, 01:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-12-20, 02:13 AM by CharlieHarper.)
I'm interested in getting a trial (to download and install myself), too.

Reason: I got scammed several times by people that put trojans/malware into exe files. So I would like to check the code with my own methods first. TeamViewer or GIF images are no option for me.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Automate your daily work with Bots!
Then you'll have more time to sleep. ;-)
2017-12-20, 03:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-12-20, 07:00 AM by SwiffJustus.)
Good evening Sir,
 I am very very interested in Purchasing this bot..
So as a Potential consumer I Was Hoping you would be so kind as to answer a few questions and concerns before i decide..
I read the thread pretty much so I'll try not to ask something you've already address..Probably will though.

OK, Firstly..

1. What language is this written in? (Kinda looks like Delphi)..

2. Did you Personally write Any or all of it ?
or will you and I be depending ENTIRELY on someone else for updates. ( I like to know personally if I am dealing with the Creator of the Product)
Don't Like Hearing " My Coder is on Vacation"
I find dealing with Sellers who are also The Products creators tend to be a bit more Dedicated & Involved in it's evolving from one stage to the next.
pt.2(So this still counts as 1 question) Tongue
Also wanted to know if this Is YOUR Original script because a Lot of folks have been getting scripts from code canyon and such
Places then reselling them with no idea how to modify or update them as needed.
Of course I'm not saying that is the Case here as I see you've been Updating

3. I see a lot of features have been updated in this latest version 3.2. were the other versions sold anywhere else besides Turkish marketplace?
You don't have to say the Name of another Forum as it is against the Rules, But you could say whether
It was a Forum, Digital Platform Like clickbank etc.. Then I could take if from there to do my own Due diligence Nerd
I see you say you're gonna show some English screenshots Is it possible we could maybe see some English reviews as well?
I must say you have a pretty good grasp of the English written language to say it isn't your 1st Language

BONUS QUESTION: (Since you are Brand new here and we didn't get to know you a bit before your sales thread)

Ok this question is purely hypothetical and in No way Accusatory, It's more of a credibility inquiry..
And remember, Before you answer, some questions asked Of, the answers are already known.
NOT Saying that is the case here..That having been said..

So, Do you NOW or have you EVER been a MEMBER of this forum under another Account ? Neutral
And if so have you ever been BANNED?

Well that last question is kinda bustin your chops, Nothing Personal...l
Just trying to make sure Our community is ok is the reason why I usually do.
Not saying there's no reason they shouldn't be..right?

Ok, Thank you kind Sir for Humoring an old Vet and I'll be awaiting your Replies before I make a Final decision.

Good day Mate

P.S.
I'll Update here if I think of any more questions or whatever..
2017-12-20, 11:32 PM,
(2017-12-19, 11:25 PM)CAMF Wrote:
(2017-12-18, 05:11 PM)erenagar Wrote: Sales going on! People who want to try I can make a TeamViewer connection.

interested but the price seems high

Thanks for your interest. Actually, I thought I kept the price low for such an advanced program. InstAccount is much improved even though the similar ones are sold at the same price. You can also use it unlimited without time constraints. If you add my skype address (erenagar21), we can find more detailed interview opportunities. Thanks again. :)

Signature
2017-12-21, 01:14 AM,
(2017-12-20, 12:26 AM)geraldosfire Wrote: Will there be updates? Do you offer a trial?

Yes of course, I will update the InstAccount on every Instagram's update days. Otherwise according to customer reviews, new updates are also available.

Signature
2017-12-21, 01:22 AM,
(2017-12-20, 01:48 AM)CharlieHarper Wrote: I'm interested in getting a trial (to download and install myself), too.

Reason: I got scammed several times by people that put trojans/malware into exe files. So I would like to check the code with my own methods first. TeamViewer or GIF images are no option for me.

I'm working on a new demo license system. Because you're right sir, I'm new here and your people don't know who am I! So I can handle a 24 hour trial demo for you. You can add my skype address for more detalied informations. Skype; erenagar21 thanks... :)

Signature