The beginning
2014-02-08, 06:05 AM,
OK, this is all new to me. I have dealt with adsense before and have a pretty good knowledge of computers but never did CPA or any IM for that matter. I signed up with cpaway, along with a few others, and I'm about to upload a Youtube video with a link in the description pointing directly to the offer.

No landing site yet because I do not want to be spending any more money. Anyway I consider this upload to be a test, a way to 'get my feet wet' so to speak.

My immediate goal is simple: make $10 per day consistently for 3 weeks straight - this will probably mean many more uploads for many more offers. I watched all the videos in Hawk's PPD Academy and I cannot express enough thanks at how valuable they were...

I used the adword keyword tool to find good keywords and plan on seeding my title and description with the main keyword and including more in the tags.

So...I grabbed some video and music from archive storage making sure it was available for commercial use and I think I have come up with a good but short video - it's certainly different.

I tried to make it entertaining as that will increase views. My goal is to point the viewer to a 'printable coupon' link and get them to submit their email for conversion.

This is the first step...after I finalize the video and upload then I will start thinking about getting some paid views, likes, comments, etc.
Latest Thanks - View all

ontor khan(2014-10-07 02:40 PM) 
2014-02-08, 06:20 AM,
You do not need to spend for landing pages. Just use blogger.
LP will increase conversion BIG time
Latest Thanks - View all

QParker(2014-02-08 06:44 AM) 
2014-02-08, 06:25 AM,
So a LP is that important? I'll create one in blogger then, thanks!
2014-02-08, 10:11 PM,
I now have a landing page in wordpress.com (I'm pretty comfortable with wordpress). Would it be better to get a cheap domain which gets redirected to the wordpress landing page or just put the wordpress landing page link right in the video description?
2014-02-08, 10:30 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-08, 10:30 PM by Blog2Show.)
Don't spend money on landing pages... there is no guarranteed that you will earn first try it & if it is going well buy a domain & Good Luck
2014-02-10, 12:24 AM,
This is really just a test for me so I'm mainly checking out how to do this and how to promote it, I really am not expecting any earnings yet.

No likes, comments or subscribers yet but I did get 6 uv's in a couple hours but no conversions. Actually more than I expected - my video is 'different' and points to a wordpress.com landing page which points to the actual offer. I would think conversion rate is probably 3% of the view number to take a guess.

I signed up with U2Bviews and am currently earning credits so I can get some views, likes,etc.
2014-02-11, 09:55 PM,
I used U2BViews and added some views and likes to my video but it is slow going. I've added another video with sexy women in it for an email submit. I'm curious as to how this will work out with traffic - my keywords were researched and added to tag, description and title. I would think 2 to 3 weeks, maybe, for google to start indexing?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Carlos's Journey - A new beginning Carlos 7 820 2016-04-27, 12:50 AM
Last Post: destroix1
  The Beginning [UPDATED: 28/04/2015 8:54AM] Effexion 6 581 2015-04-28, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Effexion
  A new beginning Raginwulf 1 297 2014-03-03, 11:54 PM
Last Post: kazi

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top