The batdan here
2015-01-26, 05:59 AM,
Hey cpaelites,

I put some humor into my name and called myself batdan, but feel free to call me dan if anything. I found this forum through a friend, couldn't remember his name but I choose to sign up as it seemt like a forum that could benefit me in the long run.

My experiences with forums as been huge throughout the years, I've had plenty of good reputations on both closed forums and some that I am still on. Not that it makes any difference though, because my idea of CPAelites is simply; expanding my network with good people (Especially heard that the mods here are awesome compared to some butthurt forums around).

I have plenty of experience with other things than forums though, such as web development, some scripting, graphic design, some unity development, SEO and online marketing. Yup, my skills mostly stand of "e-stuff" and that's what I am heading for :)
2015-01-26, 03:58 PM,
Welcome to the forums, Dan! Most of the people here are awesome, not just the mods :).

Make sure to read the forum rules: here

Please leave a reply and keep my threads alive for others to find and benefit from. Don't just leave a thanks because others need help too.
2015-01-26, 04:01 PM,
Welcome aboard Dan. You've got an insane set of skills. Those could take you anywhere in the IM world. All the best and feel free to hit me up if you happen to need assistance with anything. Smile
2015-01-27, 07:31 AM,
yeah you are in the right path dan. :) Glad to meet new elites that sees the potential of this forum. goodluck with your journey ^^

[Image: IV7ZCO8.gif]
HawkEye is a satisfied customer! Click to BUY now!
2015-01-27, 01:34 PM,
Thanks for all the positive feedback! I'll surely hook up with you guys, but feel free to hook up with me if there's any assistance you need from my skillset too :)

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top