The genius and deceitfulness of Tai Lopez - Lets discuss this guy
2017-01-05, 04:32 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2017-01-05, 04:34 PM by BigEarner.)
I see this Tai Lopez videos popping up on YouTube all the time and have to admit this guy is VERY clever, love him or hate him you have to respect him according to his sales and amazing social profiles he has managed to build up. I don't approve of his actions but damn the guy is killing it with the paid adverts.

I was reading a post over on Reddit and someone explained this fuckers process pretty well:
Quote:Step 1) Sell people the idea of being successful. If you can convince people they are moving in a positive direction by reading your material then you have already won over your audience, even if they never do a thing with it.

Step 2) Give a bunch of general, bullshit advice that can't actually be applied because EVERY business is different but seems practical.

Step 3) Talk about how profitable your venture is while wasting your "valuable" time trying to create a book that you will sell for $10.00 because you are actually a sham and make money by selling the idea of success instead of actually creating anything of value.

Step 4) Make sure you have no moral compass and have sociopathic tendencies

Step 5) Being an egocentric douche is an added plus

Step 6) Take a bus to the city and look for nice cars to pose with and buy fake Hublot watches off Aliexpress to post photos of on Instagram to create the illusion that you are extremely rich for your followers

Step 6) Profit

I am not here to throw around insults I want to discuss this guys advertising and marketing methods, I hate what he does but respect how well he has reached out to so many people! Shock

Thoughts everyone?
Latest Thanks - View all

glowerz7(2017-01-05 05:39 PM) CPAGangster(2017-01-05 05:02 PM) 
2017-01-05, 04:59 PM,
(2017-01-05, 04:32 PM)BigEarner Wrote: I see this Tai Lopez videos popping up on YouTube all the time and have to admit this guy is VERY clever, love him or hate him you have to respect him according to his sales and amazing social profiles he has managed to build up. I don't approve of his actions but damn the guy is killing it with the paid adverts.

I was reading a post over on Reddit and someone explained this fuckers process pretty well:
Quote:Step 1) Sell people the idea of being successful. If you can convince people they are moving in a positive direction by reading your material then you have already won over your audience, even if they never do a thing with it.

Step 2) Give a bunch of general, bullshit advice that can't actually be applied because EVERY business is different but seems practical.

Step 3) Talk about how profitable your venture is while wasting your "valuable" time trying to create a book that you will sell for $10.00 because you are actually a sham and make money by selling the idea of success instead of actually creating anything of value.

Step 6) Take a bus to the city and look for nice cars to pose with and buy fake Hublot watches off Aliexpress to post photos of on Instagram to create the illusion that you are extremely rich for your followers

Step 6) Profit

I am not here to throw around insults I want to discuss this guys advertising and marketing methods, I hate what he does but respect how well he has reached out to so many people! Shock

Thoughts everyone?

that reddit post made me LOLZ! yeah hes trash and scams all the people really in need of money but at the same time his marketing is AMAZING he knows retargeting adverts like a boss so yah got to respect just that but nothing like his scamming ways
2017-01-05, 05:00 PM,
tai lopez is the ultimate scammer but and the ultimate marketer as well
2017-01-05, 05:03 PM,
Tai Lopez haha that guy makes me laugh, I'll never understand how newbies fall for his bullshit. He uses the age old school method of IM (fake it until you make it).
Latest Thanks - View all

BigEarner(2017-01-06 03:12 PM) 
2017-01-05, 05:03 PM,
hes a peice of shit scammer but he banks big $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and is laughing all the way to the fucking bank lol!
Latest Thanks - View all

2017-01-05, 05:06 PM,
the guy is a well known scammer he offers the world but offers not much in return, from what my friend told me there are some OK'ish info stuff inside his videos but nothing you can not learn about online by searching for free.
Latest Thanks - View all

2017-01-05, 05:38 PM,
Hes a snake oil snake but with genius marketing skills that's it
Latest Thanks - View all

2017-01-05, 05:41 PM,
(2017-01-05, 04:32 PM)BigEarner Wrote: I see this Tai Lopez videos popping up on YouTube all the time and have to admit this guy is VERY clever, love him or hate him you have to respect him according to his sales and amazing social profiles he has managed to build up. I don't approve of his actions but damn the guy is killing it with the paid adverts.

Step 6) Profit

Thoughts everyone?

BigEarner thanks I appreciate the laugh! The guy is as the guy above said a snake. I would like to have those advertising skills though he has spent SERIOUS bank $$$$ on those ads.
2017-01-06, 03:07 PM,
Professional scam artist.
Latest Thanks - View all

LB'Decoy(2017-04-30 06:23 AM) BigEarner(2017-01-06 03:12 PM) 
2017-01-06, 03:13 PM,
(2017-01-05, 05:06 PM)Get50in Wrote: the guy is a well known scammer he offers the world but offers not much in return, from what my friend told me there are some OK'ish info stuff inside his videos but nothing you can not learn about online by searching for free.

(2017-01-05, 05:38 PM)rapoo45 Wrote: Hes a snake oil snake but with genius marketing skills that's it

(2017-01-05, 05:41 PM)glowerz7 Wrote:

Step 6) Profit

Thoughts everyone?

BigEarner thanks I appreciate the laugh! The guy is as the guy above said a snake. I would like to have those advertising skills though he has spent SERIOUS bank $$$$ on those ads.

(2017-01-06, 03:07 PM)HawkEye Wrote: Professional scam artist.

Agreed with you all he is clever but a scammer 100%

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's have some discuss about the effective CPA strategy. webseye 2 137 2017-08-17, 08:10 PM
Last Post: webseye
  BH is dying on all networks so will you switch to WH now instead? [DISCUSS THREAD] paranoia16 9 795 2016-12-15, 05:13 PM
Last Post: paranoia16
  New Guy Here! Looking For Advice privTech 3 856 2016-09-15, 05:49 AM
Last Post: privTech
  [Discuss] What should i do ? Maxy 2 440 2016-02-17, 05:23 AM
Last Post: sanjaro
  WORKING exchanging services 2016 - lets do list N/A 1 581 2016-02-12, 10:02 AM
Last Post: boedman

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top