The comeback that is not so NEW!
2017-03-31, 10:07 AM,
Hi wazzup guys! :) I've been in the community for so long and I've earned decent amount of cash with the help of cpaelites and I love that. But somehow when I reached my goal to have a passive income with the use of SEO method and I became lazy as shit. I've changed my business from CPA Marketing to investments, and I did made some hell of a cash out of it.

Bought some new decent cars, a Nissan Juke 2017 and Hyundai EON 2016 CASH! :) See image below

I can say that life really thought me very valuable lessons. Because now my investment business dropped big time! I can't barely earn $100 a day, not like before I'm earning $1000 in 3 days or less.

It's really a roller coaster ride, my websites that ranked 1-5 on google got hit by the fcking P!

Now if you ask me why I'm here? Because CPA Marketing is the real deal, all you have to do is to be hooked on the trend, get the most viral niche, do some monetizing and convert it into cash.

I'm here for WH niches and methods, but I will also study something about BH and GH. Well I know some of the members here know me, some are not. By the way I'm iSagani, I just changed my username to CapsLuck :)

So I guess we will be together again for quite some time. I'll be reading new stuffs here, because I'm sure that I'm way way off the track.

God bless guys and this is the place to be! :)
Latest Thanks - View all

popoloko23(2017-04-14 12:56 PM) Gautamk(2017-03-31 10:51 AM) 

Kind Regards,
CapsLuck

[Image: addskype.png?u=iSaganiCPA&c=purple]
--------------
2017-03-31, 10:52 AM,
welcome back and i like to say i am in the same boat as you but i am willing to join or share methods which made me some money..

let me know brother
2017-03-31, 11:48 AM,
Cool to see you back iSagani/CapsLuck now. :)

I have to say, you look like a guy who travel's a lot and goes on beautiful vacations (that's a cool thing!) And it's never too late to do better than you did before.

All the best.

If you're good enough, nobody is stopping you! #P O S I T I V I T Y
Don't hesitate to reach out to the Elites Guardians team if you need any help or support.

2017-03-31, 01:26 PM,
(2017-03-31, 11:48 AM)AlanMurphy Wrote: Cool to see you back iSagani/CapsLuck now. :)

I have to say, you look like a guy who travel's a lot and goes on beautiful vacations (that's a cool thing!) And it's never too late to do better than you did before.

All the best.

how did you know that? hahahaha!
2017-03-31, 02:16 PM,
i really liked your nissan model

You are doing a good job

Thanks
2017-03-31, 03:03 PM,
(2017-03-31, 02:16 PM)Youtubeviews Wrote: i really liked your nissan model

You are doing a good job

Thanks

thanks mate :D

Possibly Related Threads...